Lazy Kitty Duck Recipe Air-Dried Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3-oz bagBy Lazy Kitty
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Made with fresh, locally sourced ingredients like duck.
- Air drying method helps retain important nutrients and flavors so your kitty gets the most out of this snack.
- Made without fillers, grains, antibiotics or preservatives—no artificial flavors or colors.
- Purr-fect treat for all of our kitty friends.
- Available in multiple craveable flavors to delight your furbaby.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Duck, Brown Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin...||Salmon, Brown Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin...||Chicken protein, catnip, glycerin...||Chicken, Brown Rice Flour, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Special Diet||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, High-Protein...||Grain-Free, High-Protein||Gluten Free, High-Protein, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Non-GMO|
|Food Flavor||Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Chicken, Catnip||Chicken, Poultry|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, High-Energy||Digestive Health, High-Energy||N/A||Digestive Health, High-Energy|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
Duck is a favorite flavour
Aubree and Goolyamo were receptive to this, and seemed to enjoy it. I try to vary the flavours I give them, so they have all kinds of flavours to draw on. They might have liked, this more, if it was CRUNCHY.
lazy kitty duck recipe grain free cat treats
My cats won't touch these treats. They aren't fussy cats, but this treat wasn't eaten.
my cat would not eat
My cat would not eat. She turns her head every time I tried to give her the treat.
Cat won’t even touch it refuses to
My cat won’t even eat It at all. She just looks up at it and walks away from it.
Good little treats
The treats are very small squares that are great for kitties! The bag should last a while too!