Mighty Paw Nylon Reflective Double Dog Leash, Grey & Green, 2-ft long, 1-in wide
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Safe and comfortable solution for walking or running with two dogs.
- Made with weatherproof nylon and large durable hardware that’s built to last; EZ-glide buckle adjusts from 16 to 24 inches to easily fit dogs of different sizes.
- Swivel leash attachment helps make sure your active dogs don’t tangle their leads.
- Highly reflective thread runs the length of the leash to help increasing your nighttime visibility.
- Designed to accommodate dogs up to 100 pounds; comes with a bonus wall hook for convenient storage!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPet Fit For Life Dual Dog Leash with Bowl, Large$21.95Chewy Price$24.95List Price
- DealGuardian Gear 2-Way Dog Coupler, Black, X-Small$6.40Chewy Price$7.69List Price
- DealKurgo Walk About Training Dog Reins, Multi-color$28.99Chewy Price
- DealTuff Mutt Dual Handle Rope Dog Leash, Gray$25.97Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealPrima Pets Dual-Handle Reflective Dog Leash, Large, 6-ft, Black$16.99Chewy Price
- DealMighty Paw 2.0 Neoprene Dual Handle HandleX2 Dog Leash, 72-in, Black$15.99Chewy Price
- DealChai's Choice Premium Outdoor Adventure Padded 3M Polyester Reflective Dog Leash, Royal Blue, 6.5-ft long, 1-in wide$14.95Chewy Price$15.95List Price
- DealWAUDOG Waterproof Dog Leash, Black, Medium: 10-ft long, 3/4-in wide$30.32Chewy Price
- DealMax & Neo Dog Gear Nylon Reflective Double Dog Leash, Black, 6-ft long, 1-in wide$16.99Chewy Price$29.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Neoprene, Rubber|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Adjustable, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Bungee, Padded, Reflective, Waterproof||Padded, Reflective, Traffic Handle||—||Bungee, Reflective|
|Closure Type||Carabiner||Carabiner||Bolt Snap||Bolt Snap||—|
|Leash Length||2 feet||3 feet||6 feet||2 feet||4 feet|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
158 Customer Reviews
Not for small dogs
We have a 15lb 4.5 year old Shorkie and a new 14 week old Shorkie puppy (less than 3 lbs). Based on the description stating 0-100 lbs, I thought this would work for us, and maybe it would, if the clips weren't so big and heavy. Definitely better for medium to large dogs. I wish they made one for small dogs. I will be donating to a friend's rescue. Maybe 5/8 wide with smaller clips. Maybe they do and I missed it??
Great for two dogs
Great heavy duty leash. I have a Husky and now fostering a German Shepherd. My Husky enjoys our morning walks and I didn’t want to give that up. A friend recommended a dual leash and I found this one at Chewy. It works great. I would definitely recommend this for walkers and runners with two dogs.
It’s an okay product
This double leash joiner is a fine product but I need it for dogs that are about 20 to 40 pounds. It’s very heavy on smaller dogs who are only 25 to 30 pounds. It’s also bulky.
Double Dog Leash
This is a quality item. The metal hooks and ring are very sturdy along with leash itself. Once adjusted the leash stays put. I bought this so I could connect it my regular leash with the intention of hooking one part to my dog's collar and the other part to his harness. It doesn't adjust enough to make this work well. Even at it shortest adjusted length it is too long and it falls under my dog's leg and gets tangled up. If you are looking for a double leash for two dogs though, I'd recommend this.
Nice product & easy to use!
This double leash is a great idea so you don’t have to get tangled up trying to walk two dogs and it is so simple to use! You just hook it to your leash, then hook it to your dogs collar/harness. It didn’t work for me ONLY because of the size difference with my two dogs! I have a 2lb chihuahua and a 20lb Pomeranian, so my smaller dog got dragged around by my bigger dog(total dog mom fail.) Otherwise I would give it 5 stars if I was able to use it.
Good if your dogs walk at the same pace
I have a quick walker and pokey walker and I thought this would keep them together better, but I was wrong. If your dogs walk at a similar pace this would be great but it just wasn’t the solution for my dogs. Also when one dog stops to use the bathroom the other dog can pull them as they’re trying to do their business. The product is well made and very sturdy. I’m glad I gave it a try but I probably won’t be using it with my current dogs.
Easy to use, perfect for two pups
The double leash is easy to clip into both a harness and the main leash. The weight of the product is heavier than I expected. For that reason, I would recommend this only for medium to larger-sized dogs. It is a little heavy for my 10 and 15 lbs dogs. The mechanics of it swivel, which makes it convenient so that the dogs to not get tangled. The leash is also adjustable if you want to give the dogs more or less length. This is a no-brainer purchase for anyone with more than one pup.
I have two pitbulls that have snapped a different version (and make) of this product. But this one has held up strong!! I will be ordering another one of these for my other two boys so I can walk all four at once.
My husband and I, both in our 70s, walk our Scottish terriers every day. Husband will be having surgery on his knees next month, and I knew I couldn't handle both dogs on my own as Scotties are very strong and would try to pull me in two directions at once. I ordered the Mighty Paw double leash. Tried it, and it works like a charm. The dogs were kept together and didn't get tangled up. Of course, they didn't like it at first but were used to it by the time we returned from our trial walk. This is a very good purchase.
I bought this for my 1 year old beagle and 13 week old lab. It is now so easy to go on walks with both of them. The lab gets so excited and jumps all over the place, so I love that it’s like a swivel and does not get tangled!