Lafeber Avi-Era Powdered Bird Vitamins
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Powdered vitamins for birds.
- Designed to mix easily with food and water.
- Contain 13 essential vitamins to help fight sickness and stress.
- Come complete with a convenient measuring spoon for accurate serving.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Durvet Vitamins & Electrolytes Poultry Supplement, 4-g, 40 count$31.59Chewy Price
- dealEqua Holistics Avian Calm Bird Supplement, 120 Scoop$24.95Chewy Price$26.32List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Poultry Supplement, 25.5-oz tub$44.95Chewy Price$54.25List Price$42.70Autoship Price
- dealQuiko Exotic Egg Food Supplement for Finches, 1.1-lb bag$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Scratch & Peck Feed Cluckin' Good Organic Herbs Chicken Supplement, 10-oz bag$28.99Chewy Price$27.54Autoship Price
- Green Goo Poultry Respiratory Care, Large, 1.82-oz tin$12.80Chewy Price$14.95List Price$12.16Autoship Price
- dealVersele-Laga Oropharma Glucose + Vitamins Recovery Support Pigeon Supplement, 14-oz tub$11.26Chewy Price$10.70Autoship Price
- dealVersele-Laga Oropharma B Pure Vitamins & Minerals Pigeon Supplement, 1.1-lb tub$11.02Chewy Price$10.47Autoship Price
- Durvet Durastat Oregano Poultry Supplement, 4-g, 40 count$32.17Chewy Price
- dealWild Harvest Molting Bird Supplement, 7.5-oz bag$2.74Chewy Price$2.60Autoship Price
- dealVersele-Laga Oropharma Carmine High Energy Pigeon Supplement, 8-oz bottle$21.96Chewy Price$20.86Autoship Price
- dealPetAg Bene-Bac Plus Bird & Reptile Supplement, 4.5-oz bottle$19.59Chewy Price$21.99List Price$18.61Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement...||Corn Maltodextrin, Dandelion Root Extract 4:1, Milk Thistle Extract 80% Silymarin....||Dextrose, Maltodextrins, Fructooligosaccharide...||�Corn maltodextrin, L-theanine||Azithromycin|
|Bird Type||African Grey, Amazon, Budgie...||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon...||Parrot, Parakeet, Amazon...||Parrot, African Grey, Amazon...||Pigeon, Cockatiel|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals||Liver Care, Recovery, Diabetic Support||Digestive Health, Immune Support, Recovery||Calming, Recovery, First Aid||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial|
|Special Diet||N/A||Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||N/A||Human-Grade, Limited Ingredient Diet, Non-GMO||N/A|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Lafeber Avi-era Bird Vitamin
Micheal has been doing a lot of preening and picking of his feathers. I tried other products and then I came across this from Chewy. Michael is much happier and has stopped picking at his feathers! I couldn’t be happier with this product!
The value of Chewy
Chewy is a remarkable company. Great selection, good prices plus amazingly quick delivery!
love it, amazing product.
I’ve been using this product for my feathered child (cockatiel) for 3 years now. Keeps her so healthy!
Smaller is better than larger
Larger product apparently less solvent than smaller product.
Has a scoop
Several people mentioned that there was no scoop. Some time ago they started putting the scoop handle end down in the powder. Put your finger on top of the powder and you should be able to feel the plastic scoop and pull it up out of the powder.
My Gabriel is better
Getting this for my Gabriel he seems to be doing much better. He still seems to eat a lot but not like he was before giving this vitamins to him. He seems to like the taste to. I'm happy we got this for him.
Open . Half full. Missing a scooper.
So this is my first time using chewy and the product I received looks like it was regifted but only once you opened the card board packaging? Never had a problem with Lafeber before but the container had a seal on it that was already open and it had no scooper. Would I give this to my bird - no? Is there any easy contact number provided with my purchase? No. Was this a good first impression ? No.
Delivery was super fast. Product is good. Whenever I’ve called, they have been helpful & friendly.
Picky eater eats it on food
Mom bought this because I refuse to eat anything but seed. It has a lot of vitamins that I dont get and need. She puts it on top of my food and I still eat my food and that is definitely a 6 star rating. I really dont eat anything but seeds.
This is a great product. A pinch goes a long way. My furry little friends seem to have more energy and chirping again. Love this product and highly recommend!