Little Giant Hanging Metal Poultry Feeder
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Capacity (Max)||30 pounds||11 pounds||25 pounds||17-lb||4 pounds|
About This Item
- Saves floor space.
- Reduces feed waste by eliminating scratching.
- Cuts down on debris in the feed.
- Hanging handle included.
- Constructed of heavy-gauge galvanized steel.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Little Giant Poultry Waterer, 5-gal$50.54Chewy Price$69.49List Price
- Little Giant Poultry Feeder w/ Legs, 25-lb$46.19Chewy Price
- Perky-Pet Red Hobnail Vintage Hummingbird Feeder$14.60Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Little Giant Hanging Poultry Feeder, 3-lb$14.95Chewy Price$23.50List Price
- Frisco Acorn Wild Bird Feeder$23.99Chewy Price
- Little Farmer Products Oblong Coop Cup Chicken Feeder, 32-oz$6.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Ultra Squirrel Defense Feeder$79.79Chewy Price
- Ashman Deluxe Premium Bird Feeding Station$44.99Chewy Price
- Little Giant Plastic Poultry Fount, 1-gal, Purple$11.15Chewy Price$18.74List Price
- Droll Yankees Classic Sunflower or Mixed Seed Bird Feeder, 33-in$103.78Chewy Price$132.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Rose Gold Top-Fill Glass Hummingbird Feeder$17.31Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Perky-Pet Antique Bottle Hummingbird Feeder, Red$12.47Chewy Price$23.49List Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
5 Customer Reviews
We have used this type of hanging chicken feeder for years and it still maintains high quality. Thanks for making it an easy search for the best.
Exactly what I needed!
I needed a new feeder for my hens and wanted metal, rather than plastic, for its durability. It seems like really good quality and was super easy to put together.
It's a feeder
I purchased this feeder for 2 reasons. My flock grew, so I needed a bigger capacity feeder. And plastic ones just don't hold up in Northern NV sun. It does not come pre assembled. Which probably doesn't seem like an issue, but trying to assembled was not easy. There are two rods designed to hold the top part to the bottom feed tray. They run through the feed tray; you should be able to see them in my picture. The rods are held in with these metal ties. I could not get these ties off! I ended up having to use a hammer to push the rods through the ties. I don't plan on hanging this, I just set it on a cinder block. But the handle looks sturdy enough to hold it in the air if need be.
I ordered this canister hoping to hang it in the middle of the run so our 6 hens would have plenty of room to eat without stepping on each other. Unfortunately, they sent two top portions stuck together so it is unusable. I have tried everything (and I mean everything) to separate the two parts, but I imagine they themselves could not get the two to come apart and it is what they sent them together. I give this a boo and a hiss and I know they could have done better.
Exactly what I needed!
Sturdy and easy to put together. I really don't get the negative remarks I saw.