MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Double Bolster Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed for pet crates or as a comfortable bed for your furry friend.
- Unique design stops bed from bunching up.
- Comes with 4 elastic straps to secure bed to the crate’s floor pan.
- Made with soft, fleece material and a polyfiber cushioned base.
- Bed is machine washable and dryer friendly for easy cleaning.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Corner Bolster Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Brown, 22-in$19.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Gray Basket Weave Dog Crate Mat, 22-in$9.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Gray, 48-In$36.99Chewy Price
- dealMidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Pink, 36-in$22.22Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Pet Dreams Brushed Twill Dog Crate Bumper, Khaki Tan, Small$49.99Chewy Price
- Pet Dreams Double Door Dog Crate Cover, Khaki Tan, X-Large$55.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Sand, 54-in$57.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Crate Cover, 30 inch, Blue Crosses$44.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Faux linen Dog Crate Cover, Brown, 22in$14.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 36-in$19.69Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- MidWest QuietTime Geo Print & Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Small$23.97Chewy Price$41.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cotton, Polyester, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Features||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Non-skid||Non-skid, Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
43 Customer Reviews
Good news and bad news...
I ordered this bed for use in a crate. Good news: the double bolsters provide some comfy padding so our dog can curl up in the corners. More good news: the elastic bands that go on the corners of the tray are awesome so the bed doesn't move around. I don't know why others don't offer this incredible option. Bad news: the lining on the sides and bottom is plastic-like and VERY crinkly which makes a lot of noise every time the dog moves. If you use this in your bedroom I would not recommend because its noisy. If in another room where the noise won't wake you or you're a heavy sleeper it's great.
Loves the extra padding...comfort..
Loves the extra comfort and padding in her new crate...
Very sturdy and very cute!
This bed was adorable and just fit our crate for our little Aussie puppy. She loves it! I love it because its washable!
Not as Plush as Desired
The basic quality of the mat is good. It is well made and the stretch bands on the bottom work well. The top fabric is soft and comfortable to touch. I do wish there was more padding in the bottom layer. It is way too thin for my new puppy to cuddle up and be comfy. I'll add a blanket to make it softer and look for another pad that offers more cushion and comfort.
Great Crate Bed
This bed is great for my Westie’s crate. She seems to be very comfortable in it and it washes great in the washing machine. Would recommend.
It's soft and looks as though it's cozy, but it's exterior is very noisy. Like the old school mattress protectors that we're vinyl and loud.
love my mats
I love these mats especially the straps that hook onto the tray in crate the first one I ordered did not have that. My dogs love them they so comfortable
Purchased to use a cat bed for two new kittens; they took right to it; easy to clean.
Nice doggie bed
I bought this bed for my 18 year old doggie but my 15 year old decided it was his. So that being said the dogs love it therefore I'm happy. It's been wash a couple of times already and always comes out nice and clean.
Fluff or No Fluff?
The bed does create a soft side around the crate which is nice. The bottom is pretty flat so it worked to comfort our pup but wouldn’t be good for the elders or any long term snuggling. Reason for low rating? Washed once and dried. My dryer was filled with snowballs. I would’ve sworn it wasn’t plush enough to have the amount of fluff to make the mini blizzard I had in there!