Kurgo Loft Reversible Insulated Dog Quilted Coat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reversible, waterproof quilted jacket keeps dog’s core warm and dry while allowing movement.
- Made from a rugged Microtomic Ripstop material with 140g of Polytech fill for warmth.
- Reflective piping offers visibility for running, hiking and adventuring in inclement weather.
- Two-way zipper allows you to access his collar or harness underneath and attach a leash.
- Double-sided adjustment points allow you to get a comfortable fit.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- GF Pet Alpine Puffer Dog Coat, Dark Blue, Small$48.99Chewy Price
- Dog Helios Altitude Mountaineer Dog Coat, Red, X-Large$40.99Chewy Price$64.99List Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat Mesh Jersey, Denver Broncos, Large$17.04Chewy Price$24.24List Price
- Dog Helios Blizzard Full-Bodied Reflective Dog Jacket, Cola Red, X-Small$46.94Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Pets First NBA Dog & Cat Jersey, Golden State Warriors, X-Small$13.50Chewy Price
- Pets First NFL Dog & Cat T-Shirt, Buffalo Bills, X-Small$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Anchorage Insulated Dog & Cat Parka, Blue, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price
- GF Pet Chalet Dog Sweater, Red, X-Small$21.99Chewy Price$37.99List Price
- DealCanada Pooch Alaskan Army Faux Down Insulated Dog Parka, Salt & Pepper, 24$72.99Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- Pets First MLB Dog & Cat T-Shirt, New York Yankees, Small$14.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Pets First NCAA Dog & Cat Jersey, Clemson Tigers, XX-Large$22.49Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyurethane, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Closure Type||Hook & Loop, Zipper||Hook & Loop||Hook & Loop||Velcro||—|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult, Senior||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
350 Customer Reviews
Works Great Until It Doesn't
got this coat for my 18lb Italian grehound rescue who's always cold if it's below 60 degrees. Was happy with the ease of getting on and off and that it easily allowed for use with or without a harness. I also really appreciated that it was easy to put on over her longjohns. When temps hit below 0 I put it on for extra coverage if we were headed out for a long walk. With the wet winter we've had it also kept her mostly dry. I would have happily give this jacket 5 stars but since washing it (only once and as directed) the velcro has failed after one winter of use. Super disappointing will not be buying again.
Cute and Cozy
So far, I love this jacket. I needed something a little warmer than we had been using and this was great. The price-point is good and I love the color options. I bought one for both my dogs. My only reason for not giving 5 stars is that neither dog super loves having the whole jacket pulled over their head to get it on and off.
I wouldn't call this a coat but more of a jacket. Only for chilly days. It isn't thick but light weight so your dog would be cold in the winter in this. Also doesn't cover much of the belly. Found it gets ratty quickly. It's good looking, though, but not for cold days!
This is a great jacket for our lab, he wears the large size,it's a perfect length and his harness fits underneath. This helps protect his chest and belly and aside from a few snags in the material because of him running through branches and woods it's strong and durable.
Great coat but collar seam started to split
We got this last year in a medium for my 55lb pit based on the measurements and after a year of using I realized she really needed a large. Got a large and it fits her great. Felt silly for putting her in the medium for so long….however one of the seams at the collar (of the new large coat) started to come apart shortly after we got it. Like about two weeks. See pics. I bought this coat bc I really need to use the front hook of her harness (she’s a puller) but with the ripping seam I’m using the back hook opening which isn’t ideal.
Great winter coat
The red color is pretty, the fit is good and the quality is also very good. My retriever has a heavy fur coat but Colorado winters can be cold when the wind kicks in so extra protection is helpful. Order early as last year by the time I placed an order there were no coats left in her size.
Quilted coat seems to fit my Silver lab good. Had to find him something warmer, as he has started to lose hair on his belly and chest. Neoprene hunting vest didn't cover enough. The quilted vest is warmer and has nice adjustment.
Love this jacket - Awesome design
Absolutely love this jacket - the design is fantastic - the velcro makes it easy to get it quickly on and off your dog. I got the purple and love the color - also the reflectors are a nice feature.
It works for us!
Nice coat for short haired dogs in Fall. We have two now. Good price, and the dogs don't mind wearing it. To get the right length down the back, the velcro straps are too long. It was a quick fix with the sewing machine.
Doggo loves her jacket
Fits my 44 pound dog well. She's picky about what she wears and she loves wearing it!