Marina Air Pump for Aquariums
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Quiet-running air pump with powerful airflow and single output
- Creates rich, oxygenated water for your finned friends
- For use with air-driven aquarium accessories like air stone, air curtains, and ornaments
- Ideal for all sizes of aquariums, just pick the model that corresponds to the size of your tank in gallons
- Requires no regular internal maintenance, has a sound-dampening pump cover, and rubber feet to lessen vibration and noise
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Eheim Air Pump 200 Aquarium Aerator$39.99Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- Tetra Pond Tubing, 20-ft$12.99Chewy Price$25.69List Price
- Tetra Pond Waterfall Pump, 3600-gph$106.04Chewy Price$227.09List Price
- Tetra Water Garden Pond Pump, 700-gph$96.99Chewy Price$98.89List Price
- Tetra Whisper UL Air Pump for Aquariums, Size 100$20.35Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Penn-Plax Super Battery Powered Aquarium Gravel Cleaner$38.53Chewy Price$49.99List Price
- Underwater Treasure Aqua One 5-In-1 Maintenance Kit$9.99Chewy Price$10.79List Price
- Underwater Treasure Seapora Volt-Control Titanium Grounding Probe$12.99Chewy Price
- Python Squeeze Stressless Siphon Starter for Aquariums$15.00Chewy Price$22.79List Price
- Eheim Everyday Fish Feeder Food Dispenser$32.81Chewy Price$33.00List Price
- Tetra Pond Fountain Pump, 75 GPH$19.87Chewy Price
- Tetra Maintenance Freshwater Aquarium Bucket, 4-gal$5.29Chewy Price$5.03Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater, Marine Fish||Tropical Freshwater|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
49 Customer Reviews
You get what you pay for
Lasted a good while and kept my filter going. Purchased last November for my 55 gal and it died a few days ago. Better than going to a pet store and spending 50 dollars for the same item, but if you want a longer-lasting pump I wouldn't recommend this one. Definitely had better
You get what you pay for
I got the 50 for aerating some water in a 5 gallon bucket before water changes. I have a 3 inch air stone in the bucket and this air pump will barely blow a bubble.
Good I guess
Not the best one on the market but works fine seeing a lot of people saying they are loud I would have to disagree yes some noise but not that noticeable imo
Bought the 50.. does not work. Barely blows air. Not strong enough for an airstone. Do not buy, Waste of money.
This air pump is noisy.
You can try to make it work to quiet it down but it's just noisy and it needs to be kept higher than the water level to prevent back siphoning unless you get a check valve which I couldn't find.
Great pump. Powerful and quiet. The bubbles in the tank make more noise than this pump.
I received the pump and it powered up and you could hear it running and feel it running but it was barely pushing any air. Chewy replaced it immediately for me. No line constriction or blockage was found so it was definitely defective. Chewy has great customer service :)
I bought this to use in my 75 gallon tank with a 15.7" bubble bar. This pump is great!!! It is quite as long as it is not touching against the wall or tank stand due to vibrations . I have mine on the floor between the wall and the stand. Works great. I would definitely buy this again.
Pretty good product
Works great, enough power for 75 gallon tank. Only issue is that is vibrates, which the instructions said could happen, and if it’s on a shelf it may eventually slide off. So I used adhesive tape to secure it to the shelf. Then the shelf vibrates against the wall quick fix with small amount of quilt batting between wall & shelf. Now is running silently. Probably wouldn’t happen if air pump were in the floor but in my situation that was not possible. Overall, good product.
Pump works well but pamphlet states need for regulator, not included. Reason is you only get one power and that can create large and fast bubbles. Should come with regulator or have one built in. I got a regulator a few days later and works much better.