Medipaw Basic Dog & Cat Protective Boot
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Protects soft bandages from getting ruff-ed up.
- Works great for short-term use.
- Designed with Velcro straps for adjusting the fit.
- They’re both waterproof and breathable for your pet’s comfort.
- Throw it in the washing machine and hang it dry for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Medipaw Rugged Dog & Cat Protective Boot, X-Small$34.05Chewy Price$38.00List Price
- Ultra Paws Wound Dog Boot, X-Small$23.95Chewy Price$31.74List Price
- Vet Worthy Self-Adhering Wrap for Dogs, Dots$2.99Chewy Price
- Suitical Recovery Sleeve for Dogs, Black, Large$35.00Chewy Price$40.95List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- Andover Healthcare PetFlex Paw Print Dog, Cat & Small Animal Bandage, Blue Paws$1.79Chewy Price$1.70Autoship Price
- PawFlex Universal/Joint Disposable Dog Bandage, 4 count, Small$7.95Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, XX-Large$75.99Chewy Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Short Sleeve Step-Into Dog Onesie, Blue, Small$26.95Chewy Price$30.95List Price
- KONG Cloud Collar for Dogs & Cats, Large$31.45Chewy Price$36.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Health Feature||—||Paw Care||Paw Care||First Aid||—|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Not Waterproof but still good protection
Purchased this boot in size small for my Jack Russell a few years ago from the vet to cover her splint for an ankle fracture. Now using the same boot for my Beagle-Dachshund mix with cancer in the foot bone to cover his splint. This product is not waterproof as we found out on a wet morning on the way to the vet for a bandage change. Pulled the boot off at the vet's office to my surprise to find a wet bandage underneath. This boot has held up great through 2 dogs using it, and it offers great traction for improved mobility, but do not believe the claim of being waterproof. Now using an IV fluid bag from the vet for a waterproof bandage cover.
We are grateful this was recommended!! Our medium goldendoodle has a green stick fracture to her front right radius. The Vet at MSU put a hard cast on, covers foot - to over the elbow. This works great to provide coverage, keeps it dry and has a non slip sole.
I like the heavy duty rubber sole on this boot, and it is definitely water repellant. I got the smaller size when I was between the measurements and found that the snug fit works very well. We still have snow here and it has kept Keith's bandage dry
Dog Protective Boot
My GSD recently required staples in her back paw, I found this protective boot to be very easy to put on & take off and it also kept the area clean. I will state that this item does run large and my GSD will able to easily remove it if unattended. I do recommend and I've order 3 sizes to keep on hand for future needs.
Too tall of boot
The boot is just too long and it won’t stay up around the top of the leg when he walks. Laying down is fine.
My large puppy hurt his paw and had to have his nail removed. I had to keep his paw clean and dry. He weighs 100 lbs. and the medium boot fit him perfectly.
Just what we needed
This boot works very well as long as the animal is supervised. I needed to keep my dog's bandaged paw dry and this was the best of several options we tried. You'll quickly get the hang of how best to wrap it so that it stays on, but it is not foolproof. An unattended dog can slip out of it. I don't think it is completely waterproof, so I wouldn't recommended puddle splashing. But it was great for walks and accompanied outings in the yard. It did the job and gave us some much needed relief.
Lasted 2 days on her foot
It’s not what I thought I was getting and paid too much for it. Disappointed!
First time my dog took a large
I am a 250lb Mastiff with toe cancer and ordered this to help with covering my bandages while I heal First time in my life it was too big for me so we ordered a large and waiting for that to arrive. But the concept is exactly what I think I need and should work perfectly as we work on the toe. Anything to keep me comfortable because as we all know - I am very loved and a bit spoiled
Runs very large
Bought a large for our English lab who weighs 87lbs and it literally fell off as soon as he took a step.,,