KONG Stuffable Puppy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with durable, natural rubber to help prevent punctures as your pup plays.
- Delivers a generous bounce to encourage active play.
- The soft rubber material helps soothe puppy gums.
- Paw-fect for an exciting game of fetch.
- Stuffable toy can be paired with KONG Stuff’N, Puppy Easy Treat Paste, Puppy Snacks, Puppy Ziggies or other spreadable treats like peanut butter.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- KONG Rope Stick Puppy Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Just for Puppies Rope & TPR Variety Pack Puppy Toy, 17 count$18.83Chewy Price$29.51List Price
- KONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium/Large$15.99Chewy Price
- KONG Rope Ball Puppy Toy, Medium/ Large$4.57Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Pink, X-Small$6.49Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Flyer Dog Toy, Color Varies$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- JW Pet Puppy Teether Dog Toy$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Nylabone Chill & Chew Freezer Chicken Flavored Dog Chew Toy$11.49Chewy Price$17.69List Price
- SodaPup Nylon Diamond Teething Ring Chew Dog Toy$11.99Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Activity Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Nylabone Teethe 'n' Tug Puppy Toy$4.22Chewy Price$13.19List Price$4.01Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Bouncy||Teething||Crinkle, Bouncy||Teething||Bouncy|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Balls||Balls||Balls||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys, Balls|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
46 Customer Reviews
Great crate toy!
I still dont have my new puppy but will soon & there is a day or 2 a week that i will have to use the crate so putting peanutbutter inside this should keep her occupied for a while!
Not for a small puppy
This ball is VERY heavy and dense. My pup cannot pick it up. I would only think this would work for a very large puppy. I guess because it was classified as a puppy toy I thought it would be lighter, easier to use. My pup cannot pick it up. The hole in the middle seems odd.... it's too big for small treats, they simply fall right out but too small for the dog to use the hole to pick up the ball. Odd design. I suggest the Kong Tire toy instead.
Fun, But Terrible For Putting Stuff In
If you read the title, this is good because it is better to roll around than the normal Kong, but its TERRIBLE to put stuff in because the holes at the top and bottom just go straight through and there is no indent in the middle so any kibble will immediately fall out, making play time last around 4-5 secs. Would not recommend.
Too heavy for my Pomeranian. She doesn’t play with it at all.
Nice ball but it did not hold our pup’s attention
Another dogs may love it. But our 12 lb Havanese prefers a ball that is light weight. This one is a heavier ball.
This is a winner for my Westie
My Westie loves any type of ball that she can carry in her mouth. She especially liked that I could slide a small doggy treat into one of the holes. I do wish that Chewy would have let us choose the color. Since she is a female, I would have preferred the pink one but was sent the blue. I like that I can shop with Chewy and get free shipping since my dog food auto-orders are always over $50.00. They also have good customer service policies.
Fine, but dense rubber ball
I wasn't entirely sure what this was from the photos online, but was looking for a variety of toys that were "stuffable" for our puppy. I think the name is misleading because while it is stuffable, the only area that is hollow is a thin tube in the center, not the entire ball. It's a VERY small amount of food/treat that fits inside and absolutely requires freezing, otherwise the two-sized holes make a mess on the floor. Our pup likes it okay and sometimes plays fetch with it too, but it's so heavy from the dense rubber that she prefers the other ball toys we have.
Dog loves this!
I needed a ball that my dog couldn't destroy & eat little pieces that she chewed off. This is definitely the one!
Kong Treat Ball
Durable as with all Kong products, but small enough for my puppy to enjoy
Nice quality ball. Stuffing is fun for my puppy. Using peanut butter or something sticky works well and is a challenge for my pup to get out and eat