Kurgo Journey Air Polyester Reflective No Pull Dog Harness
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Comfortable harness ideal for running, hiking and walking.
- Easy to take off and put on with 4 rust-proof release buckles.
- Features a deep V-neck design and a padded chest plate to reduce the strain on your pup’s neck.
- Leash can attach on either the front or back of harness to train your paw-tner not to pull.
- Reflective trim keeps your furry friend visible during darker hours.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kurgo Tru-Fit Quick Release & Seatbelt Tether Smart Dog Harness, Blue, Large$25.01Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- HDP Big Dog No Pull Reflective Dog Harness, Dotty Pink, Large$15.29Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Chai's Choice Best Tropic Thunder Edition No-Pull Dog Harness, Purple, Large: 27 to 32-in chest$27.70Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Medium: 22.5 to 26.5-in chest$26.49Chewy Price$38.00List Price
- EliteField Padded Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Blue, Medium: 18 to 33-in chest$27.99Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- PetSafe 3-in-1 Reflective Dog Harness with Car Control Strap, Teal, Medium: 24 to 34-in chest$29.95Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness, Red, Medium: 12 to 17-in neck$29.99Chewy Price
- Julius-K9 IDC Powerharness Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness, Green, Size 3: 32.5 to 46.5-in chest$55.44Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness, Blue, Small$12.95Chewy Price$15.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Harness Type||Front Clip, Back Clip, No Pull||No Pull, Front Clip, Back Clip||Front Clip, Back Clip||No Pull, Back Clip||Front Clip|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective||Reflective||Dual Clip, Reflective|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Quick Release||Quick Release||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
208 Customer Reviews
Love the fit of these!
We have two dogs who frequently travel long distances with us in the car. These harnesses are perfect for travel. They fit well, have leash hooks on the chest for the seatbelt and on the back shoulders for walking. They are sturdy, but padded in all the right places for comfort.
Kurgo harness for Ziggy
170lb Great Dane hard to find a harness. Got the largest Kurgo had and and it fits well and works well. It's comfortable and light weight. Thanks Kurgo.
Size Large Kurgp harness
The harness is a good, sturdy harness and I do recommend it. However, it's very long and seems bulky. It fits okay but I can only use it in winter. It's too hot in SC!
Be careful of fit
Pros: the material is sturdy, the straps are all adjustable, the lift on the back is good to have, price is right. Cons: this harness is too long based on the required chest size requirement and will not fit all dogs. On my dog, it goes way beyond the chest into his stomach area. And a lot of material makes for a very warm dog especially in hot weather.
My dog has a small chest and a big head and harness can be a drag from all the tightening and loosening to get on and off of her. This is really nice and easy! And fits her like a glove!
WHAT A DIFFERENCE!
Bought this beceause I hated my puppy pulling on her collar and choking when trying to train to heel - tried different collars. Put this harness on and the dog even loves it....I can control the puppy easily.....Controls/pulls on the shoulders and body rather that 'hanging' her. Puppy seems to like the freedom for her head and the response to the 'heel' training is almost too much to believe. She doesn't fight me when I try to put it on vs the 'contest' every time I tried to put on the collar(s) I previously used to walk her. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!
Great quality. Durable and fits comfortably, especially since my dog is a tugger! He looks so handsome and I know he's safe. Plus it's easy to put on too.
GREAT PRICE, GREAT PRDUCT!!
THANK YOU CHEWY for always having a great selection of products at really good prices!! Your shipping is always SUPER FAST and customer service is ABSOLUTELY FIRST RATE!! This wonderful harness is quality made and fits perfectly! I use this as a "twofold" harness. One is obviously as a harness and the other is for my baby's seatbelt. Prior to purchasing this harness I used a separate harness and a separate seatbelt for his rides in the car. He is always secure and safe!! The handle on the back of this harness is what I put the car seatbelt through and then fasten it into the seatbelt buckle in the car. The handle is what his other seatbelt had as well.
Don’t recommend for strong dogs
We used this on our 1-1/2 year old, 60# lab mix a handful of times. One morning, our pup fixated on a rabbit and the next second he yanked so hard that the plastic clasp broke, leaving the harness dangling and me trying to keep him from getting totally loose. Scary moment and wouldn’t trust this harness again.
Harness came undone
I really liked the design and wanted a harness with extra padding. But my dog is a puller. I used the front clip and he pulled so hard one side came unsnapped but nothing broke. He’s a 40lb dog so I would not recommend for a medium to large dog.