Kurgo Loft Reversible Insulated Dog Quilted Coat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reversible, waterproof quilted jacket keeps dog’s core warm and dry while allowing movement.
- Made from a rugged Microtomic Ripstop material with 140g of Polytech fill for warmth.
- Reflective piping offers visibility for running, hiking and adventuring in inclement weather.
- Two-way zipper allows you to access his collar or harness underneath and attach a leash.
- Double-sided adjustment points allow you to get a comfortable fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Outward Hound Granby RipStop Dog Life Jacket, Large Bright Orange$24.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Outward Hound DayPak for Dogs, Blue, Medium$37.58Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Ultra Paws Durable Dog Boots, 4 count, Petite$38.23Chewy Price$44.87List Price
- Outward Hound DayPak for Dogs, Green, Medium$35.00Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- Kurgo Surf n' Turf Dog Life Jacket, Yellow/Blue, Large$56.56Chewy Price$71.99List Price
- DealFrisco Plaid Faux Fur Dog & Cat Jacket, Large, Gray$17.99Chewy Price
- FurHaven Pro-Fit Dog Coat, Aquamarine$24.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
- DealFrisco Reflective 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Fleece Coat, X-Large, Burgundy$23.48Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorblock 2-in-1 Dog & Cat Fleece Coat, X-Large$21.99Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Red Reversible Packable Dog Raincoat, XXX-Large$15.99Chewy Price
- DealKurgo K9 Core Dog Sweater, Heather Orange, X-Small$27.95Chewy Price$35.99List Price
- GF Pet Elasto-Fit Insulated Dog Raincoat, XX-Small$47.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||Faux Fur, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop, Zipper||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||—||Hook & Loop|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
352 Customer Reviews
Ridiculous Sizing and Super Thin
We have been very happy with the Kurgo harness. Before ordering, we measured our dog and confirmed the size in a phone call with Kurgo. The coat does not even cover to his mid-back. Compare to the picture, which shows most of the back covered, our dog (a Cockapoo) was covered up to approximately the place the tag is showing on the back of this dog. It is also extremely thin so it could be great as a raincoat, but I do not think it is ideal for colder weather.
This is the perfect coat, and my dog loves it! It's easy to care for, easy to get on and off, and it keeps her warm and dry.
Works Great Until It Doesn't
got this coat for my 18lb Italian grehound rescue who's always cold if it's below 60 degrees. Was happy with the ease of getting on and off and that it easily allowed for use with or without a harness. I also really appreciated that it was easy to put on over her longjohns. When temps hit below 0 I put it on for extra coverage if we were headed out for a long walk. With the wet winter we've had it also kept her mostly dry. I would have happily give this jacket 5 stars but since washing it (only once and as directed) the velcro has failed after one winter of use. Super disappointing will not be buying again.
Cute and Cozy
So far, I love this jacket. I needed something a little warmer than we had been using and this was great. The price-point is good and I love the color options. I bought one for both my dogs. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that neither dog super loves having the whole jacket pulled over their head to get it on and off.
I wouldn't call this a coat but more of a jacket. Only for chilly days. It isn't thick but light weight so your dog would be cold in the winter in this. Also doesn't cover much of the belly. Found it gets ratty quickly. It's good looking, though, but not for cold days!
This is a great jacket for our lab, he wears the large size,it's a perfect length and his harness fits underneath. This helps protect his chest and belly and aside from a few snags in the material because of him running through branches and woods it's strong and durable.
Great coat but collar seam started to split
We got this last year in a medium for my 55lb pit based on the measurements and after a year of using I realized she really needed a large. Got a large and it fits her great. Felt silly for putting her in the medium for so long….however one of the seams at the collar (of the new large coat) started to come apart shortly after we got it. Like about two weeks. See pics. I bought this coat bc I really need to use the front hook of her harness (she’s a puller) but with the ripping seam I’m using the back hook opening which isn’t ideal.
Great winter coat
The red color is pretty, the fit is good and the quality is also very good. My retriever has a heavy fur coat but Colorado winters can be cold when the wind kicks in so extra protection is helpful. Order early as last year by the time I placed an order there were no coats left in her size.
Quilted coat seems to fit my Silver lab good. Had to find him something warmer, as he has started to lose hair on his belly and chest. Neoprene hunting vest didn't cover enough. The quilted vest is warmer and has nice adjustment.
Love this jacket - Awesome design
Absolutely love this jacket - the design is fantastic - the velcro makes it easy to get it quickly on and off your dog. I got the purple and love the color - also the reflectors are a nice feature.