ZenPet ZenCone Soft Recovery Dog & Cat Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Proven e-collar design with soft canvas and built-in windows for maximum visibility.
- Easy for your pal to eat, drink, and sleep while keeping injuries, hot spots, or surgery wounds out of reach.
- Works with your pet’s collar and is easy to fit with its adjustable fuzzy fastener sizing strap.
- Durable, bite-resistant and anti-scratch canvas is easy to wash and store when not in use.
- Trusted and used by veterinarians for 12 years and comes in different sizes to match your pal’s build.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Black, Small$17.09Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Lion Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, X-Large$19.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Comfy Cone E-Collar for Dogs & Cats, Tan, X-Large$39.99Chewy Price$51.49List Price
- Alfie Pet Zumi Soft Edge Velcro Closure Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Red, Medium$14.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
- Tulane's Closet Cover Me by Tui Adjustable Fit Long Sleeve Step-Into Dog Onesie, Blue, XX-Small$24.28Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Black$13.49Chewy Price
- Comfy Cone Extender Panel, Tan$13.49Chewy Price
- Calm Paws Basic Inflatable Dog Collar, X-Large$17.99Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Alfie Pet Noah Sunflower Dog & Cat Recovery Collar, Small$18.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- CALM PAWS Calming Recovery Dog Vest, Small$38.99Chewy Price
- Calm Paws Calming Dog E-Collar XX-Large$18.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds|
|Health Feature||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid||First Aid|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
206 Customer Reviews
Not long enough
I purchased this item to keep my dog from licking his bandage on his front leg as he has his dewclaw removed because he tore it playing. I love the cone set up and that's why I didn't give it a one or two star because I like it's flexibility and easy attachment, but it's a bit too short, needs to extend out about 2 more inches for German Shepherds. Its OK for dogs like Mastiffs, boxers, etc, dogs with small or short snouts, but ineffective for those with long ones.
May Not Fit a Very Large Dog
Just received this collar today. When I put it on my dog, I initially thought I ordered it too small. I did not. I double checked. My dog measures 19 inches around his neck. According to the sizing chart included in the product information, he is an extra large. Chart gives measurements of 18 to 23 inches as extra large. I was able to put the collar on him, but had to let it out at the maximal allowable size. I believe the collar will work well (he has sores from scratching his face) going forward though no way this collar could be put on a larger neck size, certainly not 23 inches.
My dog had surgery on his upper arm and needed to wear a cone for over 2 weeks. He wore it all day and night with the exception of when he was eating or I was walking him. He was super comfortable wearing it. It’s soft and the windows are perfect!
cone for RR paw recovery
The cone has the plastic window panels in it which make it more tolerated by the dog than if it was a completely solid color material. It is softer than a fully plastic cone, which definitely makes it better than what the dogs are sent home with from the vets. That said, no dog is happy with a cone on her head, but it prevents her from licking her paw which was stopping the healing process. I bought a large, which fits well for 1 of our Ridgebacks but am buying an extra large for our bigger RR (both dogs have unrelated paw issues).
Although my Bonnie would prefer not to wear a cone - this one allows more mobility and less impediment while keeping her from chewing at a toe that was bandaged!
Didn’t work for us
My dog has a hotspot on the top of his foot that he’s been licking at, we tried an inflatable donut but that didn’t help, we tried a standard cone but he freaked out when we put that on him, so I bought this. For one, the sizing is incorrect. The cone technically fits but it’s too small to be comfortable. And he figured out how to get it off within a day. Not happy with this purchase
cheap/ don’t waste your money
Very displeased with this e collar. We got this for our dog who has very bad allergies and probs with chewing/licking herself. I bought this collar with high hopes and was very let down. The material is cheap and thin and it doesn’t support its self like the photos lead you to believe. Don’t recommend.
Good alternative to regular cone.
This cone worked perfectly for us after I got my new rescue dog, Stevie, spayed. She is a petite pointer of 40 lbs and was very overwhelmed by the huge plastic cone. I got this for her and it worked much better.
Seems to be made for flat-faced breeds
I have a mutt who resembles a border collie in build and ordered the medium cone. The cone was too shallow (pup’s whole face protruded from the cone) and not nearly right enough on the tightest setting - he slid right out of it. I appreciate the design including windows and how soft it is - I only wish the form and sizing were more standard.
Cone for Belle
My Belle had a hard time with it. She kept walking into things. Unfortunately the reason she needed it caused her to cross the doggie rainbow.