PawFlex MediMitt Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specially designed to help paw wounds heal faster, with a unique non-slip grip at the wrist to keep bandage secured.
- Non-slip, double-catch touch fastener keeps bandage securely in place but can easily be removed or adjusted if needed.
- Comes with 4 disposable bandages that are specially designed to conveniently help heal and protect doggie paw wounds.
- Stretchy, non-adhesive bandage won’t pull fur or irritate delicate skin, and provides full and comfy wound coverage.
- Water-resistant and breathable material won’t retain moisture from licking or get soggy from potty breaks in damp grass.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot, Large$28.95Chewy Price$38.36List Price
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Large$50.71Chewy Price$55.00List Price
- Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot, Medium$43.76Chewy Price$48.00List Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Paw Print Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Blue Paws$1.61Chewy Price$1.79List Price$1.53Autoship Price
- PawFlex Universal/Joint Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Small$7.95Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- Walkin' Pets Rear Leg Dog Hock Wrap, Medium$16.99Chewy Price$21.95List Price
- Labra Front Leg Dog Wrap, Large/X-Large$17.95Chewy Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Light Blue, 2-in$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- Vets Preferred Advanced Pad Protection Dog Paw Pad Wax, 2-oz can$14.97Chewy Price$16.97List Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Miracle Care Liquid Bandage Spray for Dogs & Cats$5.84Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Momma Knows Best Styptic Powder for Dogs, Cats, & Small Pets, 0.7-oz$14.79Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Giant Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds...||All Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||Muscle Care|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Water, Polyester-5, Allantoin...|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
Paw injury solution
These little booties were the perfect solution for keeping a hurt paw clean and protected while healing an injured paw pad. Our boy did not mind wearing it and it stayed on much better than expected. We put a toddler sock with grippers on top of it to keep it clean and prevent it from causing slipping on our wood and tile. Worked so well I ordered a few packs to keep on hand just in case.
works like a charm
So first off, they do come inside out. It LITERALLY says this in the instructions on the package, so if you can read it’s not a big deal. My dog is a heeler mix, about 48 pounds and a medium fits her well, maybe a little big but not enough to really notice. I do still use a baby sock and a small sheet of “press and seal” on top of it when she goes out to potty to provide an extra layer of protection. I do not leave it on over night. I use a “soft” e-collar at night because I don’t want the bandage to cause any swelling over night if it’s a little too tight. I definitely recommend this!
Very helpful product
Our German Shepherd cut her paw, and was tracking blood on the kitchen floor. We ordered the PawFlex MediMitt and it stopped her from licking the wound, and allowed it to heal. Very pleased with the quality and effectiveness of this product.
Very Flimsy and Rips Easily
Was very difficult to turn inside out and impossible to get the pad on the bottom. The material was extremely flimsy and ripped. However, I was able to get it on my dogs paw. He is lying down but I doubt it will stay on when he tries to walk inside the house. Definitely not reusable.
Got these for my lab who has food and environmental allergies. She licks her paws incessantly when they are itchy causing sores. Used these covers to keep medication on and stop her from licking. Worked very well. She walked around the house and yard for several days without losing it. Had to readjust a couple times but did what I needed it to do!
I was skeptical, but these things worked great for my goldendoodle. We applied ointment to her injured toe and put the MediMitt on and used Vet Elastic tape to secure it. So much better than using the dreaded E-collar/Cone. The first couple we used we didn't read the instructions to turn inside out. But it has an adhesive on the strap if it is turned inside out and fits better. It took a short time for her to get used to walking in it, and did fine.
Don't but it
My dog had this bandage off her leg in less than 2 minutes. Waste of money.
Love these PawFlex
I got these for my puppies, and they work great, I love them I got a x-small and small, and am ordering small again.
I did not think this product was worth buying. It did not help my dogs paw at all there was no way to keep it attached there was no adhesive . I had to use my own tape to keep it on my dogs paw there was an extra flap I have no idea what that was even for poor design poor quality not useful at all
This foot/paw bandage is awesome. A little difficult turning inside out and keeping absorbent pad from gathering, but all in all a good product.