KONG Scrunch Knots Squirrel Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Realistic, squirrel pelt toy that keeps dogs coming back for more.
- Stuffing-free for less mess around the house.
- Plush material scrunches around the internal coiled rope, while stretchy sides create natural movement to entice play.
- Internal knots satisfy natural instincts.
- Squeaks for added entertainment for your pup.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$9.46Chewy Price
- Outward Hound Invincibles Minis Squeaky Stuffing-Free Plush Dog Toy, Green Hedgehog$4.59Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Frisco Double Fun Rope Squeaky Crinkle Dog Toy, Light Blue$8.48Chewy Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$12.08Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- KONG Barnyard Cruncheez Cow Dog Toy, Large$12.14Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Mammoth SnakeBiter Scorpion Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.73Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Outward Hound HedgehogZ Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Medium$6.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- JW Pet Hol-ee Roller X Extreme Dog Toy$9.95Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Fat Cat Terrible Nasty Scaries Squeaky Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$5.73Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Multipet Nuts for Knots Heavy Duty Rope with Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large$11.61Chewy Price$16.49List Price
- Chuckit! Max Glow Ball Dog Toy, Medium$6.95Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Mammoth Cloth Squeaky Rope for Dogs, Color Varies, Medium$6.28Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free||Squeaky||Squeaky||Squeaky, Stuffing-Free|
|Material||N/A||N/A||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
536 Customer Reviews
Loves Her New Pull Toy
Our Bernadoodle loves her new toy. Best part she hasn't shredded it yet and there's no stuffing all over the place. She's able to play tug with her human or other dog in the house. After a week it's still holding up well with no rips. It's her newest best friend.
Made very well, our two puppies have been playing fetch and hunting this squirrel all around the house. They thrash it all around and try to tear into it but it’s holding up to the test. No rips/tears yet.
Sturdy fun toy
My dog enjoys playing tug or fetch with this toy. She also likes to lay next to it when eating a Greenie. Well made.
Wimpy chew toys
Bought my cavalier 3 Kong toys. He had the stuffing out of the monkey in one day, the ropes inside the other two out within a week
A New Favorite
My little guy was so excited to see this come out of the box. He usually likes the stuffing-less critters with a bunch of squeakers the best, but this squirrel-covered rope was a hit. He’s been chewing on it for a couple of weeks now and so far it’s only missing an ear. The lack of stuffing is a definite plus. When he gets wind of that fluffy polyester fill in plush toys there’s no stopping him from destroying them completely and strewing that stuff all over the house. This toy does (or did, anyway) have one squeaky in the head, but that only lasted about a day - he worked it right out that hole where the ear used to be. The way the knots are distributed inside makes it easy to play tuggies with (he’s still a puppy so he’s got a smallish mouth), and the knot in the tail is a good handle for throwing it to play get the squirrel. A more dedicated chewer would make shorter work of it, but the rope inside is sort of a second toy then. It was on sale when I bought it, but even at the regular price it would have been worth it just to see him happily trotting along with it on his way to bed. The dog is a mini goldendoodle, less than a year old.
Durable Enough for a Jack Russell
This is a solid toy, the rope inside if great for extended play and aggressive chewers. My Jack Russell is thee aggressive chewer and force of destruction. I would recommend to remove the tag near the bottom as my dog makes short work of those. Also the ears on this toy are easily ripped off as we have discovered.
Fetch & squeak fav
Our high energy cockapoo LOVES the Kong knots line, especially this squirrel and raccoon. No stuffing! Each toy lasts us about 2 months, which is the longest of any plush toy. (Most toys last 1-3 days.). It’s our dog’s favorite, so we keep a stash.
Kong knot toy
My dogs love this toy!! It's my Boston terrier's favorite one!! We have the squirrel and the raccoon!!
A New Favorite
I had no sooner pulled this out of the box than the dog started in with the I’m so excited dance. I couldn’t get the little plastic zip tie off of it fast enough for him, and he’s been happily carrying this around ever since. He even takes it to bed with him. He really seems to enjoy the different textures: the squeaky in the head, the knotty rope through the body, the stretchy, crinkly limbs. And he absolutely loves a good game of squirrel tuggies. It seems like it’s going to last a while, but I’ll probably order another couple just because it’s bringing him so much joy. He’s an 8 month old goldendoodle, moderate chewer.
I had high hopes
Seemed like a sturdy chew toy out of the box. We have a 7 month old Cocker Spaniel who is a super chewer. She's eaten blankets, destroyed ropes, and chewed apart the toughest toys so we decided to give this one a try. She had the face chewed off, part of the rope pulled out of the inside and the squeaker torn out within 20 minutes. Not sure what we can give this dog that she won't destroy...