Medipaw Soft-Lined Dog & Cat Healing Boot
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Has soft, antimicrobial nano-silver and bamboo lining for comfort.
- Keeps your pet safe while healing by covering open wounds.
- Drawstring closure for a snug fit.
- Breathable for your pet’s comfort.
- Throw it in the washing machine and hang it dry for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Short$39.73Chewy Price$42.00List Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Large$46.22Chewy Price$58.00List Price
- Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot, Medium$28.95Chewy Price$38.36List Price
- DealHandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- DealSuitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Purple, 2-in$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Dots$2.99Chewy Price
- Healers Gauze Inserts for Bandage Wraps for Dogs, Small, 8 count$4.41Chewy Price$7.00List Price
- NeoAlly Elbow Protector Dog & Cat Support Brace, Both Legs, Large$78.95Chewy Price
- HandicappedPets Carpal Style Front Leg Dog Splint, Large$53.90Chewy Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Paw Print Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Blue Paws$1.61Chewy Price$1.79List Price$1.53Autoship Price
- HandicappedPets Rear Leg Dog & Cat Splint, Large$85.28Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||—||First Aid||—|
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
37 Customer Reviews
Super helpful, but not super resilient
Our poor pup had been in a cone for a couple of months while we tried to diagnose a cyst on his toe. He ultimately had to have the toe removed so in anticipation of another month in the cone we decided to try this boot to give him some relief. It really helped his mood to be free of the cone! It was great to protect the bandage on our short walks as well while he healed. That being said, the plastic piece that tightens and loosens the elastic at the top broke after about 2 weeks. The fabric is also ripping near the bottom of the boot. Our pup is back in the cone now since the bandages are off, the boot is too wide now anyway without those bandages! So the boot was a great option but I wish it had held up a little longer, especially for the price.
Medipaw Does The Job
My dog would not leave his bandaged paw alone. Put this on and he could not get to his bandage and gave up. His foot stayed dry and healed well. When the vet saw the Medipaw on his foot he said these work great. It has been added to our pet medical box. We will be ready the next time he steps on a bee.
Maybe order larger size
Measured the paw as directed. This was for a 3 month old cavalier,so he is a little bigger than a squirrel. I ordered a exta small. It would not go over the cast. So the measurements should include length and width of leg.
Great fit dog diagnosed with cushings disease. WORKED PERFECT a total life saver!! We ordered the small cushioned and used the size chart. Tried saran wrap but going out ev few hrs was terrible and had leakage. These are washable too!! Have four boots works GREAT! White Lab.
Great idea but won't stay on my dogs foot. My GSP somehow filleted his paw. After the stitches came out, I bought this as a protective boot while his pad healed. Tried it a few times but it won't stay on his foot and keeps slipping off. Mind you, I've been limiting his activity and so this was just walking on a leash and not frolicing as GSPs normally enjoy.
Of all the Healing Boots this one worked the best for my dog
This boot stays on the best and longest for my 35 pound wired hair terrier compared to another brand boot I purchased that was much shorter in style. I bought her a small and works well. To be honest I think I should have bought the medium just for the height difference that may have worked better on going above her elbow of the leg therefore staying on much better.
13 month old GSD did this in a matter of hours one night while we were sleeping. It definitely did its job. He didn’t get to his wraps. This is post dewclaws surgery.
Helps legs heal
My 10 year old Labrador has anxiety issues and has the need to chew on her legs leaving them raw and bleeding. These helped keep her from chewing without having to put her in the cone of shame. I would have given a 5 star rating but the Velcro straps that secure the boot don’t work too well so they are difficult to keep in place.
Great boot but beware of different fit between styles
This is a great product but be aware that the "soft-lined" style is a slim fit! We couldn't figure out what happened when we tried to reorder this product and it didn't fit my dog as well as the first boot. We realized we had ordered Medium basic the first time. Medium basic is a regular fit, and soft-lined is a slim fit!! Took us forever to figure out. Great boot though.
Absolute great find!!!
I called chewy to get some help for what I needed. My dog had a broken leg with a cast it was winter lots of snow on the ground not a good combination!! Vet had said to keep cast dry as it could cause sores on the leg. I was wrapping Saran Wrap around it when she went potty that was getting old!! Called Chewy had the boot in two days it has beenWONDERFUL!!! I would recommend this highly!!!!