Mazuri Small Tortoise LS (Low Starch) Food, 8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- A prominent source of fiber from timothy hay.
- No need to provide your pet with extra vitamin and mineral supplements because this food offers complete nutrition.
- Ideal for your vegetarian pet.
- Yucca schidigera extract reduces the pesky smell of stool.
- A rich source of omega-3 fatty acids, vitamin D and live probiotics.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Mazuri Original 5M21 Tortoise Food, 1.25-lb bag$15.79Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.00Autoship Price
- Mazuri Bearded Dragon Food, 8-oz bag$10.49Chewy Price$12.99List Price$9.97Autoship Price
- Repashy SuperFoods Beardie Buffet Gel Premix Bearded Dragon Food, 3-oz bottle$11.90Chewy Price$12.58List Price
- Komodo Tortoise Grass Seed Kit$8.29Chewy Price$13.99List Price$7.88Autoship Price
- ABDragons Small Mealworms Small Pet & Reptile Food, 100 count$22.62Chewy Price$21.49Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Veggie Variety Adult Bearded Dragon Food, 4.5-oz jar$7.96Chewy Price$10.02List Price$7.56Autoship Price
- Fluker's Buffet Blend Tortoise Food, 6.75-oz$7.63Chewy Price$11.03List Price
- Zoo Med Can O' Shrimp Aquatic Turtle Food, 1.2-oz can$7.99Chewy Price$7.59Autoship Price
- Zoo Med Jumbo Can O' Grasshoppers Reptile & Bird Food, 1.2-oz can$5.82Chewy Price$7.99List Price$5.53Autoship Price
- Amzey Gammarus Turtle Food, 1.5-oz jar$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Fresh Feeders Superworms Reptile Food, 5-oz box$12.95Chewy Price$17.95List Price$12.30Autoship Price
- Komodo Diet Aquatic Turtle Food, 10-oz bag$9.24Chewy Price$9.89List Price$8.78Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Timothy Hay, Dehulled Soybean Meal, Rice Flour...||Ground Timothy Hay, Ground Soybean Hulls, Dried Beet Pulp...||Ground Corn, Soybean Hulls, Soybean Meal...||Water, Soy Protein, Whole Egg Powder...||Soybean Hulls, Corn, Oats...|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
10 Customer Reviews
Great for box turtles!
We had an apparent escaped western box turtle show up at our house in the desert NW of Tucson. At first glance, we thought this food might be too small in size, but it wasn't. We ordered this food from Chewy and the turtle loved it.
Great for small tortoises
Great size pellets for small tortoises. We've been feeding them these pellets along with fresh veggies for 4 years and they are growing well and healthy.
My little Herman tortoise loves this and he is super picky about his food great to throw a little bit on top of fresh vegetables.
My ornate wood turtle is so so picky about pellets. She refused to eat them for so long until I bought these. I mix them with the aquatic turtle pellet and she LOVES eating these.
Good for some... not all
I really liked the idea of this diet with all the claims on the front of the bag. However, I did not read the back of the back at the ingredients/guaranteed analysis before I bought it. Totally my fault. This sounds like a great diet for reptiles that digest proteins, sugars and fruits but for my hermanns tortoise, I don't think I will be feeding him this very often or at all. I may be acting like a total mom but 20% protein sounds like a lot and I know they are not supposed to have a lot of it. It also contains apple pomace, cane molasses and sucrose. Which I know for a fact hermanns are not supposed to have fruits (and their sugars). I might feed this very sparingly as a "treat" since I opened it and cannot return it but I would not feed this as an every day/every week diet.
Bought for baby Sulcata
Highly recommended product for baby Sulcata growth and development. My lil guy loves it. Perfect size and great price!!
Not just for tortoises
My uromastyx, Kiwi the ornata, LOVES these. I keep them in a mini bowl beside his fresh veggie dish mixed with his lentils and bee pollen and he picks these out to cromch on them.
Not for my guy
Our little guy won’t touch it. We even moistened it with warm water and he turned his nose up. He would starve before eating it. Guess he’s just picky.
Our Hermann's tortoise loves this food. We soak with a little water and he eats it up.
Really good for baby tortoises.
My baby tortoises couldn’t eat the adult size, so I Purchased this and they love it, I do recommend this product 10000%, it’s not to expensive and it delivers the fiber my baby needs.