Wellness Crunchy Puppy Bites Chicken & Carrots Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Grain-free treat with DHA
- Perfect for training young puppies
- A natural source of omega-3 to help with the brain and nervous systems
- Chicken is the first ingredient
- Crunchy treats help clean teeth
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wellness Soft Puppy Bites Lamb & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 8-oz pouch$9.49Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.02Autoship Price
- Crazy Dog Train-Me! Minis Bacon Flavor Dog Treats, 4-oz bag$5.10Chewy Price$5.99List Price$4.84Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$8.40Chewy Price$11.29List Price$7.98Autoship Price
- Get Naked Biteables Functional Real Chicken Recipe Puppy Treats, 6-oz bag$6.66Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.33Autoship Price
- Wellness CORE Brainiac Puppy Beef & Turkey Soft Training Dog Treats, 5-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Training Real Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dog Treats, 6-oz pouch$6.40Chewy Price$7.99List Price$6.08Autoship Price
- Puppy Chow Healthy Start Salmon Flavor Training Dog Treats, 24-oz pouch$10.68Chewy Price$12.69List Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Rings Peanut Butter Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$10.87Chewy Price$12.49List Price$10.33Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Ring Pumpkin Flavor Dog Treats, 6 count$8.76Chewy Price$11.29List Price$8.32Autoship Price
- N-Bone Puppy Teething Sticks Chicken Flavor Dog Treats, 3.74-oz bag, bundle of 2$8.56Chewy Price$8.13Autoship Price
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Natural Savory Chicken Puppy Treats, 4-oz bag$6.49Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.17Autoship Price
- Wholesomes Puppy Variety Biscuit Dog Treats, 2-lb bag$5.47Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Deboned Chicken, Peas, Chickpeas...||Lamb, Salmon, Chickpeas...||Chicken, Vegetable Glycerin, Water...||Lamb, Peas, Chickpeas...||Beef, Turkey, Chickpeas...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds, Small Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Lamb, Salmon, Meat, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Lamb, Meat||Beef, Turkey, Salmon, Poultry, Meat, Seafood & Fish|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Grain-Free||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Grain-Free|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Treats||Treats||Air-Dried, Treats|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
416 Customer Reviews
My Cavapoo grew into these
We first tried giving these to our puppy at 9 weeks old, and he didn't care for them. We tried again recently, at 4.5 months, and he loves them. If your dog if young and doesn't care for them at first, don't throw them away!
My little toy yorkie loves these puppy bites he does whatever he can to get them. It is funny and cute how he will bring me his toys and sit and wait for a treat and immediately stay. I am now having to space out giving them to him since I don't want to feed my little guy too much. His behavior has improved as well. Overall he's a happy camper knowing he will get treats for good behavior.
One dog likes them. The other one does not.
There is a 50, 50 chance your dog will like these treats. One of my dogs likes them. The other one does not. The one who likes them is 1 year old. Other is 4.
My 4 month old pup gets excited every time I pull a treat out of the bag. I can say these might be his FAV at the moment!
Good, but softer treats work better for us!
Our pup enjoys these crunchy treats! But it's hard to split for training purposes. 5 month 10-lb cavapoo loves these and have been trained off of them for the 2-3 months we've had him! If you have a larger dog that can eat the whole thing as a training treat, then these would be great!
Puppy loves these
I use these treats for training my black lab mix puppy to come when I call him, walk nice on the leash and do his business outdoors. He loves them.
My dogs love them
I have a puppy and a senior. You cant give to one without giving the other. They both love them and because of that they are great motivators!
Great for puppy training.
This is the perfect size treat to train your puppy; my puppy loves them and will do anything to get this treat.
Great for training
I used this as a crate training tool for my bichpoo and she loves it. Really a good reward snack for the misses.
Puppy was no
My puppy love this brand's soft treat varieties. But she just spits out these crunchy ones. She eats kibble every day, so it's not like she's opposed to crunchiness per se. But for whatever reason she's not a fan of this formula. The soft treats are a hit though, especially the lamb and salmon combo. So we'll stick with those. Hopefully there's a dog at the shelter who'll be fond of these.