KONG Scrunch Knots Squirrel Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Realistic, squirrel pelt toy that keeps dogs coming back for more.
- Stuffing-free for less mess around the house.
- Plush material scrunches around the internal coiled rope, while stretchy sides create natural movement to entice play.
- Internal knots satisfy natural instincts.
- Squeaks for added entertainment for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$9.46Chewy Price
- dealChuckit! Fanatic Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Double Fun Rope Squeaky Crinkle Dog Toy, Light Blue$8.48Chewy Price
- KONG Cross Knots Pig Dog Toy, Medium/Large$15.01Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Planet Dog Orbee-Tuff ZOOM Flyer Dog Toy, Glow/Blue$16.99Chewy Price$18.49List Price
- dealOutward Hound Invincibles Snakes Red/Orange Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Orange, 3-Squeakers$12.99Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Multipet Look Who's Talking Chick Plush Dog Toy$9.95Chewy Price$11.09List Price
- dealStarmark Swing 'n Fling DuraFoam Ball Dog Toy, Medium$12.99Chewy Price
- KONG Jumbler Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$15.09Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$2.99Chewy Price$5.59List Price
- Outward Hound Hide A Bee Squeaky Puzzle Plush Dog Toy, Hide A Bee$15.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Minis Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Pink Pig$4.80Chewy Price$5.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky||Squeaky|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
|Material||—||—||—||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
540 Customer Reviews
Not worth the Money
I was so excited to get this Toy for my pups birthday. I gave it to her and 3 hours later she destroyed the toy. She had the head tore open, the squeaker and the ropes tore out of it. This toy is not durable at all and now my pups birthday is ruined as I had to throw the new toy away!
Poor Mr. Squirrel
This toy lasted barely 3 minutes with my very energetic shepherd mix. But she still plays with the rope "guts" and loves to drag around the "body" as well. Oh well - on to the next.
Loves Her New Pull Toy
Our Bernadoodle loves her new toy. Best part she hasn't shredded it yet and there's no stuffing all over the place. She's able to play tug with her human or other dog in the house. After a week it's still holding up well with no rips. It's her newest best friend.
Very dissatisfied! I thought Kong products were known for durability. My husky shredded this in 10 minutes ! Completely destroyed!
Made very well, our two puppies have been playing fetch and hunting this squirrel all around the house. They thrash it all around and try to tear into it but it’s holding up to the test. No rips/tears yet.
My dog loved it
It didn’t last long, my pup is a pity bill, but she had the best time. She only gets toys once a week or I’d go broke.
Sturdy fun toy
My dog enjoys playing tug or fetch with this toy. She also likes to lay next to it when eating a Greenie. Well made.
Wimpy chew toys
Bought my cavalier 3 Kong toys. He had the stuffing out of the monkey in one day, the ropes inside the other two out within a week
A New Favorite
My little guy was so excited to see this come out of the box. He usually likes the stuffing-less critters with a bunch of squeakers the best, but this squirrel-covered rope was a hit. He’s been chewing on it for a couple of weeks now and so far it’s only missing an ear. The lack of stuffing is a definite plus. When he gets wind of that fluffy polyester fill in plush toys there’s no stopping him from destroying them completely and strewing that stuff all over the house. This toy does (or did, anyway) have one squeaky in the head, but that only lasted about a day - he worked it right out that hole where the ear used to be. The way the knots are distributed inside makes it easy to play tuggies with (he’s still a puppy so he’s got a smallish mouth), and the knot in the tail is a good handle for throwing it to play get the squirrel. A more dedicated chewer would make shorter work of it, but the rope inside is sort of a second toy then. It was on sale when I bought it, but even at the regular price it would have been worth it just to see him happily trotting along with it on his way to bed. The dog is a mini goldendoodle, less than a year old.
Durable Enough for a Jack Russell
This is a solid toy, the rope inside if great for extended play and aggressive chewers. My Jack Russell is thee aggressive chewer and force of destruction. I would recommend to remove the tag near the bottom as my dog makes short work of those. Also the ears on this toy are easily ripped off as we have discovered.