Marshall Ferret Litter Pan, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Ergonomically designed for the unique habits of ferrets
- Low profile front opening with high corners and walls to eliminate messy over-the-edge accidents
- Perfect for ferrets, rabbits and most small animals
- Lock on litter pan has an innovative screw mechanism that easily secures the pan to your cage and removes easily for cleaning
- Made of durable plastic so it is long-lasting and easy to clean
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ware Lock-N-Litter Small Animal Litter Pan, Color Varies, Regular$10.49Chewy Price$11.09List Price
- Oxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 56-L$17.88Chewy Price$19.49List Price$16.99Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Kay Kob Bird & Small Animal Natural Bedding & Litter, 25-lb bag$22.98Chewy Price$24.99List Price$21.83Autoship Price
- Oxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, White, 36-L$10.99Chewy Price$10.44Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Small Animal Bedding, 49.2-L$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Carefresh Small Animal Bedding, Confetti, 23-L$11.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cage Small Animal Bedding, 35-lit$26.99Chewy Price$28.99List Price$25.64Autoship Price
- DealCarefresh Small Animal Bedding, White, 23-L$11.58Chewy Price$17.99List Price$11.00Autoship Price
- Oxbow Pure Comfort Small Animal Bedding, Oxbow Blend, 178-L$64.96Chewy Price$66.99List Price$61.71Autoship Price
- Rabbit Hole Hay Ultra Premium, Food Grade Paper Small Pet Bedding, Natural, 1.9-cu ft$21.62Chewy Price$29.97List Price$20.54Autoship Price
- Living World Fresh 'N Comfy Small Animal Bedding, Blue, 20-L$23.10Chewy Price$28.99List Price$21.95Autoship Price
- Kaytee Clean & Cozy Confetti Small Pet Bedding, 49.2-liters$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret, Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Ferret, Rat, Degu|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
158 Customer Reviews
Bigger than what I expected but that’s good! However, it didn’t come with the piece to lock it onto the cage so now I need to figure out how to attach it.
Good for ferrets
This pan bigger than I expected but sturdy hard plastic. My Frankie thought it was his new bed, lol, but now he's box trained. This litter pan is great for ferrets, high in the back low in the front he doesn't scatter litter going in and out of it, it is lightweight so he can push it around and tip it over, he doesn't since he knows what it's for now but he used to.
We weren't too sure how this would work since less than an hr after putting it in their cage, they popped off the piece that secures it to their cage. We ended up drilling a few holes in the back and secured it with zip ties so they don't move it around. It now works great and they're getting used to using a litter box. Far better than the smaller corner one we had.
Here’s the secret to the sticker.
Great litter pan. My ferrets actually make it in the box. Whoever said to use the hairdryer on it, you the real MVP. Took me five whole minutes to remove the sticker from three boxes. My other two I already had took me over an hour before I read that little tip. USE THE HAIRDRYER, keep heat on it, and peel it away slowly. You’ll be done in NO TIME!
Good size, sticker hard to peel off.
Perfect size, shape for my rabbits. Backs high enough they don’t kick litter out. Haven’t found one better! Second time ordering. I can’t give 5 stars because of the sticker label!! Seriously! I’ve ordered four and no matter how carefully I tried to peel off the sticker it left residue. You can’t have sticky residue on the wall of a litter box, it gets really nasty. The second time I ordered I soaked the residue in hot vinegar water & then scrubbed it hard with a scratchy sponge & picked at the toughest spots with my finger nail. Alot of effort, but I managed to get most the residue off this time. So I guess I recommend, just be ready to spend some time scratching off residue before it can be used.
Great for larger animals.
I bought this for my baby rats. It’s really big so not a good option for babies but would be perfect for adult rats, ferrets, rabbits and chinchillas. They prefer high backs. I gave one to my neighbor who has a tiny chihuahua dog and he’s puppy pad trained. She put the pad in this thing and he now goes into this box to do his business. No more stains on her floor if the pad leaks.
Does not stay "locked on"
The size and overall quality is great but the lock on feature is a terrible design. Its literally a big plastic bolt with a flimsy nut! The first time my ferrets tried to flip it the nut popped off and the flipped it everywhere. I recommend buying the regular one, then get and oven mitt or something that will prevent you from being burnt and heat a nail up and use it to make holes in the litter pan then run zip ties through it. Thats what my husband did and now its unmovable without scissors or a knife.
Little litter pan
My cat has a hard time walking so I thought this would work. She has grown out of it but it’s great for smaller animals.
Great litter pan with terrible sticker
This litter pan is perfect for my bunny who used to pee over the side of his old one and onto the floor. I didn’t like the sticker as it was made of paper which would’ve absorbed the pee and made a huge mess and when I tried to peel it off it took over an hour of scrubbing with different solutions to try to get the glue off. Eventually I did get the glue off and now the litter pan is great but definitely be prepared to really fight with the sticker.
4 Ferrets Aprrove
Size of pan is excellent. Not to big not to little. Locks onto cage with a screw type lock, very nice. The sticker is very difficult to peel off so it is best to throughly soak the label in Goo Gone for easy removal. I left mine overnight and the next morning, they slipped right off.