Kurgo Wander Hammock Car Seat Cover
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of a 600 denier polyester with a PVC backing.
- Six attachment points to keep hammock in place.
- Can be used as a hammock or remove the front attachments to create a bench seat cover.
- Center zipper allows you to fold down one side and accommodates passengers.
- Easy seat-belt and child latch access via fuzzy fastener openings.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Hammock Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$39.10Chewy Price
- DealKurgo Bench Seat Cover, Black$43.90Chewy Price$58.99List Price
- DealFrisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$29.41Chewy Price
- DealOutward Hound PupShield Back Seat Hammock, PupShield Hammock$24.94Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- DealKurgo CoPilot Seat Cover, Khaki$30.07Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- DealPet Parade Waterproof Pet Seat Cover, Black$21.78Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- DealKurgo Extended Width Dog Bench Seat Cover, Charcoal$58.95Chewy Price$63.99List Price
- DealKurgo Loft Dog Hammock, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$67.95Chewy Price$85.99List Price
- DealKurgo Loft Car Bench Dog Seat Cover, Coastal Blue/Charcoal$69.95Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- DealKurgo Coast to Coast Car Seat Cover, Heather Gray/Coastal Blue$99.95Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- DealPetSafe Happy Ride Extra Wide Waterproof Bench Cover, Tan, 60-in$29.95Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- DealFrisco Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Gray$18.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Nylon, Silicone...||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Features||Carry Bag, Water-resistant||—||—||—||Pockets, Seat Belt Loop, Machine-washable|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
85 Customer Reviews
Broke on first roadtrip
We have a 35-lb drooler who likes to sit on the floor between the seats and drool all over the seats, so we got the hammock to keep the dog on the bench and to protect leather seats from drool. The cover does not attach to the sides of the seat bench or the seatbelts, so there’s nothing to keep it flat on the bench. It just bunches up on the sides so the dog can drool and dig and do whatever he wants to the car seats. A few hours into our first trip, the only thing keeping the hammock attached to the seat (the piece that goes in between the seats to secure it) snapped from the hammock, so the material then was just hanging from the headrests and the piece was lodged in between the seats.
Decent quality, horrible design!
As with most Kurgo products overall product quality is decent. However, the engineering and/or product design of the Wander Hammock is horrible! Design flaws make you wonder if the product team/person actually own and travel with a dog. Couple of critical issues... The zipper in the middle of the front/rear seat separator of the hammock doesn't stay closed. If the dog rests his head in that area (which most would while travelling), the zipper opens and will not stay closed. There is no way to lock the zipper closed without actually sewing it shut! Secondly, the seat anchors (2 in the rear), are not permanently attached to the seat cover (use a non-locking loop buckle). If the dog sits or lays at the front of the hammock, the seat anchors become unattached from the cover.
Works OK but needs more coverage and straps
Overall its OK but needs a few adjustments otherwise it doesnt keep your car that safe from shedding nor your seats from dirt. What needs to be fixed: 1. the straps that go over the headrests need to be able to get tighter. at the tightest setting they still feel loose and leave a gap of the seat not covered 2. there should be a better way to secure to the sides near the door so that as the dog jumps up or moves around, the hammock doesnt bunch in the middle and leave the edge of the seats exposed. 3. the option to unzip one side and sit there isnt great because you have to sit on the dirty dog mat, rather than have it fold up on itself and sit on the backside that should be clean
Best Cover Yet!
Love this thing! I’ve tried several brands, and Kurgo has the best fit and lasts the longest. I have a service dog, so there’s a dog in my car almost every time I use it. I also have a pet dog, pet sit for extra money, and travel with other dog owner friends regularly. That’s a LOT of wear and tear! This thing can last well over a year even with my heavy use, which I can’t say about any other I’ve tried. My favorite thing though, is how well it’s designed to be secured to your car. I will admit the orange strings don’t hold it in place well in my Corolla or my friend’s Camry, but the anchor pieces work well, and the strings make it twice as secure in my sister’s Malibu.
Only lasted about 5 trips
My dog ripped it apart while in the backseat, it barely fits my backseat correctly. I’m already looking for a different option.
Perfect seat cover
We have purchased covers from other venders and this one is by far the only one that has worked. Easy to clean, Easy to install and my pup is comfortable in my back seat.
The best cradle back seat cover
First, I love doing business w Chewy. They have never made a mistake with any of my orders. This purchase is of the highest quality and has served it’s purpose perfectly.
would definitely recommend!
Big fan of this. my job requires I have smelly and sometimes dirty dogs in my car, and this has held up nicely without really holding onto stink! I air it out regularly, not sure if that helps or it’s just that good. the quality seems really nice, very sturdy!
Kurgo car seat cover
I am very pleased with this product. The fit and quality of this cover goes beyond what I had expected. Actually Kurgo puts out such good quality products that I have also purchased two more of these covers. They are not the sling type but more fitted for the rear seat of the car and then the extra sized one for a truck seat that fits perfect. I am super pleased with all three. I wanted the sling style to be able to protect the floorboard from dog hair, it has black weather guard mats. The sling style also keeps them from wanting to get in the front seat. Awesome product. I actually ordered the wrong color in the sling style and Chewy sent me the right color within two days!!!!! how AWESOME just cannot get better service than with Chewy.
Buy these, they're great!
Great item! We purchased one for each car. They are sturdy and are machine washable!!!!