Labra Dog Support Sling
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Reduces stress on arthritic or injured joints to reduce pain and facilitate increased motility.
- Adjustable-length straps help humans of all sizes stand up straight and avoid back pain.
- Available in several sizes to suit small, medium or large dogs.
- Made of high-quality 3-mm neoprene so it’s sturdy and flexible at the same time.
- Easy to put on and take off, so it minimizes stress and frustration for both you and your dog.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Labra Plush Dog Support Sling, Large/X-Large$22.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- NeoAlly Rear Leg Dog Brace, Medium$35.95Chewy Price
- Labra Extra Supportive Dog Hock Brace with Flex Straps, Large$24.95Chewy Price$27.95List Price
- NeoAlly Back Hock Dog Brace, Medium, 2 count$28.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Hock Style Rear Leg Dog Splint, Medium$51.80Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, Large$85.28Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Front Leg Dog Brace, S/M, 2 count$27.99Chewy Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Both Legs, X-Large$78.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- Van Beek Natural Sciences Diagel Medication for Digestive Issues for Dogs, 3-ml$22.99Chewy Price$24.15List Price
- Probios Dispersible Powder Supplement, 25-lb pail$195.80Chewy Price$230.99List Price$186.01Autoship Price
- Vita Pet Life Turmeric Curcumin Anti-Inflammatory Bacon & Liver Flavor Dog Supplement, 120 count$19.90Chewy Price$18.90Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||—||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
55 Customer Reviews
Haven't used yet but looks just fine .....Seems to be designed well....If you think it is padded it is not....Only beef, is there is a handle included that velcro's around the two straps for one person use....Unfortunately elderly for instance, may have a hard time getting it to wrap around and velcro the straps together because it is rather short on material .....It can be done with difficulty but could use at least another 1/2 inch of material to make the wrap around the straps easier......Looks like it will cleanup easy as well
Really helpful in lifting
My over 14 year old beloved family member is losing the use of her rear legs. The sling offers a pain free way of helping her walk and lifting her when she falls.
A towel works better!
I tried this sling with my english springer spaniel when he had knee surgery. We needed something to help him walk to the bathroom. This unfortunately just slides down which doesn't allow him to go potty. We found a towel works WAY better because you can easily move it out of the way when they need to use the restroom. Save your money and just use towels.
Perfect for large older dog
I needed something to support an older, arthritic dog whose hind legs sometimes give out. The extra large was more than large enough for my 75# shepherd mix. Generous size, with room for adjustment +/-. It’s strong, yet comfortable. I like that it supports his weight without stretching.
This is not XL
This didnt fit my 86lb chowchow. He's not fat just fit and extremely furry. There was a 4" - 6" gap I couldnt breach to close it. Def not meant for XL even IF they have no hair..
Perfect Helper for pets with reduced mobility
I don't understand the negative reviews---it's a sling and pretty simple. It operates as slings should. If there is a sizing issue then you need to resize, send it back and get the right size. It is well constructed and has worked for us for YEARS. I was given this sling by my doctor's office when my golden had knee surgery for a complete tear. It was very useful then to help him be mobile. Now he has cancer and I am so thankful I have this because he has multiple myeloma and would otherwise be immobile if I couldn't help him get down stairs to get outside or move around the house. You put the sling around them (see product picture) and use the handles to help lift them as they walk. Pretty simple concept, helpful device and useful to help pet parents help their pets.
Works 100% when helping my Siberian Husky in and out of my vehicles.
My Search Is Over!
Labra Dog Support Sling really came to the rescue for this dog owner. Having a 97lb. lab with post operative rear mobility problems became a problem for a 4'11," senior female. With the Labra Sling, this pet owner no longer has to squat, try to slide a support sling under the dog, and do a dead lift of his rear to help him up. Just wrap the XL Labra Dog Sling. It stays on. It is held in place with Velcro. The straps are adjustable and stay together with a Velcro handle. Potty time? Just, unwrap, let the dog out! Thank you, Labra!
Labra Dog support sling
The Labra sling is very well made, and quite useful. I ordered the wrong size for my dog, and Labra sent me another, smaller sling before I have had a chance to return the original to them. The picture of the dog sling that Chewy displays is misleading in that the sling in the picture is not being used according to the instructions enclosed with the sling. The velcro closure is supposed to be on the belly of the dog, and the strap handles come up the sides of the dog. If used as pictured, the entire sling is so tall, and I am not, that I could not lift the dog. I exchanged the sling for the smallest size because I only need to help my dog climb stairs, and get into my SUV. I just give his hind quarters a boost. Labra was very accommodating, and handled the replacement very quickly.
Great product but..
This is a great product if the correct size is bought for your dog. My only complaint is after you velcro the bodice when you lift with the straps the Velcro loosens quite a bit.