Meowijuana Catnip Oil Honeysuckle Spray, 3-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The honeysuckle adds a pleasant smell with every spritz.
- Helps make your kitty’s old toys feel new and her bed more relaxing.
- The paw-fect gift for cats of all ages.
- Comes in a convenient 3 oz. spray bottle.
- Made in the USA.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealTurbo Catnip Shaker, 1.5-oz bottle$11.99Chewy Price
- DealPetlinks Pure Bliss Organic Catnip, 1-oz pouch$5.50Chewy Price$7.33List Price$5.22Autoship Price
- DealCaru Soft 'n Tasty Baked Bites Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- DealFrom The Field Catnip & Silver Vine Mix Tea Bags Cat Treats, 20 count$8.98Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- DealMeowijuana Honeysuckle Haze Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$9.70Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.21Autoship Price
- DealPet Greens Cat Craves Roasted Chicken Semi-Moist Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealPet Greens Cat Craves Turkey & Duck Semi-Moist Cat Treats, 3-oz bag$5.56Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.28Autoship Price
- DealMultipet Catnip Garden Catnip Cups, 12 count$17.00Chewy Price$24.99List Price$16.15Autoship Price
- DealMeowijuana Thyme Out Blend Catnip, 0.92-oz bottle$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.54Autoship Price
- Caru Daily Dish Smoothies Tuna Flavored Lickable Cat Treats, 24 count$17.94Chewy Price$17.04Autoship Price
- DealNature's Diet Whitefish Raw Freeze-Dried Cat Treats, 1-oz pouch$9.38Chewy Price$9.99List Price$8.91Autoship Price
- DealPet Greens Self Grow Medley Pet Grass, 3-oz bag$5.71Chewy Price$5.99List Price$5.42Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Catnip Oil, Honeysuckle Oil, Distilled Water.||Catnip Oil and Water.||Distilled Water, Catnip Oil||Catnip Oil.||Distilled Water, Catnip Oil, Coconut-Based Emulsifier...|
|Food Flavor||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||Catnip||Catnip, Herbs & Spices||—|
|Food Form||Treats||Treats||Spray Millet||Treats||Treats|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
14 Customer Reviews
Had high hopes
I bought this but even though both enjoyed catnip and honeysuckle separately they don’t care too much for this spray. One gets 20 seconds of interest the other doesn’t at all. We’ll pass it on to friends.
This spray is exactly as described and has no obvious design flaws. The bottle is glass, and the spray pump works well so far. Both of my cats seem to have a great sensory experience with this spray, and seem to really enjoy the product. There is no guarantee any given cat will be affected by any sort of sensory-inducing product such as catnip, honeysuckle, or silver vine. It is unique to each cat, and that’s not a fault of the product or brand. I will say that I personally don’t enjoy the scent. It’s far more herbaceous than a bloom of live honeysuckle, to the degree that it’s an almost medicinal scent. It can linger on skin until it’s washed off, and can linger on fibers and paper for a few hours. It doesn’t smell *bad* to me, but it can be a bit unpleasant due to personal sensory issues, and certainly isn’t what I would choose for my home to smell like. However, it provides my cats with enjoyment and mental stimulation, and that’s a win. Your cat’s mileage may vary.
Perhaps this is intended more for people senses, than for those of a cat. It smells nice enough to me, but unless I want to wear it as a perfume, it has no conceivable use. I have seven cats and none of them reacted to this in the least. It's like it wasn't there. The only positive I can think of for it, is that it's mess free. I was buying it for my daughter who will be having cats in an environment where sprinkling green stuff -- real catnip -- might be a problem. Unfortunately, this is no solution nor replacement for the real thing. Save your money.
My girls love it!
My girls will be 3 in May and when u first used this they went crazy for it! Then the older resident cat, almost 15, became interested, so to avoid a fight I threw him another sprayed toy. All of them loved it!
Ran away scared!
I have heard cats that don't respond to cat respond to honeysuckle. Nope! Brown Trousers ran away and hid!
Who loves it more - me or my cats? Both!
This has the most enticing aroma. My cats don't go gaga over it, like catnip or silvervine powder... this has more of a soothing effect. Which is just as awesome. Again each cat is different. I really recommend this and hope they don't stop making it! And i looooove how my apartment smells from it. I actually use it as room and body spray :) Guess i'm a wild kitty myself. Highly recommend and enjoy!
My cats LOVE this product!
I have bought other catnip spray in the past and nothing has caught their attention like this before. While this catnip spray does have somewhat of a strong odor, I'm not bothered by it as I spray it on the carpet away from me or on toys. This spray seems rather potent and only requires one (1) spray each use. Make sure not to use this too often otherwise you could lower your cat's tolerance. I've had the product for a few months now and it's still practically full, which is also why I think the price is great. This product is a must try!
smell is too strong
Hello! I love you folx! This is not a great product for my family. The smell is too strong, not just for me but for 2 kitties. So much, I can't use it. Chewy.com is ridiculously generous and efficient in righting a situation. If there is a way to swap it out for a spray that has no smell (other than catnip), I would love that. If this item doesn't warrant this, I get it. Like other products that haven't worked for us, we wukk donate it to a shelter/rescue. Sincerely yours, Freddie and Misty Blue's Mom
i'm sorry, doesn't work
I bought this item as a replacement for the catnip spray I used previously. I tried it twice. I sprayed it on my cats' toys. They actually backed away. They did not like it at all. Is it supposed to repel them, to keep them away from furniture.? It may work very well for that. I am very disappointed.
Sounds Great, Smells Meh?
Theory... awesome catnip spray with humans only detecting sweet floral vs bitter catnip smells... while cats get the same thrills. Awesome. Unfortunately my Lynx point and seal point Siamese boys have no reactions vs Kong Natural.