Multipet Cardboard Scratcher Roller Cat Toy with Catnip, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Contains jingle balls inside to capture your cat’s attention.
- The corrugated cardboard makes the purr-fect scratching surface.
- Designed with multiple holes so she can get a good view of the jingle balls.
- Contains catnip to really get your feline excited!
- Available in 3 colors that ship at random for added excitement.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Halloween Jack-o-Lantern Cardboard Cat House$21.98Chewy Price
- Petlinks Claws Up Hanging Cat Scratcher Toy with Catnip$14.99Chewy Price$20.97List Price
- Frisco Scratch & Roll Scratcher Cat Toy with Catnip$16.00Chewy Price
- Fat Cat Scratchy Mat Doorknob Hanger Cat Toy$9.20Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Frisco Paw & Play Feather Ball Cat Toy, 2-Pack$2.98Chewy Price
- Imperial Cat Scratch'n Pad Cat Scratcher, Mega$9.51Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Cat Dancer Cat Charmer Toy, 2 Pack, Color Varies$9.61Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- SmartyKat Rat Pack Kicker Cat Toy, Color Varies$6.79Chewy Price$10.24List Price
- Turbo Track Ball & Scratch Pad Cat Toy with Catnip$43.49Chewy Price
- SmartyKat Flutter Balls Feathery Cat Toy$4.57Chewy Price$8.31List Price
- dealPet Zone Ball of Furry Fury Cat Toy with Catnip$9.89Chewy Price$9.40Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper||Cardboard / Paper|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Exercise||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Scratchers, Scratch Boxes||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers||Scratchers|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Kitten, Senior|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Random color blew me away
The description says that one of 3 colors will "ship at random for added excitement..." and boy, they weren't kidding! I got orange, and it was exciting. Maybe the highlight of my week! Anyway, it should be made clear this is just one item and not three. Other than that, not bad for the price. Try putting treats in the holes.
Too big cat does not like the scratcher part
The over thing as a flop, my cat was interested in the sounds made at first, but the toy was too big for him to push comfortably and as a result he lost interest. He also seems to be uninterested in using it as a scratch pad, probably because is rolls
Kitties not interested
This item seemed promising in theory and other cats may have fun with it, but none of mine were interested in it as either a scratcher or a toy. They use lots of cardboard scratchers regularly and are pretty playful, but didn't want to scratch or play with this one.
Mr Shadow loves his new toy. We added the catnip to it, but he's not so much interested in the catnip at the moment, however he loves the scratchy outside and the jingle bell ball inside.
Cute toy, small
My older cats do not care about it. But my foster kittens love it. Small enough for them to play with.
good for young cats
Bought this as additional scratcher for our three cats ages 8 and 13. Not much interest shown by them so I gave it to a friend with 2 year old cats and they liked it.
Good idea, if only..
My cats like this for a few minutes because they love cardboard. But the diameter is a bit too much for my average size cats. Please make this half the diameter so they can hold, kick, and chew it.
Was not a hit with my kitties
My two really didn’t know what to do with it. I thought they would bat it around but they aren’t even interested.
My kitty loves the flat cardboard scratcher, so I got her this ONE to try. She has no interest. The photo shows three of the colors you might get when you order one. That is slightly misleading if you don't catch the line that says that it is just one. I give the flat cardboard scratcher 5 stars. Maybe a kitten would enjoy this more.
No cats played with it.
It's not small; about twice the diameter of a paper towel toll. I have 3 cats, none play with it. Bells inside the tub are loud. Took those things out! No enclosed place to put the catnip, yep, messy. so spray on catnip is better My bad...I thought all 3 came due to product picture. Good idea but not for me. 2 stars because I do think it is a sturdy product.