Miracle Care Slicker Dog Brush
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Soft pad and angled, flexible pins allows for effective grooming without irritating pet's skin.
- Detangles and prevents mats while removing loose hair, making it a de-shedding tool as well.
- Great for all breeds and hair types for frequent grooming and to finish the coat.
- Effectively reaches the undercoat on double coated breeds.
- Cushioned and ergonomic handle prevents hand and wrist strain and is non-slip even when wet.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- TrueBlue Pet Products Easy Comb Detangling Dog Spray, 8.7-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price
- Andis Steel Pet Comb, 10-in$9.24Chewy Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Conditioner for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Lush Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Isle of Dogs Silky Coating Shampoo for Dogs, 16.9-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$9.49Autoship Price
- Andis Blade Care Plus for Pet Clipper Blades, 16-oz bottle$18.99Chewy Price$184.80List Price
- Veterinary Formula Solutions Snow White Whitening Shampoo for Dogs & Cats, 17-oz bottle$10.12Chewy Price$9.61Autoship Price
- Perfect Coat Pampered Puppy Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$7.09List Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Andis Pet Nail Grinder Replacement Pack$8.32Chewy Price$9.36List Price
- dealNootie Japanese Cherry Blossom Daily Spritz for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$17.97Chewy Price$19.99List Price$17.07Autoship Price
- Andis 2-Speed Pet Nail Grinder$32.24Chewy Price$62.84List Price
- Andis UltraEdge Detachable Blade, #30, 1/50", 0.5mm$25.00Chewy Price$33.64List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Brush Type||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush||Slicker Brush|
|Breed Size||—||Medium Breeds||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
7 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
65 Customer Reviews
Miracle brush is… well, a miracle
As a professional groomer, i always struggle finding slicker brushes that i like. I feel like good ones are hard to come by. This was recommended to me by a friend who grooms and my god! it’s amazing. I started recommending these to my coworkers and now we’re all in love with the product. Best brush i’ve had yet!
Dog groomer APPROVED
I adore these brushes, I recently started using them 4 years ago because all the tenured groomers swore by them, and I do as well. Doodles, Poodles, Schnauzers - IT works for them ALL. Get both sizes, you won't be disappointed! I recently ordered another one for my own personal animals and unfortunately it came in with the bristles bent. I wasn't too happy with that as I don't want to scratch/cause discomfort - Chewy had no problem sending me a replacement! I love this company. :)
buy it , you won't be sorry
Its a good one . i bought others and this one was the best for my dog . chewy makes returns very simple . or they have you donate the old on to another dog or shelter .
I work in a grooming salon and almost every single one of us has this brush! It is amazing at brushing tangles out of any hair type and it fluffs up poodle/doodle hair perfectly. The quality of this brush is on par with the CC coral brush. I highly recommend this brush to anyone!
This is one of the better slicker brushes I have tried. Very happy with this purchase!
Love this brush but......
I love this brush. Works best for me. So I order 5 of them. Then I don't need to order for a while and I can get free delivery. But 2 of them are kinda crush and got bend on wire pins. Still usable but they should pay little more attention for handling.
i have a husky & this brush works very well along with our de-shedding rake from CHI! even w/o our rake, i think this brush works very well. the only reason i won’t give 5 stars is because they need to add a tool/push button that helps push the hair out. i often poke myself trying to get the fur out of the brush.
First time dog owner
Not knowing enough about dogs, this was way too big for my 13.5# teddy bear. It was also too abrasive. She wouldn’t let me get near her with it. I think it was painful. Gave it to my neighbor who has two very large long haired dogs.
Best Brush for Golden Locks
Greatest Brush Ever. I’ve had Golden Retrievers since 1989 and this is the best brush we have used. Love how it doesn’t snag and gets the undercoat out easily. Buy it
GREAT for Old English Sheepdogs
Old English Sheepdogs has that double coat that mats. This Brush is easy on my hands AND she likes to be brushed with it- no longer do I have to chase her down! Makes her coat look great and NO MORE MATS! Would recommend to all.