MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stylish ultra-soft synthetic sheepskin looks great and enhances any décor.
- Keep your pet comfortable in your house, in her crate, carrier or in your car.
- Cleanup is easy thanks to the machine-washable fleece.
- Made with polyester-filled bolsters, and a cushioned poly/cotton base.
- Provides your pet with a comfortable space to rest up.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Mocha Swirl Dog Crate Mat, 18-in$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Ombre Swirl Dog Crate Mat, Grey, 24-in$16.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Frisco Eyelash Orthopedic Dog Crate Mat, Smoky Gray, 48-in$49.99Chewy Price
- DealK&H Pet Products Self-Warming Dog Crate Pad, Tan, 20 x 25 in$19.73Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- Majestic Pet Towers Personalized Dog Crate Mat, Pacific, X-Small$40.96Chewy Price$59.75List Price
- Molly Mutt Wool-Filled Dog Crate Pad, Graphite, 36-in$129.00Chewy Price
- Pet Gear Bolster Pad for Happy Trails Lite No-Zip Pet Stroller, Black, Medium$29.58Chewy Price$29.98List Price
- Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Cozy Comforter Dog Crate Mat, Natural, Large$34.95Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Majestic Pet Fusion Personalized Dog Crate Mat, Gray, Large$65.17Chewy Price$78.95List Price
- Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Cozy Comforter Dog Crate Mat, Chocolate, Intermediate$28.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- FurHaven Faux Sheepskin Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Cream, Jumbo$40.99Chewy Price
- K&H Pet Products Memory Foam Dog Crate Pad, Gray$71.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
30 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2216 Customer Reviews
My Cats Love It, Under Their Terms
24 inch. Recommended. My budget isn't ready for one of the big, elaborate cat trees I want to get them, so I built my cats a wonderland from cardboard boxes. It has a tunnel, hidey spots, a good climbing height, and two sleeping cubby holes. I named the structure Mount Kitty-manjaro. I used these fleece mats in the sleeping cubby holes. My cats love Mount Kitty-manjaro, but never went in the sleeping cubby holes. I pulled out the fleece mats to store them away, and my cats crowded on to one of the mats and fell asleep. So, my cats love the fleece mats as long as the mats are on the floor. And, my cats now roam in and out of Mount Kitty-manjaro's sleeping cubbies. Cats gonna cat. They like the mats (in their new location), so I'm happy.
Didnt do well in the wash
We bought several of these to line the crates for our dogs. My husband found a dog at him work when there was a Forrest fire and brought him home and we think the dog was dumped because he is really skinny and coughing.. anyway we are waiting for his vet appointment rigt now. He puked all over this pad, it did not wash well. They sprayed it with a water hose and washed it in the washer and it still came out dirty, but his new toys we also just got came out fine. I thought the lining on the bottom of this bed was a bit thin as well.
Really liked by my pets
I purchased this for pets who stay on my enclosed porch during the cold weather. The dog and cats all cuddle in a huddle together and seem to enjoy its warmth. I've not had a problem with the fabric "shedding" as some other reviewers had mentioned. One of my cats is an amutee, missing one front leg at the shoulder. She enjoys putting her shoulder without the leg on the bolster so she can sit up like the other cats!
great mat - def recommend
After reading some reviews I wasn't sure what to expect but for the price I was pleasantly surprised. This mat has become the favorite. It is made well and so far has held up well to dog scratching at it (it does get some fuzzy balls but she has ripped many and this has held up) They (2 pits) definately both LOVE this mat (so I assume it's warm and comfy). Had to buy a 2nd one as they now prefer over their beds
Sheds like crazy and lopsided after washing
When we first purchased the (fantastic!) Midwest crates, we bought several of their mats. The fleece sheds all over the place, even after months of use, and the raised edge got all lopsided after washing. We have thrown these mats away and replaced them all with the Frisco Swirl (which does not shed, washes beautifully, and is perfect for our 30 lbs puppy).
Lots of Value, No Quality
I was trying to save money when I purchased this and I should have just spent more for what we had previously. It sheds a lot and does not have any cushioning in the middle. The outer rim is cushioned, but that isn’t where the dog lays. The middle section is close to paper thin, and therefore, pointless. I would not recommend this product.
Way too small!
I ordered this based on the length of the tray in the bottom of my dogs crate. It is way too small. Large gaps on the sides. Unfortunately I had to use it right away so I could not return it. The tag says "fits most 22 inch long crates". The width is terrible and the quality of the fleece is poor. I would not recommend this item.
So So Product
I have Midwest Kennels, Kennel Bowls and 5 of these kennel beds. They are ok with durability but they shed more than the dogs so it is an added task to clean up all the fibers coming off of the bed. Also the fibers stick to the toys you put in the kennel to keep them busy enough not to bite the bed.
Fuzz all over!
True to all the other reviews, this mat sheds like crazy and in a short period of time, there was gray fuzz balls all over the mat, the floor, and the dog toys. I do not recommend this mat because washing did not help. I had to throw away two of these!
lots of furry/fleece shedding but not from the dog
The bed is comfortable for the dog. However, if you have a dog who likes to create nests, this is not the dog bed for your home. Lot of fleece comes off the bed if your dog likes to paw and create a nest. The bed may shed more than your dog. Even when your dog doesn't paw it, the bed just sheds. We have filled at least one small trash can in our room with the debris from 3 of these.