KONG Naturals Cat Scratcher Refill, 2-pack
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Cat scratcher refill naturally satisfies your cat’s natural scratching instincts by encouraging appropriate scratching behavior.
- Environmentally friendly cat scratcher refill is made with renewable resources and recyclable material.
- Scratch pads are reversible for extended use, giving your cat's paws double the use and double the fun.
- Comes with premium North American Catnip to entice your cat to play even more.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy Refills, 2-Pack$6.92Chewy Price$7.68List Price
- Catit Scratcher with Catnip, Wide, bundle of 2$15.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy Refill with Catnip, 2-Pack$6.25Chewy Price$5.94Autoship Price
- OurPets The Wave Curved Cat Scratcher$12.45Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Double Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, 2 count, Tropical Palms$16.16Chewy Price$17.96List Price
- SmartyKat Super Scratcher Cat Toy, 2 count$17.30Chewy Price$27.33List Price
- MidWest Catty Scratch Cat Scratcher with Catnip, Large, bundle of 2$21.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping S'mores Wave Cat Scratcher Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price
- Frisco Wave Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$10.27Chewy Price
- Tiger Tough Standard Corrugated Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$12.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Step-In Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip, Tropical Palms$13.73Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
441 Customer Reviews
WHAT A RACKET!
Measurement makes no sense. EACH of the two is 3" high? Two 1.5" high stacked for absolutely no reason is 3" high? Also, tray from prior purchase has lips over the edge to make sure you will have difficulty getting in a replacement board. Tray quite ugly too. Why make refills for it at all? I've also noticed over the years that these are intentionally made less dense, in order to force more frequent replacement. Less dense also equals more mess. Every time I find a decent scratch pad, they drop off the site. I have FIVE different tray sizes now.
My cat is a cardboard monster
I usually never leave reviews, but this square of cardboard is seriously worth the money. My cat is obsessed with scratching cardboard. I bought this pack 8 months ago and just turned it over to a fresh side for the first time. I always feel a little ridiculous paying money for cardboard but this one lasts so much longer than the cheaper options it hurts a little less.
This cat scratcher was purchased in an effort to get my cats to stop my couch and dining room chairs. It has served us purpose!
a gooooood scratch
My two legged mom duct tapes the two refills together so I have one big scratch pad. I can stretch all the way out and get myself a good scratching opportunity.
This is a great scratcher for all three of my cats; they all use it faithfully. I put the little catnip on it to entice them, and they use it all the time, and not my furniture or rugs.
My cat loves these.
My cat refuses to use an expensive scratching post, but loves to scratch on these!
Inexpensive & messy but that’s to be expected with a cardboard scratching post. My cat uses it daily.
She Loves It!
The minute I removed the covering and put it on the floor, she was on it. She scratched on it a little, then laid down and took a nap.
Thumbs up for this scratcher
Both cats went to this scratcher right away. They like the large size and often nap on it, too.
Both our cats love these scratchers
They use them several times a day (we have 2 set up at opposite ends of the house). It reduces their desire to shred our upholstery ;-9 Because they scratch the top part, mostly, on the incline, I can flip the fillers around and turn them over for 4 sides. That means they last for several months. (I’m ordering refill flats today for products I bought about a year ago!) As others mentioned this brand doesn’t disintegrate as quickly as some other brands we’ve tried, so there’s less mess to police. Highly recommend.