KONG Classic Flyer Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made out of KONG Classic durable rubber for a long-lasting toy.
- Perfect flying disc for games of fetch with an accurate flight and a soft catch. Provides fun exercise for you and your pup.
- Soft and flexible so it's gentle on dog's teeth and gums.
- Not to be used as a chew toy.
- Available in two different sizes: Small and Large so you can find the perfect fit for your furry friend.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Fetch Rubber Flyer Dog Toy$10.59Chewy Price
- DealKONG Ring Dog Toy, Medium/Large$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plastic Flyer Dog Toy, Medium/Large, 1 count$5.65Chewy Price
- DealKONG Squeezz Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$5.19Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- DealKONG Classic Dog Toy, Medium$11.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealJW Pet Hol-ee Roller Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$6.70Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Tuggerknots Moose Dog Toy, Medium/Large$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- DealKONG Wubba Classic Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- DealMammoth Cottonblend 3 Knot Dog Rope Toy, Color Varies, Large$9.49Chewy Price
- DealEthical Pet Sensory Ball Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, 3.25-in$9.79Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- DealEthical Pet Dura Brite Treat Dispenser Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies$5.08Chewy Price$8.29List Price
- DealMammoth Cottonblend 5 Knot Dog Rope Toy, Color Varies, X-Large$9.98Chewy Price$16.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Exercise||Exercise||Teething, Exercise||Squeaky||Exercise, Tough Chewer|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Flying Discs||Balls||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1573 Customer Reviews
Not As Tough
Oh what fun we were going to have! Not. I threw the frisbee, my 2 pit bull mixes got it then started a tug-of-war and that's all it took. The middle material is thin and did not stand up to the hard play, it ripped and was promptly put in trash.
What happened to Kong Classic Flyer
Recently purchased another Kong Flyer for my German Shepherd puppy. He absolutely loved the first one, played with everyday for hours on end. This new one split and broke when he stepped on it and tried to pick it up on the SECOND day playing with this Kong Flyer.
Good flying Frisbee
My golden retriever puppy loves this Frisbee but he can't be alone with it. He has been a destroyer of all toys so it's a special toy for outside. So he doesn't chew off the material.
She hasn't destroyed it yet!
My dog loooves frisbees, but maybe a little too much. The edges end up shredded, which makes it hard to throw them and have them catch air after a certain point. But she loves the Kong frisbee, it's easier for her to pick it up off the ground, and so far she hasn't damaged an inch of it! And though it's bendy, it flies straight (or as straight as I can throw it :). Worth the investment.
not what it's cracked up to be
I was looking for a small frisbee to toss inside for my Border Collie. I fully expected this to be of good Kong rubber, but no, it tears. Even if you are looking for a puppy, don't bother with this at all.
German Shepherd approved
My German Shepherd loves it. It's soft enough so it won't hurt him when he catches it, but yet very durable. I have to buy one about once a year which Is very good for a toy that is used about 4 times daily. I have read reviews that it does not stand up to chewing, well it's NOT meant as a chew toy. I love it and will keep buying it my Zeke loves it.
I assumed because this was a KONG brand frisbee that it was going to be designed to hold up better than cheaper brands, because it seems that's what their brand promotes. Our dog is an aussie mix so he's a strong chewer but he really loves to play with frisbees. I noticed first that he had a hard time grabbing this off the ground with his mouth because it's relatively flat and a thin rubber material, which was frustrating for us both and made it that it didn't fly very far either. Then I turned my back for literally just a couple of minutes and he had already chewed it in half. I had to pry the pieces out of his mouth to make sure he didn't swallow anything and it went straight in the trash. Lasted less than 10 minutes.
I bought many of these and we loved them - for some reason Chewy has changed the rubber material and my Shepards are able to tear them after playing with them a couple times - it’s a shame
Great for chewer
Have used many times. Large German Shepard loves it. It is floppy so I can not throw it far. Has held up like I hoped it would.
I have an Australian Shepherd / Hanging Tree Cow Dog mix and he is obsessed with the frisbee! As a herding dog, he loves to run, and this frisbee makes him put in work. He is also a very tough chewer, and is shredding kong toys at six months. NOT this frisbee. It is durable and functional, and will give your pup hours of playtime. I highly recommend it!