KONG EZ Soft Collar for Dogs & Cats
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Lycra neckline comfortably helps support dogs with injuries, rashes or post-surgery.
- Flexstay technology maintains collar shape while soft, flexible fabric make it less likely for your pet to get stuck.
- The cinch-tight toggle allows for adaptable sizing
- The flexible collar won't knock things over or make noise when bumped against furniture and doorways.
- Durable, machine-washable material helps your pal heal—available in XS and Small.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, Small$17.09Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar, Small$13.50Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, Small$17.77Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Step-Into Dog Onesie, Blue, XX-Small$24.28Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Large$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Small$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, X-Small$17.99Chewy Price
- SunGrow Post-Surgery Soft Cone Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Pink, Medium$13.93Chewy Price$15.99List Price$13.23Autoship Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
227 Customer Reviews
I purchased the extra small for my small kitten ( 6 months old) for recovery from spaying. I had to put it on her backwards because it's too long for her to see to navigate or drink properly. I did end up having to cut and re-tie the pull strings because they were rather long and would frighten her when walking as they would touch her feet! She's just small enough that having it backwards stops her from reaching her tummy. Potty in the litter box is a struggle so I usually take it off momentarily when I see her attempting to go potty. Overall I am satisfied with the purchase and would recommend this over a hard plastic cone any day!
Does The Job
I got the x-small for my kitty even though her neck measures aproximately 10-11 inches around. When I first put it on her my 2 year old panicked. She vomited, pooped, & fell off the window sill. She didn't recognize her sister! It was a sin! I turned the collar around the other way so she could see that it wasn't Michael Myers or Jason! It worked, but my kitty was able to reach the spots that she wasn't supposed to lick. I put it back on the regular way, but I did it in front of the kitten so she could see it was still her sister. I tied the string leaving a 2 finger space, but her other sister likes to play with string and keeps untying it. When she pulls on the string it tightens the space around her neck which is sooo not a good thing lol! I ended up going back to the plastic collar with a small ribbon that her sister can't kill her with! It's a good collar & I do recommend it if you don't have a homicidal kitty in the house, or a kitty that watches horror movies! She never pried it off the way kitties do with the plastic ones.
So much better than the hard plastic one
We got this for our 6 month old kitten after he was neutered. The one from the vet had to be super tight or he’d get it off, so his ears were squished and he couldn’t eat or drink much with it on. He eventually learned he couldn’t get it off, so when we got this one, he didn’t try too hard to do it, so we could keep it looser. It’s softer and more flared than the plastic one, so he can eat and drink on it easily (maybe a little messy), and his ears are fine. The extra small was perfect, though in the future we’ll definitely need to size up if we need another cone. Highly recommend.
Perfect so stop licking paw
This soft halo collar is perfect for my Bichon that needs her paw covered for a few weeks. It is soft and flexible allowing her to sleep with it on. It does limit her side vision but she accepts it. It tight spots it flexes to allow her to pass unlike the clear plastic ones that are uncomfortable. Well worth the price.
Not really functional.
The cone came in a folded-into-quarters shape and it was impossible to return it to the shape of a cone. Poor purchase. Not up to Kong';s standards. Never used. I love chewy but this item should, to be carried by chewy.
This e-collar was absolutely perfect for my cat. So much better than those uncomfortable, awkward plastic collars. I purchased the extra small for my kitty and it worked out perfectly! He got around so much easier and was able to sleep in it more comfortably. It also has a soft material collar that sits around the neck and doesn't cut in to the skin. Highly recommend this collar.
Too small for toy poodle
My tiny poodle mix was still able to stick her head out so the vet ended up charging us for the uncomfortable plastic cone instead. Unfortunately, will have to return or donate and use a recovery suit instead
I bought this for my mom’s cat, who required amputation of one of her front legs due to a cancerous growth. The cones from the vet were atrociously uncomfortable and cumbersome, especially considering she is a smallish cat. This device was such an improvement, I would have paid twenty times the price for it. It is much lighter in weight, and the soft, flexible fabric made it much easier for “Missy” to eat, move, and sleep than the horrid plastic cones. In addition, the soft neck collar with the cinch strap was far easier to put on the cat, and given the elasticity, there was less worry about it being too tight around the neck. I can’t say how much of a difference it would make on dogs (it’s worth a try, though), but it is vastly superior for cats.
Cone for hot spots
I purchased this cone because my papillon has hot spots. She’s small and the cone fits perfectly. Made of cloth allows her to sleep while wearing it. It also adjusts to even a better fit.
I thought this cone would hold together for more than a week since it is kong branded.. nope. My cat has chronic allergies and frequently over grooms herself so I was hoping to avoid using a classic plastic cone by purchasing this but I was very wrong. She’s had it on for about a week now and has scratched through the material (I’ve had plush cones last MUCH longer although they are harder to clean) This might be fine for a dog but definitely not cats. I keep my cats nails trimmed on top of that so there’s no way she should tear through this, at least this fast