MidWest Wabbitat Rabbit Home
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This spacious home for your pet rabbit offers room for you bunny to play and a 1/2 " grid mesh floor to hygienically protect hocks
- Two doors, one on the top and the other on the side are operated with a secure slide-latch which allows for one handed door operation, making entering and exiting simple
- No tools are required to set up your pet's Wabitiat, it'll just take seconds to have the perfect home ready
- An easy slide out plastic pan makes routine cleaning a quick and stress-free task
- Durable construction from high-quality materials and a black electro-coat finish provide long lasting protection
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wire Extension$17.72Chewy Price$104.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home Wood Hut Expansion$59.99Chewy Price$109.99List Price
- MidWest Top Panel for the Guinea Habitat$21.24Chewy Price$38.99List Price
- Ferplast Krolik Rabbit Cage, Burgundy, X-Large$72.69Chewy Price$108.79List Price
- New Age Pet ecoFLEX Park Avenue Indoor Small Animal Hutch, Maple, Small$159.99Chewy Price$449.99List Price
- TRIXIE Natura 1- Story Rabbit Hutch, Medium$109.29Chewy Price$164.99List Price
- MidWest Wabbitat Deluxe Rabbit Home, 39.5-in$61.32Chewy Price$115.99List Price
- New Age Pet Columbia Rabbit Hutch, Grey$230.32Chewy Price$423.99List Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Small Animal Cage with Play Yard, Large$214.99Chewy Price
- Prevue Pet Products Feisty Ferret Home, Black Hammertone$246.27Chewy Price$319.99List Price
- Kaytee CritterTrail Carry & Go Small Animal Travel Habitat$11.58Chewy Price$34.49List Price
- Kaytee My First Home 2-Level Small Pet Habitat, Blue & Tan, Large$99.99Chewy Price$165.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Chinchilla||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Ferret, Rat, Degu, Hedgehog||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla...||Rabbit|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Plastic, Steel, Metal|
Questions & Answers
42 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
198 Customer Reviews
This cage was super easy to assemble, and now the little ones can't get out.
I got this for my young Guinea pig to temporarily adjust and he loves it so much!
Nice Rabbit Cage for the Value
The cage is a good value for the money. I really like the access from the top, and the side door drops down to let bunny in and out easily. Some comments have said the cage is too small, but that depends on the size of the rabbit. The 37" works perfectly well for a 6-10 lb. bunny. Assembly of the cage itself happened in seconds. Attaching the wire bottom, however, was a nightmare! Probably would have been easier with a second person, but I eventually got it, so it can be done by one person but be prepared to say a few bad words if you go it alone. The cage comes with a urine guard for 1 corner. You're SOL on the other three corners or you have to buy them extra. I only gave it 4 stars due to the size of the litter pan. It's not very deep, however, since this is in my house, I want to keep up with pan cleaning anyway but it doesn't allow for much shavings and poo at the same time. Overall, I liked it enough that I'm buying a second one for my other rabbit.
Excellent. Nice big doors. Not scratching ya arm up reaching in. Great design.
New Rabbit Home
I like the size of the cage...very disappointed in the wire....is very thin, lite weight....I hope this will hold up and not have to be replaced in a year.
This is the Perfect House!
I love my house, it’s very big, enough space to move and stretch. It keeps me nice and neat, with my feeder and water in the right place. Thank you for this comfy and cozy home!!
Just a dog kennel
This is basically just a dog kennel. Tray is not any thicker than one in the wire kennels. Very disappointed
The bunny approves...
The bun is very pleased with his new house. Plenty of room for a litter box and a pillow for him to sleep on once he is done exploring...
used to transport cat
I used this crate to transport my cat for a long car ride. It enabled my cat to move around freely and have access to a litter box without my worrying she could escape if a car door was opened. The size and shape were perfect to fit in the back of my suv.
Not purchasing again
It came in bent on one side. We were able to make it work. Too much trouble to send back since we needed it. Very cheap. The side door latch won’t stay latched, needed to wire it. Not easy to get the grate in, wires aren’t smooth at the ends, got scratched up along the way. The design is great but the fabrication very cheap.