The Missing Link Pet Kelp Formula Joint & Bone Dog Supplement, 8-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Helps build strong bones, provides joint support and alleviates joint stiffness due to normal daily exercise and activity.
- Developed with organic kelp and flaxseed which provide useful omega fatty acids.
- An easy way to add essential vitamins and minerals needed to support your dog’s overall health and wellbeing.
- Easy to feed, this supplement can be combined with food or mixed with water.
- Formulated for adult and senior dogs to improve health.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Senior Dog Supplement, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Totally Wags Collagen Dog Supplement, 7.4-oz bag$17.95Chewy Price$19.95List Price$17.05Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Professional Veterinary Formula Recovery & Detoxification Superfood Dog & Cat Supplement, 1-lb$26.79Chewy Price$25.45Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Original Hip & Joint Superfood Dog Supplement, 8-oz$14.69Chewy Price$18.19List Price$13.96Autoship Price
- Canine Matrix Maximum Recovery Restorative Care Senior Support Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz bag$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$23.74Autoship Price
- Dr. Mercola Joint Support Dog & Cat Supplement, 60 Tablets$24.97Chewy Price$31.25List Price$23.72Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Skin & Coat Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Vetericyn ALL-IN Life-Stage Adult Dog Supplement, 90 count$34.00Chewy Price$39.99List Price$32.30Autoship Price
- HyaFlex Pro Hyaluronic Acid Complete Joint Support Dog Supplement, 8-oz bottle$29.56Chewy Price$36.95List Price
- Solid Gold Supplements Advanced Joint Health Maximum Impact Soft Chews Grain-Free Dog Supplement, 120 count$21.99Chewy Price$20.89Autoship Price
- The Missing Link Collagen Care Hips & Joints Soft Chews Dog Supplement, 60 count$18.99Chewy Price$21.59List Price$18.04Autoship Price
- Healers Turmeric Golden Paste Mix Dog Supplement, 3.5-oz jar$10.99Chewy Price$21.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Dried Kelp, Organic Flaxseed (source of Omega Fatty Acids), Glucosamine Hydrochloride....||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...||Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Whey, Dicalcium Phosphate...||Glucosamine Sulfate, Chondroitin Sulfate, Collagen (From Bovine)...||Proprietary Blend: (Per 1 Capful, i.e. 1 oz) Glucosamine Sulfate (shellfish), Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Pork||Beef, Meat||N/A||N/A|
|Special Diet||Organic, Non-GMO||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
23 Customer Reviews
Missing link kelp formula
My dog loves the kelp seen a change in he’s legs he’s coat it getting shiny again .
One of my favorite joint supplements. Love that I can measure or customize the amount that I need for each dog. Most cost effective with dogs of different ages, weights and activity levels.
See a positive difference!
My pup (65lbs, mixed breed, 4 years old) seems to like this sprinkled on her food once a day - and I am SO happy with her increase in mobility/no more sore muscles after running around! We added this Kelp Formula and a daily glucosamine joint chew (that she doesn't like the taste of) about a month ago after she had multiple days of sore muscles & joints after playing at the dog park, & the difference has been amazing. We are gonna look for a new daily chew and stick with this kelp powder for sure! Would absolutely recommend.
Shipped/Received incredibly quick
Been using this product for years seems to be very effective. Also, I just can't believe how quickly we received this product after ordering, within 24 hours!
Dog won’t touch it. Wasted money. Everything else was great
I've been looking for a way to buy this in bulk to no avail, so I just bought four packs. My dog's health is much better overall when she gets kelp mixed with her joint supps rather than the joint supps alone.
Exactly what my dog needs
Simply put, my dog is thicc (yes, that spelling). He weighs 105 but has short, bulldog legs so I started incorporating this joint supplement into his diet to help his joints stay healthy, since I’m concerned that a lot of stress is placed on them due to his weight (and yes, he’s on a diet). This supplement doesn’t add too many extra calories, is poultry-free (chicken allergy) and he gobbles it up. I sprinkle a teaspoon over each meal, and add a little water. He thinks he’s getting a yummy topper.
Hoping this works!
So my dog was diagnosed with hypothyroidism recently. After much research and talking with a vet friend she said try using a higher quality food and kelp additive to correct his T4 levels. I think its working- his energy level is better. Only thing is he didn't love the flavor of this powder when I sprinkled it in his food. He found a way to move the food around so the kelp fell to the bottom and he avoided it. Easy fix to just add a little broth to his food so the kelp bonded with the food and broth so he eats it all. So far its doing the trick and I would recommend to others looking to help their pups!
Great for older dogs
I have a 12 year old mini pincher/chi mix and he started to have tender joints and ligaments where he’d jump off the couch and hurt himself. Limping for awhile afterward, his leg sometimes would get stuck in certain positions and have to take a couple mins to regain control. He’d fall down the steps when his legs would give out under him. It became where I’d have to carry him in any steps or elevation changes. After about a week of using missing link his legs got noticeably better. After two weeks he can go down the stairs and is jumping around similarly to how he was before. I can tell he feels better too, he wants to play with the other dog and is eager to do more things.
My Oliver, a ten ur old Shichon, had a torn ACL this past year. He also has patella luxation. In addition to his Rimadyl, he takes fish oil and Missing Link. After 2wks, I have noticed a pleasant change. He is running and enjoying his walks. His coat is thick and beautiful. My friend recommended Missing Link, and am certainly glad she did!