KONG Puppy Tires Dog Toy, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to encourage positive play and teach your puppy healthy chewing habits from an early age while discouraging destructive chewing.
- Made in the USA from globally sourced materials, and available in an assortment of colors and sizes, it withstands hours of fun whether it be out in an open field or at the beach.
- May be placed in the freezer to soothe your teething puppy, plus it promotes healthy teeth and gums.
- Super-durable rubber ring toy, built for long-lasting engagement to keep your furry pal happy, busy and entertained for hours.
- You can stuff the inner track with treats and watch as he tries to retrieve them for hours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Latex Squeaky Puppy Toy, Blue$4.11Chewy Price
- KONG Stuffable Puppy Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$8.99Chewy Price
- dealFrisco Just for Puppies Rope & TPR Variety Pack Puppy Toy, 17 count$18.83Chewy Price$29.51List Price
- KONG Puppy Goodie Bone Dog Toy, Pink, X-Small$6.49Chewy Price
- KONG Puppy Binkie, Color Varies, Medium$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Activity Ball Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Teething Stick Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.99Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- KONG Puppy Chew Dog Toy, Blue, Large$12.99Chewy Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Ring Peanut Butter Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Wolf$9.89Chewy Price$15.19List Price
- Nylabone Teethe 'n' Tug Puppy Toy$4.22Chewy Price$13.19List Price$4.01Autoship Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Freezer Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Mini$9.06Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- Nylabone Puppy Chew Chicken, Lamb & Apple Flavored Puppy Chew Toy, Blue, Regular$9.93Chewy Price$13.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Polyurethane, Plastic||Polyurethane, Plastic|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys, Treat Dispensers||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
162 Customer Reviews
Perfect size for a Yorkie
Another great recommendation by a Chewy rep! The smallest size is perfect for my 11-week-old Yorkie, who enjoys both chewing it and sticking her snout through the middle to toss it around. It feels durable but isn't a hefty weight, and eventually I may be able to smear PB on the inside to keep her double occupied. For now, the texture clearly appeals to her (she's just hit that massive teething phase) and she's chewing this more than any other rubber toy she has.
This Kong is the King
Our dogs really enjoy this toy as much as we do. It is so easy to fill with some type of marrow bone snacks, (won’t reveal the brand). It takes 5 to go around the inside of this Kong. Tough rubber. Dogs enjoy tossing it in the air and watching it roll away. And oh happy day when our most recent order was in the color blue. We’ve received too many pink ones which are harder for the human people to locate on neutral color carpets.
Bought this in blue but received it in pink. Not sure why given the option when you are going to send what you want anyways?!
Never gets tired
Our 4 month old puppy LOVES her pink tire toy, especially when we hide treats in it. Keeps her occupied as well as challenges her mind. A good purchase.
Good for pups!
Getting a lot of use out of this chew toy. It's a little challenging getting the right size of treats that don't fall out.
Teething Puppy Loves It
We have every Kong puppy chew toy for our teething, 4 month old mini goldendoodle, and this one keeps him occupied longer than any of the others. I break the Kong puppy ziggie treats into quarters and put them in the edges of the little tire. He’s guaranteed to be hard at work chewing for at least 30 minutes!
Great when the puppy kongs are too tough
Pippin is four months old and will chew on his puppy kongs and nylabones for a bit, but never seems satisfied. The second I gave him this tire he tore into it - gnawing it, tossing it and chasing it, rolling it with his nose, etc. It's a softer rubber and I think he can really dig in and get a satisfying chew, even with his tiny puppy teeth.
Rescue Pup Loves It
I rescued a young husky a couple months ago and you can tell she has never played with toys before. So, I ordered a bunch of different types on Chewy so she could try them out. She loves this one! especially when we put yogurt or peanut butter in the tire and freeze it. I highly recommend this toy and it is surprisingly strong, my dog is a heavy chewer.
Puppy loves it
My puppy loves this thing. We first got the regular puppy Kong, which she likes, but she gets a better grip on this and loves chewing whether it contains treats or not
She LOVED it!
This works really well for "puppy teeth".... my other dog is happy she has this to chew on!