LubriSyn HA Hyaluronic Acid Horse & Pet Joint Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps cushion aching joints with an all-natural oral supplement.
- It restores fluidity of movement with hyaluronan, a substance that is part of synovial fluid that lubricates the joints.
- Clear and tasteless liquid supplement is easy to administer.
- LubriSyn HA is a great alternative to painful, stressful injections.
- It’s easily absorbed by the body to provide relief for cats, dogs and horses of any age, breed or lifestyle.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Green Gruff Soothe Skin & Coat Health Salmon Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.59Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- UltraCruz Iron Charge Plus Dog Supplement, 120 count$18.70Chewy Price$17.76Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 4-oz bag$12.00Chewy Price$11.40Autoship Price
- LICKS Pill-Free MULTI-VITAMIN Dog Supplement, 10 count$15.99Chewy Price$15.19Autoship Price
- DealThe Missing Link Collagen Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Green Gruff Detox Immunity Support Chicken Liver Flavor Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$26.59Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- PetAg Linatone Shed Relief Plus with Zinc Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-gal bottle$73.91Chewy Price$92.39List Price$70.21Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Turkey Tail Holistic Defense Immune Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Skin & Coat Seasonal Allergies Dog Supplement, 7.1-oz tub$39.99Chewy Price$42.99List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Terry Naturally Animal Health Curacel Curcumin Optimal Cellular Support Dog Supplement, 60 count$28.76Chewy Price$35.95List Price$27.32Autoship Price
- Animal Nutritional Products ArthriMAXX Joint Support & Antioxidant Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle$38.98Chewy Price$49.88List Price$37.03Autoship Price
- TopDog Health GlycanAid HA Factor Hip & Joint Chewables Dog Supplement, 150 count$94.95Chewy Price$90.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Water, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate.||Normal Saline, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid).||Active Ingredients per 1/4 oz: N-Acetyl Glucosamine (shellfish) 75mg MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane) 75mg Hyaluronic Acid 20mg, Inactive Ingredients: Water, Zinc Citrate....||Hyaluronic Acid, Zinc, Water.||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine Hydrochloride† (Derived From Shellfish), Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate† (Derived From Bovine Cartilage), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Large Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy, Kitten||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Immune Support, Vitamins & Minerals, Respiratory Care||Hip & Joint Support|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
60 Customer Reviews
I highly recommend Lubrisyn. I’ve tried other products such as Cosequin, Platinum Performance, Cetyl -M, Nupro, etc for my dog’s arthritis discomfort. I used a Lubrisyn years ago and don’t recall why I stopped giving it to him. Now, as he’s aged, arthritis has flared up once more only now, more consistently and severely. I’ve come back to Lubrisyn to provide relief. I trust this brand. It’s palatable to my dog, horse and even myself. I’ve just started my dog back on it but I have no doubt, within a few weeks, he will feel much less achey and stiff.
My Vet Recommended
My 50lb Shepherd mix is sensitive to the other joint supplements, so my Vet put her on this several years ago. She is 12 and no sign of joint issues.
I bought this for my older horse. Seems to be working well. Seen it was also good for dogs so I started my 14 yr old on it. Definitely helping him.
This is a great product. I use it, I give it to my horses and dogs. I see a big difference in them with the way the move.
In just a month of consistent daily use, I have seen a remarked difference in my dog who has hip dysplasia and arthritis. She is much more limber and plays more with my puppy and is keen to run around more in general on our hikes. I’ve been able to extend the amount of time between her Adequan injections! Definitely worth trying out for pups with joint issues!
I've bought this twice. The first time the pump arrived with pieces chipped out, but I got it to work. This time, the tube inside the pump is too long, soafter numerous tries, I had to cut it shorter to get the pump to fit in the bottle. Even after doing that, the pump fails to screw on to the bottle. I've ended up wearing half the product just trying to get the pump assembled and inserted. The lubrisyn itself is good but this problem with the pumps is too much.
Lubrisyn HA rocks
It works! My first time using this product and it has improved my horse's movement. She does seem stiff in am or when working. She eats all her grain even with the Lubrisyn meds on it. Normally my mare is picky about eating her grain if I add meds,etc. So thank you for your product.
I tried my 16-year-old dog on another very popular brand with no results. The results with LubriSyn were within a week and my old girl is getting up and down with little issue unlike before. I'm very happy with LubriSyn and so is my old girl :)
Horses like it
I’m not sure how well it works, but it’s easy to feed, they all like the taste. 4 star instead of 5 because I was hoping for a more noticeable improvement in my older horse.
Holistic Vet recommended
My Holistic Vet put my dogs on this and they have been on it for years. It boosts the effectiveness of whichever joint supplement you are using. I highly recommend it.