MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Reversible Dog Crate Mat, Blue Paw Print
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Stylish extra stuffed polyfiber bed will keep your pet comfortable.
- Reversible fleece to paw print pattern blue goes well with any décor.
- Keeps pets warm in when it's cold and cool when it's hot.
- Cleanup is easy because this bed is completely machine washable.
- Providing your pet with a comfortable space will encourage them to revisit the area frequently.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Quiet Time Deluxe Micro Terry Dog Crate Mat, 54-in$35.83Chewy Price$91.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Dog Crate Mat, Ivory, 30-in$13.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fleece Dog Crate Mat, Cinnamon, 48-in$25.75Chewy Price$75.99List Price
- MidWest Ovation Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 37 inch$94.90Chewy Price$126.99List Price
- MidWest Ultima Pro Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 24 inch$55.99Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 30-in$14.99Chewy Price$43.99List Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Crate Cover, 42-in$29.99Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- Molly Mutt Northwestern Girls Dog Crate Cover, 36-in$69.00Chewy Price
- MidWest Dog Crate Replacement Pan, 22-in$14.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Best Pet Supplies Heavy Duty Dog Crate Mat, Navy Blue, Large$27.99Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Fleece, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
Questions & Answers
23 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
1092 Customer Reviews
Soft and Comfy
I bought these to interchange with similar mats when washing the bedding in our dogs' crates. They fit into the crates easily, are very soft, and are the right thickness that we needed. The mats have washed well and held their shape. Our senior dog likes to "nest" in her crate which sometimes causes some mats to "bunch up." The fleece side must satisfy her "nesting" instinct because she doesn't try to do that with these and spends time sleeping in her crate by choice, even when we are home.
I wanted something soft, but less bulky for her crate for the summer. This is just right and Ginger, a 20 lb. terrier mix, sleeps soundly on it - she got used to it quickly. I gave it a 4 rating only because I haven't washed it and can't vouch for that yet. We're very happy that it's so comfortable for 14 year old Ginger!
My 4-legged daughter loves this mat. She likes to spend more time in her crate these days and I'm sure it's because of her new mat. She loves soft things to lie on and this one fills the bill perfectly. The pattern is so cute with the pawprints and the color blue is very pretty, not too light or not to dark. It's exactly how the picture looks.
BEST CRATE MAT
I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY BOXER FOR HIS CRATE ITS THICK AND MAYERIAL IS SO SOFT HE LOVES IT HE SLEEPS BETTER AT NIGHT AND HE LOVES GOING TO BED IN HIS CRATE HE GOES RIGHT IN AND HES HAPPIER WHEN HE WAKES UP DEFINITELY WORTH THE MONEY GOING TO ORDER ONE FOR MY ENGLISH BULLDOG FOR HIS CRATE NOW
Midwest reversible Dog Crate Mat
Love this mat. It fits perfectly in our dogs carrying crate and is lightweight. It washes nicely and dries fast. It’s just thick enough to provide our pup comfort when crated. Would highly recommend this mat, you will not be disappointed.
Soft and comfortable
Keeps our puppy off the floor. With air-conditioning going in the warmer months, the floor gets cold. This mat is a warm place to lay and nap. Well made, thick, either side works to lay on.
Good bed for my dog
We have three of these mats now, one puppy-sized that the cat uses mostly now, one in the crate, and one that my dog (now 13 months) uses in the living room or sometimes the kitchen, when she's not on the couch or on the floor. The mat is great because she doesn't try to chew it and it's not too plush for her (she's a firm mattress kind of girl, apparently).
Nice cozy mat
This is a nice crate mat for the price. It’s cushy and thick and it has washed well in my home washer and dryer. Minus one star because my Great Pyrenees will not use it except on very cold days because he gets overheated while laying on it. So if you have a dog that’s prone to overheating, I’d probably go with another mat.
They LOVE them!
I purchased 2 of these pads both in the 22 inch. I use one under our bed because our youngest cat was sleeping under there so I thought she might like it. She likes it SO much that she doesn't sleep on the bed anymore! The other is on the sofa for my old 16 year old girl and she looks so much more comfortable on this pad and spends a lot of time on it. They are made very well with great thickness. I would definitely recommend these, really nice especially for the price.
My dog likes it
Exactly as shown. Price was good. Like the flip over feature for extra warmth in the winter. Happy dog.