Frisco Wide Mouth Gravity Waterer, 2.5 gal
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This waterer uses the power of gravity to automatically refill your pet's water bowl when it gets low. It's a stress-free way to provide a constant supply of water for dogs and cats alike.
- Made of durable plastic for everyday use; water bottle is made from 100% PET plastic.
- Water bottle has an extra-wide opening, which makes for easy cleaning as well as fast refills.
- Easy-grab bottle design makes this waterer easy to lift and move around when needed.
- Neutral gray color matches with any décor, allowing this waterer to fit into any home seamlessly.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Petmate Pearl Pet Cafe Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, Pearl Silver, 384-oz$15.26Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Frisco Wide Mouth Gravity Waterer, 4 gal$33.99Chewy Price
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 448-oz$28.99Chewy Price
- Pet Standard Charcoal Filters for PetMate Replendish, 12 count$10.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Pearl Replendish Waterer with Microban, Pearl Silver Gray, 2.5-gal$23.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Arm & Hammer Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 24-cup$13.42Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 8-cup$17.95Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- PetSafe Healthy Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer, 64-oz$17.95Chewy Price$27.99List Price
- K&H Pet Products CleanFlow Filtered Water Dog Bowl, Large, 2 gallon bowl, 1.5 gallon Reservoir$109.99Chewy Price$129.99List Price
- Van Ness Automatic Dog & Cat Feeder, 1-cup$9.39Chewy Price
- dealDrinkwell 2-Gallon Pet Fountain$64.95Chewy Price$84.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant|
|Capacity (Max)||2.5 Gallon||1.5-gal||2-gallon||N/A||1 1/2-gallon|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
35 Customer Reviews
I got this for my cat to make sure he had enough water while I was out of town for a couple days. I was worried based on the reviews that the 2.5 gallon size would be comically large for just a cat, but it’s actually perfect in my opinion. Half full, it lasts several days, maybe even a week (for my cat), so I imagine when it’s full it could last a long time for a cat or small dog. I’m really impressed with the quality and construction overall, it’s simplistic enough that I don’t worry about parts breaking (which seemed to be a big issue for many other gravity waterers in this price range). I’m still really careful when cleaning, handling, and re-loading it, just in case. My one issue is that behind where the water tank piece connects to the base, there’s a small opening that leads to the interior of the bowl that cannot be accessed to clean. If you’re careful, you likely won’t get water into that area, but it’s slightly annoying to have to be so thoughtful as to not get water in there (especially when cleaning the bowl). Of course, you wouldn’t want water in a part you couldn’t get to because of mold. Based on what I can tell of the design, there’s no reason for this opening, and neither is there a reason for the bottom part of the base to be covered (other than aesthetic). So, with that, I just wish that little aspect could be changed. Overall, for the price, I think it’s 100% worth it. I didn’t want to spend a lot because I plan on upgrading my cat to a fountain in a few months anyways, so this was just an interim solution.
Not what I expected!!
I have had my other automatic water bowl for years, and it was time to replace it. This one got good reviews, and looked similar. It is a PAIN to get on and off to refill. You have to align it just right, and then if you aren’t careful you get water all over your floor if you don’t turn it up fast enough. Would NOT recommend this product. I will go spend more money in hopes of getting something better. By the way….95% of the time I get to leave positive reviews….but not this time:(
Not happy at all with this. After just 2 days the water soured. Smelled nasty. My water is crystal clear too. It also backwashes. I noticed dog food particles in the reservoir when my dog took a drink after eating. Even after washing that out, filling it with fresh water, it will still sour in just a couple days. Very disappointing
I love this water bowl but the only issue is that it’s harder to clean the slime from the plastic bowl so I removed 1 star. As for function it works.. I just prefer to be able to clean the bowl easier and dogs slobber and make the bowl slimy with their bacteria from their mouths if it’s not cleaned regularly.
Had a similar water bowl before, but it finally wore out. This looked similar. But it was pretty flimsy and slippery. I refilled it the first time, put the lid on, and went to put it on the base, and the lid came off and yeah...lots of water on the kitchen floor, and it totally cracked. So, out it had to go, which was a total bummer. It's got to be replaced, but I'll go looking for another brand and hope for better results. Yes, the lid was on tight, so no doubt it cracked when it hit the floor.
Great water bowl
Our 2 dogs love their new water bowl and do we. It's great and worth the price. Makes the dogs happy and don't have to fill as often..Great product ordering again for a backup.
I have had the Petmate water dish for a few years. I have disliked it the whole time, but couldn't find a different dish around here. The Petmate only has about 1/4" of water in the bottom at all times. I had tried raising the back and adjusting the bottle, but it never was any deeper. This Frisco was such a welcome surprise!! It keeps about 1-1.5" of water in the bowl. My dogs and I love it!! Petmate went into the trash!
Great for multiple pets
It’s great for multiple dogs! So I don’t have to continually refill water bowl ! But unfortunately my dogs must enjoy fresh water each day so they stopped drinking out of it. Back to the old bowl. I gave it a shot.
Water dog dish
This thing is awesome but need to buy a bigger one because the water only lasts my big dog and three month old puppy about 3to4 days then I'll have to refill it again but was bigger then on the picture says
Took a few days
My girl immediately took to it. My boy was scared of the noises the bubbles make when he is drinking. We’re getting past it though. Lol