Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Swivel Dog Collar Tether
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- The extendable tether can be adjusted from 15"-22" for a broader range of movement.
- Prevents distracted driving by keeping your dog restrained and out of your lap, keeping you and your best fur-riend safe.
- Ideal for use with the Kurgo Buckle Barrier for added security.
- Swivel-action carabiner attaches to any harness, offers tangle-free mobility.
- Universal fit for most vehicles. Not recommended for Ford F-Series vehicles, incompatible with Volvo.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- FurHaven Car Dog Seat Belt & Clip, 2 count, Lagoon Blue$16.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Frisco Quilted Water Resistant Bench Car Seat Cover, Regular, Black$29.41Chewy Price
- Kurgo Direct to Seatbelt Dog Collar Tether, Coastal Blue$13.16Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Seat Belt, 2 count, Fuchsia$11.99Chewy Price
- dealMighty Paw Dog Vehicle Safety Belt, Grey/Green$16.93Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Buckle-Down Dog Car Seatbelt, US Flag$15.00Chewy Price$20.00List Price
- SlowTon Adjustable Dog Car Headrest Restraint with Seat Belt, 2 count$11.99Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- dealDogit Car Safety Dog Belt$11.76Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Mighty Paw Chew Proof Dog Car Safety Belt, 32-in$14.99Chewy Price
- Kurgo Buckle Barrier, Yellow$12.99Chewy Price
- Alpha Paw Dog Car Safety Seat$49.99Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Steel, Synthetic Fabric, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
115 Customer Reviews
Not for all buckles
We have a Toyota Tundra and this fits the side seats but not the middle seats (front and back). The buckle will not fit into the receptacle. This is disappointing as the dogs sit in the middle seat and thus need to clip to the middle buckle.
Peace of mind for my rambunctious pup
I adopted a rescue that required a 5 hour round trip car ride, I tied the lease on the handgrip, he nested, he did fine. Once we got home and started taking trips to the vet and obedience training, suddenly now the car was the enemy. He was combative, vocal, a huge distraction, hyper, he would practically hang himself trying to escape. By the time we would arrive at our destination, he was a tangled, wound up mess. My neighbor loaned me this tether (but it did not have the swivel) to try. It really made the process simpler. When I went on line to purchase and saw it had a version with a swivel I was so excited. I have only used it twice, but it has made ALL the difference. The routine is simpler, and I feel more comfortable for the pup as well. He has accepted it easily. I no longer have a whining, thrusting around doggo in the back seat. He easily snaps in, lays on the towel and we are off.
This style seatbelt was recommended by our trainer. We had been using the style that loops around the strap portion of the vehicle seatbelt which work ok but this is so much easier to move and fits easily in every vehicle we have tried. Definitely recommend this for anyone who doesn’t use a crate in their vehicle, it is an inexpensive and easy way to keep you and your dog safe.
Not the best for dogs that move
I was excited when I saw this seatbelt because I previously had seatbelts for my dogs that hooked to the headrest and they got tangled. I thought this might work better. It did at first until they started to walk around and unhooked the seatbelt when they stepped on the button. I thought it was a fluke the first time but it happens everytime we use them. So, if you have dogs that do not sit still and move around, this seatbelt is not for you.
Wish it was a little longer
This works well, but I wish it was just a tiny bit longer so it didn't tug my medium sized dog's harness sideways if she's standing/looking out the window.
Kurgo direct to seatbelt swivel dog tether
Great product has a swivel that is a must I'm glad they upgraded by adding that, also like that it is adjustable. Keeps our puppy safe in back seat.
simple yet effective
I needed a simple solution to keep my dogs from jumping into the front seat and this worked well. Easy to attach and release while anxious dogs waiting to get out of the car.
Works well; strong
This product is strongly made. It snaps right into seat belt buckle and holds my dog snugly with just enough play so she can move a little.
Works for my dog
Love this to keep my dog from getting in my lap while I’m driving! I haven’t experienced any problem of the seatbelt connection coming disconnected. Works great for my 22 lb female beagle/lab mix!
This is a Huge upgrade from the one without the swivel
We originally had the same brand seatbelt but without the swivel. That one would always get twisted and tangled and that is fixed with this upgraded model. This works great to keep my dog in the backseat and out of our laps. It also gives peace of mind that she cannot run away or get ejected in case of an accident.