MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed with added security features to keep your pet safe, there is now a patented Paw Block and locking tips on the slide-bolt door latch(es) to create a safer, more secure home for your paw-tner!
- Available in multiple sizes! If your pup's weight or measurements are on the higher side for this crate, choose the next crate size up. When in doubt, bigger is better!
- This dog crate has protective rubber feet, a carrying handle and comes with a divider panel, and a durable, leak-proof plastic pan.
- This portable crate is easy to assemble—you can set it up in just seconds with no tool required! Plus, it conveniently folds flat for travel.
- The durable and strong, quality construction creates a secure place for your furry friend to den. This safe crate has proper ventilation, large door openings with low thresholds and patented rounded corner clips.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$37.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Kit, Black, 24 inch$78.99Chewy Price$88.99List Price
- MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$41.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 22 inch$30.99Chewy Price
- Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$60.48Chewy Price$76.46List Price
- DealFrisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate & Mat Kit, 36 inch$43.54Chewy Price$75.59List Price
- Dog Palace Central Heater$109.99Chewy Price
- DealMolly Mutt Northwestern Girls Dog Crate Cover, 42-in$99.00Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Double Door...||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle||Collapsible, Divider Included, Removable Pan, Carry Handle|
|Material||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Metal, Plastic, Metal||Coated Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Tools Included||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||No||No||No|
Questions & Answers
37 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1651 Customer Reviews
Great Crates for All Sizes
We have 3 Shelties of varying sizes & 1 Great Pyrenees - this one is for the Pyr. I have found this crate manufacturer to be very reliable, the crates hold up (we've had to put the Pyr in the medium crates until this arrived and she couldn't break out!), and they are easy to keep clean. Our girls actually go in their crates on their own (our Pyr, Ursa, uses it for her "stach" as she's become a hoarder!).
Great, with one flaw.
This is an amazing crate and it will last you forever. It’s built well and easy to travel with. The only flaw is the divider panel - it is a BEAR to put in and pull out. I break a sweat and my Apple Watch counts it as exercise when I do it. I wish that part was easier but I would definitely recommend it anyway. I just bought a second one for our new pup so that I could have one upstairs and one downstairs.
Good but may not be for hefty dogs
It is fairly sturdy however I have a pit Bull and somehow he managed completely destroy the trey within his first use and somehow still get out. I would recommend this cage but to someone who has a dog that isn’t strong and highly determined to get out. Gonna reinforce side and get a new try I suppose.
Nice but hard to put together
While it is a phenomenal cage and does the job, it was quite difficult to open. I had to use pliers to unhook the hooks and needed a second person to help me open it
I'm not satisfied with the tray which has already cracked in 3 separate edges and a corner completely broke off.
Good for the price
I have two of these crates and got this one for a great deal. It is not as sturdy as the previous two / previous versions. The pan is thin and you can feel the wires of the crate through it. Some of the edges of the metal are sharp / didn't get "sanded" and can snag clothing or other. The door hinge is really stiff / doesn't "swing" like my other two. That said, can't beat the sale price and it works for my needs - just put down lots of blankets / padding.
The perfect crate!
We got this crate for our Jack Russell puppy. We use it now and then when we leave the home for short errands and such. There is plenty of room for our pup. She is actually a Jack Russell mixed dog so her legs are longer and she is 20 pounds. We will use it when we go to our son's home to settle her in case she gets excited. This calms her. It is a good value and so much needed for our peace of mind! Get it! Oh and it folds up to travel or to store in the garage or room.
I specifically purchased this crate for the paw block feature. My crate arrived with two straight bars instead of the hooked ends, even though the product number matches the number on Chewy. They offered a return for a refund, but I needed the crate immediately. I am hoping that my dog doesn’t learn to paw at the door, because they could easily become dislodged with agitation. Super disappointed that this advertised feature is missing, otherwise it would have been exactly what I needed.
This crate is sturdy, chew-proof and folds nearly flat when not in use -- PERFECT. I tossed a fuzzy throw over the top, and a comfy bed inside and my Yorkie just loves his little doggy man cave. Highly recommended! And you cannot beat the price.
This crate is exactly what I needed. The larger crate I have in my living room for my pup doesn't collapse and move easily, and I wanted a smaller one that would fit in my bedroom for sleeping, and would also collapse to travel with. This crate is perfect for both of these uses. It was also 20% off and I had the coupon code, so it ended up being cheaper than anything else I could have gotten. I have had it for 2 weeks and so far the quality is excellent.