Keep your pal safe and secure with the MidWest Solutions Series XX-Large Heavy-Duty dog crate. Featuring double doors, this XX-large pet crate measures 54 L x 37 W x 45 H and weighs 6.43 pounds, making it great for larger breeds like Great Danes, Mastiffs or St. Bernard's. Made with a durable, heavy-duty metal, it has two doors for convenient front- and side-door access. Each door includes three secure slide-bolt latches for your pal’s safety. It also comes with a tough, easy-to-clean leak-proof plastic pan for those unexpected accidents. The dog crate uses a drop-pin construction ensuring maximum durability and to handle large breed dogs safely and securely. Plus, it comes equipped with a patent-pending "L" bar that horizontally runs along the middle of the top panel to prevent the side panels from bowing inwardly after assembly, this way ensuring a safe and sturdy crate for your dog.
- Dog crate with double-door configuration for easy access and sturdy drop-pin assembly for your pal’s safety.
- Includes easy to clean, removable plastic tray to clean up those unforeseen moments.
- Metal crate design with three heavy-duty secure slide-bolt latches per door and “L’ Bar safety feature.
- Drop-pin construction ensures a strong and secure crate assembly and it’s perfect for extra large breeds.
- Measures 54 L x 37 W x 45 H and has a protective E-coat finish to prevent rusting for long-lasting use.
1 Dog Crate
For safety purposes, MidWest recommends removing your dog’s collar, harness or leash before placing them in their dog crate. Monitor your pet during the first few days of crate training to ensure that they are adapting well to their new home.
For Replacement Pan: Click Here
See all items by MidWest