The Missing Link Digestion Powder Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Balanced Omega 3 and 6 to maintain healthy skin and coat
- Omega fatty acids help the absorption of fat soluble vitamins which nutritionally support intercellular health, sustained energy levels, the immune system, and muscle, tendon and ligament function
- Probiotic and dietary fiber to promote a healthy digestive system. Phyto (plant) nutrients to support general health and nutrition
- Dry granular powder, nitrogen flushed, cold-processed and vacuum-packed for freshness
- Safe and effective for both dogs and cats, especially helpful for pets with food sensitivities
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- The Missing Link Puppy Health Supplement, 8-oz-pouch$14.69Chewy Price$18.19List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Skin & Coat Powder Dog Supplement , 5-lb bag$68.99Chewy Price$85.59List Price$65.54Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Hip & Joint Powder Supplement, 5-lb$73.39Chewy Price$90.89List Price$69.72Autoship Price
- VetriScience GlycoFlex Stage 2 Chicken Flavored Chewable Tablets Joint Supplement for Dogs, 120 count$35.00Chewy Price$59.58List Price$33.25Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Well Blend Plus Food Supplement with Joint Support, 1-lb bag$25.99Chewy Price$32.09List Price$24.69Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Joint Supplement for Dogs, 9-oz bag$14.74Chewy Price$17.99List Price$14.00Autoship Price
- NaturVet VitaPet Puppy Plus Breath Aid Chewable Tablets Multivitamin for Dogs, 60 count$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Chewable Tablets Calming Supplement for Dogs, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- NaturVet Digestive Enzymes Plus Probiotic Powder Digestive Supplement for Cats & Dogs, 8-oz$32.99Chewy Price$31.34Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Omega Mender Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 16-oz bottle$34.99Chewy Price$38.49List Price$33.24Autoship Price
- Nordic Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil Liquid Skin & Coat Supplement for Medium & Large Dogs, 8-oz$23.76Chewy Price$26.95List Price$22.57Autoship Price
- Ark Naturals Joint Rescue Super Strength Chewable Tablet Joint Supplement for Dogs & Cats, 90 count$37.99Chewy Price$46.99List Price$36.09Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Rice Bran...||Ground Flaxseed, Cane Molasses, Rice Bran...||Flaxseed, Dried Kelp, Fish Oil...||New Formula: Organic Coconut Shredded, Parmesan Cheese, Choline Chloride...||Active Ingredients: Thiamine (B-1), Riboflavin (B-2), Niacin (B-3)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Skin & Coat Health||Skin & Coat Health||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Heart Care||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Shedding Control||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Form||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement||Supplement, Food Topping||Supplement|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
83 Customer Reviews
SOLVED YEAST ISSUES WITH PITTY
This product works ! Give it 4-6 weeks and beyond and the paw licking , yeasty ears that were bloody and swollen, and itchy skin will be gone! My 3 year old pitty was having to get a steroid injection monthly for his allergies and after putting him on a fish formulated food and using this supplement over his food he no longer gets injections , this has sorted out his gut and he no longer has yeast overgrowth , thank you chewy for carrying such a great product !
100% would recommend
This product worked great for my dogs but it did take more than a month for me to see a difference. I have a dog who sheds like crazy and I’ve noticed there is barley to no hair on the floor anymore when it use to be covered. They don’t itch and they have healthy shiny coats! I will continue to feed this supplement because it works great for my girls! They also have no problem eating it
Miracle for itchy dogs!
My dog has had allergies, itching, and general skin problems since he was a puppy. Nothing was helping besides hard-core antibiotics and steroids. After a few weeks of adding this to his food I saw a HUGE difference in the amount he itches. Highly recommend for allergy suffering dogs.
Disdain from cats
It is probably an excellent product but even starting with the tiniest amount on their food, my cats looked upon their bowls with disapproval and disdain that I'd put something weird on their food. Cant get them to partake at all.
This product practically stopped sheading on my Terrier mix. I used to pet him and fur would come out by the handful. He has also quit scratching his dry skin so much. I fully endorse this product!
Mix with pure canned pumpkin
Our small breed dogs love it! We mix it with a teaspoon-tablespoon of 100% pure (not pie filling, just plain pumpkin) and our dogs love it! Pumpkin also works for loose stools or to soften hard stools...sounds crazy, but yes, works for either/or. Pumpkin is a great way to get the 5 of them to line up for their missing link!!!! Great product!!! Nails and coat so healthy. Even on our old girls thinning coat....thickens it up!
Dog won't eat.
My dog wouldn't eat her food when this was added directly or even mixed with peanut butter. And she is a chow hound! Wonderful Chewy customer service refunded it. Thank you Chewy!
THE MISSING LINK
Dogs that do not gobble their food will not eat food with this product mixed in. Our Golden Retriever eats anything, but our Chow will not touch it and will go hungry before he would eat food mixed with this product.
None of my cats would eat it
I was so excited to try this since some of my cats have itchy skin in the winter. Unfortunately not one of my 8 cats would touch any food this was added to even my two who eat anything. I started out with a tiny amount mixed with their normal food and didn’t put anything else out for them the rest of the day. They all smelled it and walked away. I finally had to dump it all out. The ingredients sound great if you can figure out how to get your cats to try it.
Missing Link Supplement
I tried this for 30 days for my 90 pound German Shepherd/Black Lab mix. I did not feel that my dog's skin and coat health improved, so I did not purchase another bag. The supplement was easy to mix into wet food or broth, it just did not work as well as I had hoped.