MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Black E-Coat
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Secure double latch door ensures your pet stays put and out of areas he isn't supposed to be in.
- Durable black E-coat finish provides long-lasting protection.
- Includes ground anchors and corner stabilizers to keep the pen in place.
- Provides 16 square feet enclosed area and can also be configured into a 4-foot by 4-foot square.
- Folds flat for convenient storage and portability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$104.00Chewy Price
- MidWest LifeStages Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 42 inch$89.99Chewy Price$173.99List Price
- Frisco 4-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, White$49.99Chewy Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$61.17Chewy Price$122.99List Price
- Pet Gear Easy Step III Cat & Dog Stairs, Tan$63.99Chewy Price
- Iconic Pet 8-Panel Portable Foldable Wire Dog Pen, 24-in$49.18Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate, 36 inch$57.99Chewy Price$116.99List Price
- dealYaheetech 8 Panel Dog Playpen, Black$52.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Collapsible Wire Dog Exercise Pen, 24-in$64.95Chewy Price
- MidWest Quiet Time Fashion Plush Bolster Dog Crate Mat, Powder Blue, 18-in$8.59Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- MyPet Plastic Two-Panel Pet Yard Extension$33.05Chewy Price$40.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Features||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...||Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through||Collapsible, Pet Door||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...|
|Material||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
Questions & Answers
45 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
954 Customer Reviews
Does the trick!
We got a Newfoundland puppy that is very rain batches and we knew we had to corral her to keep her safe. We bought this and couldn’t be happier. It’s stable she cannot ship it over even by jumping on the side. Would highly recommend
We use this portable, expandable fence for camping. My puppy was getting too brave and was climbing a large rocky area at our home. Keeps my dogs safe. Good quality, attractive fencing. Very versatile fence.
Money well spent!!!!!!!!!!!
This fencing allowed our 2 French Bulldogs to be off leash in our camping site and see everything around them. The height and durability were perfect. Money well spent and 2 very happy Frenchie's!
Very Flimsy - Had to return
I really wanted to love this - I purchased it to keep my 60lb pittie contained as he recovers from TPLO surgery but it is so flimsy, that I'm having to return it as I'm afraid he is going to hurt himself. The little stabilizers that come with it don't do much of anything. I'm not even sure how sturdy this would be staked in the ground outside.
Wire play pen
This pen is easy to set up, move and fold up again. Works great for my Schnauzer pup to stay safe and be outside with me. Only frustration was the box and one panel of pen was damaged in shipping...?
It isn’t very sturdy and we will send it back tomorrow. We were disappointed.
Midwest Exercise Pen
X-pen is great for leaving puppy alone instead of crate. Has room to move around & play.
It's been holding up well with my 2 blue heeler pups even though they have figured out how to open the gate at the bottom but I used 1 of the hooks to keep it closed so the product is a good choice for potty training my pups
Works for our small dog
We got this in order to provide more room for our senior 20lb dog while we were at work. She is fairly calm and not that big, so I don't have any worries about her knocking it over. It is a bit flimsy and a bigger, stronger dog would probably not stay contained. We call it her "room", and it's big enough for her water bowl, food bowl, bed and space to move and stretch. I also got a fabric topper to give it a roof of some sort(we currently have it set up as the 4x4 combo). It's set up in our living room, so maybe it would be sturdier if it was used outside with stakes. The rise in the door way is a bit high for our smaller dog, so we may make something so she doesn't have to lift her legs as high. Overall, I'm pleased with this.
Has been perfect for our needs to keep dogs out of a specific space.