Marshall Fresh & Clean Ferret Litter, 20-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Crafted from 100% clean virgin paper.
- The white appearance of the pellets allows you to evaluate your pet’s stool, so you can stay on top of her health.
- Dust-free litter is easy to clean.
- Additive-free litter helps control odor and maintain a clean environment for your furry friend.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Small Pet Select Premium Small Animal Pelleted Bedding, 25-lb bag$27.54Chewy Price$28.99List Price$26.16Autoship Price
- Sunseed Fresh World Small Pet Bedding, 20-lb bag$24.99Chewy Price$27.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- back-2-nature Small Animal Bedding, 30-L$25.08Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Vitakraft Fresh World Ultra Strength Litter Box & Cages Small Animal Bedding, 16-lit$12.80Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.16Autoship Price
- Sunseed Fresh World Heavy Duty Small Pet Bedding, 2,131-in bag$22.99Chewy Price$34.99List Price$21.84Autoship Price
- Oxbow Eco-Straw Pelleted Wheat Straw Small Animal Litter, 20-lb bag$19.54Chewy Price$22.99List Price$18.56Autoship Price
- Kaytee Hamster Potty Station, 6-in$7.19Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- Kaytee Critter Litter Premium Potty Training Small Animal Litter, 8-lb bag, bundle of 3$29.22Chewy Price$30.75List Price$27.76Autoship Price
- Frisco Small Animal Bedding, Natural, 2 pack, 72-L Total$15.55Chewy Price$22.68List Price$14.77Autoship Price
- Kaytee Small Animal Potty Litter, 16-oz box, bundle of 3$11.37Chewy Price$11.97List Price$10.80Autoship Price
- Marshall Ferret Litter Pan, Color Varies, Lock On$12.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Corner Small Pet Litter Box, Navy, X-Small$3.31Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
My regular liter has been discontinued so I had to resort to this. Being it was Marshall brand I figured it would be fine. Unfortunately my 4 year old ferret Carl won’t use it at all!! He has started using the opposite corner in his cage ! Now I’m stuck with a huge bag that will go to waste and I now have to clean his cage everyday!! It’s been a week I was hoping he would eventually use it but NOPE :(
Marshall Fresh & Clean Ferret Litter
Marshall changed this product and packaging. I appreciate that it is still clean and free but I liked the old product better. This is lighter weight and gets thrown around more but glad they are offering something rather than nothing. Thank you.
Litter for ferret
I do not recommend if you have allergies to ammonia it says no additives but when ferrets pee it has a minor ammonia smell. I clean the litter everyday to try and limit it. It's a good litter but does have an ammonia additive even though it says it does not.
Trusted and used food
I have used only Marshall food product for our ferrets. I've had no problems with most orders, the only time was fixed quickly. I've used chewy. Com for my animal's needs for about 10 years.
Perfect product for rabbit litter… perfect! Highly recommend!!
Find another litter
This litter is so terrible. It’s so lightweight, the ferrets turn it into playtime litter. It doesn’t absorb anything, leaving all the smells. It’s the absolute worst litter I have purchased in my life for ferrets. I’m basically using it now as a layer filler and for fun time with the ferrets. It doesn’t work as actual litter.
Best Litter for a Bunny
Best litter I’ve ever bought! No smell whatsoever, is not messy, and very absorbent.