KONG 2-In-1 Bench Seat Cover & Dog Hammock
About This Item
- Converts from a hammock to a simple seat cover so you can choose how to make your pooch comfortable and keep your car clean.
- Waterproof, quilted fabric protects your car seat from Fido’s messes.
- Mesh window gives 2-way visibility to help reduce stress for your furbaby during the trip.
- Easy install with 6 anchor points and adjustable straps for a snug fit.
- 2 zippered storage pockets keep toys, treats and accessories close by and organized.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- PetSafe Happy Ride Quilted Hammock Seat Cover, Grey$109.95Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$29.41Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Deluxe Car Seat Saver, Black, Extra-Long$37.01Chewy Price$110.99List Price
- Etna Waterproof Pet Seat Cover, Tan$19.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- 4Knines Bucket Seat Cover, Gray$39.99Chewy Price
- 4Knines Split Rear Seat Cover with Hammock, Black, X-Large$109.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Deluxe Pet Barrier & Seat Protector with Carry Bag, Black$75.99Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rocketman Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$62.97Chewy Price$65.00List Price
- DealMolly Mutt Rough Gem Multi-Use Cargo, Hammock & Car Seat Cover$64.27Chewy Price$65.00List Price
- 4Knines Rear Fitted Split Seat Cover, Black, Regular$89.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
27 Customer Reviews
Fits perfectly and well made! Highly recommend to anyone looking to protect their back seats!
Excited Rider 1 < hammock 0
This hammock has lots or pros but some of the con are not great for Starbux and his love or looking out both windows. The straps along the headrest do slide to the loosest setting (Starbux does put his paws between the seats to look forward). The mesh is great but one sharp nail and he split it. Not the hammocks fault. Last minor issues. there are two handles that you can shove between the seats to keep the hammock in place but they come loose with all the movement. We keep the belts buckled to keep it in place. if the handles were more of a disk to slide between the crease to secure the hammock it would get at 4.5 out 5 stars.
Works great, keeps the leather seats safe and the puppy protected. She loves being able to rest her snout on our shoulders while watching everything.
SO GOOD! would recommend
Super high quality and fits PERFECTLY in my Audi Q5!
We are happy with this product, but our dog isn't.
I was very pleased with the quality of this product. It seems very sturdy. Of course my dog wasn't happy. She wanted to be in the front seat.
So far this one surpasses the one I purchased in June 2020 to protect my new car and the dogs from getting in the front seat before I buckle them in.
Great value and quality
I wanted to upgrade to a hammock style cover because my puppy tries to stand with his front paws on the center console. Honestly, I’d recommend it even if your dogs just chill in the backseat. Both my dogs are pretty big (45 and 65 lbs), and they can lie down comfortably together with more space now. The zipper pockets are the perfect size for a couple water bottles, wipes, or whatever necessities you need for pit stops. Another reviewer mentioned that you can still access your floorboard and seat pockets without disturbing your dogs, which we found true in both our vehicles. We have a Mazda 3 and a Jeep Patriot, and the hammock fits both. There are a few comments about the straps slipping, but we haven’t had issues with them once adjusted and hooked to the seats. (They were suspiciously easy to move when adjusting. I just do my final tighten each time once they’re hooked to the headrests.) So far we’ve been to the beach, muddy dog park, and out and about in the rain. Our floorboard and seats have been nice and clean every time we’ve removed the cover. Kong never disappoints!!
GREAT Dog Hammock
I just got this and put it in my 2017 Dodge Ram 1500 Big Horn. It fits just fine and Dani LOVES it. The fold out side covers the rest of the seat that the cover doesn't and it fits really well. I also purchased door protectors that match. I'm telling you, for the price and quality don't pass this one up! Note to Ram owners...If you have a Quad cab the cover IS a little narrow but like I said...The fold out flaps cover the rest of the seat. Also, it is designed for the bench seat to be down, I just fold out the floor boards in case she slips off the edge of the seat. The flap/hammock that comes up and attaches to the driver/passenger headrest makes for a strong hold and creates a great sitting space for her so she doesn't fall to the back floor, BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT
This is a good looking hammock, and the mesh panel for air flow is great. The straps that go around the head rest come unfastened though. My dog doesn’t move almost at all in the car, sits still the whole ride. The straps slip and become very very lose, ruining the secure fit. It’s an expensive hammock, wish they would have used a better material for the straps instead of material that has zero grip.
Road tripping happy!
Our two dogs go everywhere that we go. But before getting this, it wasn't a very comfortable setup: the dogs were not relaxed, they would try to climb into the front seat, and sometimes they would lose their balance when braking. Often they would curl up on the floor to avoid falling off the seat. When we had a big road trip on the horizon, I ordered this in the hopes that it would help and it absolutely does. It took less than 10 minutes to install the hammock into my older Honda Accord and then I plopped two dog beds on top. My dogs instantly LOVED it. I've never seen them so relaxed in the car. It actually adds more usable space for them while still giving us access to whatever is stashed behind the front seats. The non-slip fabric is attractive and feels high quality. The best feature is the mesh that allows us to see our dogs from the front seat (and vice versa) and helps a lot with AC circulation. The one thing that could be improved is that the straps that go around the headrests doesn't really hold their position. You can tighten them to where you want them but then they slip down, causing the hammock to sag a bit. The buckles should be more functional at this price point. Still, I would buy this same model again and have already recommended it to others.