Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Allergy-Friendly Unflavored Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Supports your feline fur-iend’s optimal bladder health and control.
- Unflavored formula is designed for cats with allergies or food sensitivities.
- Contains ingredients designed to support bladder and kidney health, including glucosamine sulfate, d-mannose and cranberry extract.
- Designed to rehydrate your kitty and stimulate her appetite.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetAg UT Solution Gel Cat Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$16.99Chewy Price$17.24List Price
- Liquid-Vet Kidney & Bladder Support Seafood Flavor Cat Supplement, 8-oz bottle$11.49Chewy Price$10.92Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Amino B + K Liquid Kidney Supplement for Cats, 4-oz bottle$23.40Chewy Price$26.00List Price$22.23Autoship Price
- RestoraPet Feline Formula Organic Tuna Flavor Cat Supplement, 2-oz bottle$39.95Chewy Price$37.95Autoship Price
- PetsPrefer Urinary Tract Health Fish Flavor Tablet Cat Supplement, 90 count$10.00Chewy Price$9.50Autoship Price
- Rx Vitamins Feline Minerals Powder Supplement for Cats, 227-g jar$20.50Chewy Price$22.00List Price$19.47Autoship Price
- CheckUp at Home Wellness Test Urine Testing for Cats$19.95Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Natura Petz Organics LIFE'S AN ITCH!* Respiratory, Allergy & Skin Support* Cat Supplement, 150 count$44.99Chewy Price$42.74Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Bionic Body Cat Supplement, 90 count$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Urinary Tract Infection Cat Food Topper, 4-oz tin, 4-oz tin, bundle of 2$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Lumps & Bumps Cat Food Topper, 4-oz tin, 4-oz tin, bundle of 2$59.98Chewy Price$56.98Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine Sulfate, D-Mannose, Potassium Citrate...||Glucosamine Sulfate, D-Mannose, Potassium Citrate...||Glucosamine Sulfate, MSM, Hyaluronic Acid...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...||MSM, Fish Oil, Hyaluronic Acid...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Health Feature||Kidney Care, Urinary Tract Health||Urinary Tract Health, Kidney Care||Hip & Joint Support||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy||Sensitive Skin, Skin & Coat Health, Itch & Redness Remedy|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Seafood & Fish||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||N/A|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Unflavored is great
I'm so happy to have found unflavored liquid supplements for my cat. They mix seamlessly in her wet food so there's no problem with getting her to take them. I've wasted too much money on flavored stuff, only to find she doesn't like the flavor. This stuff is great.
Helps during/after infection - good preventative ingredients!
I selected this product due to the ingredients which are all effective for my past urinary infections. I've used this for several months now. I started when she had a bad urinary & probably kidney infection. She was on antibiotics also, and then her infection cleared up. I am continuing this, the unflavored is easy just top it in her wet food. She has not had any urinary issues since.
great for bladder crystals
when we adopted our cat she was on prescription food for bladder crystals. our vet has now taken her off of the food, even though we weren't always feeding her the food due to money reasons. we can only assume this liquid vet plays a large part in that, highly recommend if your cat suffers bladder crystals.
Not sure if it helps but I feel it can't hurt
My cats are ok with it in there food asked my vet an they don't really have any data on it helping but it is liquid so they that was good there words..
Not supportive here
My cats smelled their food with the small amount of it and they would not eat it. I may try it again, but they seem to know it is there. They also won't drink the water if a small amount is in it either.
Seems to help
I haven't been using it for long, but I think it's helping my cat who has been peeing on the floor. There have been fewer incidents. I have a few cats, and when I put it on their wet food not one turned up his nose. They might even like it. I didn't give 5 stars because I don't know for sure how well it's working. Just the fact that they seem to like it is a plus.
Cat loves it!
I have a cat with kidney disease that simply would not eat prescription food or basically any other!! I added this and he loves it. He will finish it and food in the process. He is even gaining back weight!!!
seems to be working
I’ve tried a number of other supplements with no improvements in my cats UTI symptoms. This one seems to be working. And my picky cat doesn’t mind the taste.
My Cat Wouldn't Eat
I really wanted to be able to give this a great review because my cat Bentley has problems with pain and urinary tract infections. He started out feral so is hard to catch and get to the vet for treatment. He hides for weeks if I force medication down him orally, so something in his food would be ideal. I mixed half a dose in his morning wet food. He would not touch it. If you have a finicky cat, it might not eat it.
I tried Liquid Vet Kidney and Bladder support when my kitty was displaying some new behaviors of using the litter box alot more and drinking a ton of water. She is a very smart and fussy kitty and hard to fool when trying to medicate. Since this product has no flavor, it's easy to slip into her canned food. It seems to be helping without a prescription. I also am pleased with customer support when I contacted them for more information. I recommend this product.