The Missing Link Collagen Care Hips & Joints Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Give your dog relief from hips that hurt and joints that are stiff.
- Promotes joint health and flexibility as well as anti-inflammatory support.
- Contains 500 milligrams of glucosamine in every soft chew supplement.
- Other active ingredients include collagen, chondroitin and turmeric.
- Made in the USA from only all-natural non-GMO ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Missing Link Pet Kelp Formula Joint & Bone Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag$15.99Chewy Price$17.99List Price$15.19Autoship Price
- Chew + Heal Senior Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 120 count$24.98Chewy Price$29.98List Price$23.73Autoship Price
- Amazing Nutritionals Probiotic Joint & Hip Support Daily Dog Supplement, 120 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Original Hip & Joint Superfood Dog Supplement, 8-oz$14.69Chewy Price$18.19List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Supplements Advanced Joint Health Maximum Impact Soft Chews Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- Liquid-Vet Hip & Joint Dog Supplement, 32-oz bottle, Pot Roast$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- VetClassics ArthriEase GOLD Hip & Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 120 count$39.99Chewy Price$45.56List Price$37.99Autoship Price
- GNC Pets Advanced Multivitamin Chicken Flavor Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 90 count$13.54Chewy Price$24.99List Price$12.86Autoship Price
- The Petz Kitchen Turmeric Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 8-oz bag$18.00Chewy Price$17.10Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.98Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.03Autoship Price
- Pet Origins Multi-Vitamins & Minerals Senior Dog Supplement, 300 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- TopDog Health GlycanAid HA Factor Hip & Joint Chewables Dog Supplement, 300 count$154.95Chewy Price$162.95List Price$147.20Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients Per Chew (3g): Glucosamine HCL (Shrimp & Crab) 500mg, Type II Collagen (Chicken) 100mg, Flax Seed Powder (Source of Omega-3) 100mg...||Active Ingredients (per soft chew): Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source): 500 mg, Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM): 500 mg, Yucca Schidigera: 90 mg...||Active Ingredients: 300Mg Glucosamine Hci, 300Mg, 200Mg Chondroitin Sulfate...||Active Ingredients per 3 Soft Chews: Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish Source), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM), Type II Collagen...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Senior|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support, Senior Care|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Bacon||N/A||N/A||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
So far so good
Just started these yesterday, so all I know at this point is that our pupper has no problem eating them and seems to like them. He currently has trouble jumping up on the couch and a little bit of trouble going up and down stairs since he's gotten a little older. Hoping that he will get back to where he can go up and down the stairs more easily and can get up on the couch by himself and at least feel that good. Will update in the future as to whether or not this supplement has been effective in that area.
After one month of use, I would say that these are working wonders on my old girls stiff hips. She’s gone from SLOWLY getting up and stretching every kink out to getting up much quicker and only needing to stretch out one hip. There’s also much less limping that I’ve seen after her morning rabbit chases. As she’s right at 49lbs in weight, my vet recommended increasing her dosage to 2 chews (am & pm) a day (after reading all ingredients), so that could be a contributing factor. The old girl is notoriously picky and absolutely loves these! Would definitely recommend!
I have chow-chow 12years old female with hips and knees problems and I give this for about 2 years now. My baby girl is doing fantastic. Sometimes she is running like when she was a puppy. I cut the tablet in multiple pc’s and hide in some meat.
Dog joint supplement
Our dog is 18 years old and has some hip pain. He eats the Collagen Care like a treat and he seems to be moving a little bit better. He has not been on these very long, but I would order again.
THIS IS THE ONLY SUPPLEMENT FOR HIPS AND JOINTS THAT MY DOG WILL EAT. HE THINKS THEY ARE TREATS
Our pit/lab mix was starting to limp. So we decided to try these. Within a few days it went away so we give her around 1 a day now. Even though by her weight she can have 3. To the other reviews saying their dog will not eat them all you have to do is dip it in a little bit of peanut butter and boom.
I have an 11yr old Lab who has been on Carprovet for several months for arthritis. I wanted to wean him off of it bc I know it can cause kidney & liver damage over time. I researched & found this stuff. After 3 weeks of taking it, he rarely needs the Carprovet anymore. It has really helped his joint pain & stiffness. I would highly recommend!!
Collagen Care Chews
The Collagen Care chews were dry. I expected each chew to be moist. My previous purchase from another store were moist.
I'm amazed! Love it!
I found out about The Missing Link from a friend and wanted to try it for my 8 year old diabetic Lab. It's obvious that he has arthritis, and I had been buying expensive CBD oil for him....tried the powder form 1st...he wasn't having it... even when mixed with peanut butter! SOOO..bought the chewables and he's eating them...I haven't seen him be this puppy like in years...for us, it was like a miracle..it doesn't smell great, but well worth the olfactory effects...lol
Good idea - but my English Bulldog won't eat it
My English Bulldog is near senior age, besides the glucosamine & chondroitin daily supplement, I want to give him more to maintain his joints health. It was a good idea to have dog version of Collagen. Unfortunately, my dog hates it. First one he sniffed it for a long time, to be polite, he ate it. Second day, he sniffed pretented to eat it, once I turned around, he spit it out. I tried to cover it with pumpkin pie filling, he didn't want to near it.