When temperatures drop, koi fish and goldfish need a highly digestible cool-water diet to thrive. Mirobe-Lift’s Legacy Cold Weather Floating Pellets with Wheat Germ are made in the USA and specifically designed for those chilly spring and fall months when temperatures hit 55 degrees and below. These floating pellets are crafted with less protein and wheat germ, plus probiotics for easy digestion and feature higher levels of fat. They also contain vitamin C to encourage a healthy immune system to help your fish stay happy and healthy, even in the colder months.
- Made in the USA for koi fish and goldfish.
- Features probiotics to encourage healthy digestion.
- Contains vitamin C to promote a healthy immune system.
- Specially designed to provide fish with a digestible cool-water diet during the spring and fall months.
- Floating pellets will not cloud water.
See all items by Microbe-Lift