Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Chicken & Green Pea Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Limited-ingredient, grain-free wet food features lean, premium-quality chicken as the top ingredient.
- Single and unique animal protein source is great for kitties with sensitivities to help prevent food allergies.
- Packed with limited carbohydrate sources from peas for highly-digestible energy, and balanced omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for a healthy skin and coat.
- Fortified with vitamins, minerals and essential taurine to help maintain healthy eyes and heart, plus broth for added hydration.
- Packed with pride in the USA and made with zero grains, artificial flavors, colors or bleached ingredients.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Salmon & Green Pea Formula Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$49.92Chewy Price$47.42Autoship Price
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Real Salmon Pate Recipe Canned Cat Food, 5-oz, case of 24$62.16Chewy Price$59.05Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Indoor Chicken Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.68Chewy Price$35.80Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Chicken & Liver Pate Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.68Chewy Price$35.80Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Ultra Premium Salmon Formula Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$37.68Chewy Price$35.80Autoship Price
- Evanger's Super Premium Rabbit & Quail Dinner Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$50.16Chewy Price$51.99List Price$47.65Autoship Price
- Halo Turkey & Giblets Recipe Pate Grain-Free Indoor Cat Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 12, bundle of 2$49.98Chewy Price$47.48Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Chicken Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 5.5-oz, case of 24$64.00Chewy Price$76.56List Price$60.80Autoship Price
- Instinct Limited Ingredient Diet Grain-Free Pate Real Rabbit Recipe Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$57.36Chewy Price$54.49Autoship Price
- Merrick Purrfect Bistro Grain-Free Real Chicken + Sweet Potato Recipe Adult Dry Cat Food, 7-lb bag$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Solid Gold Wholesome Selects with Real Turkey & Pumpkin Recipe in Gravy Grain-Free Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 12$20.28Chewy Price$19.27Autoship Price
- Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Chicken & Chicken Liver Recipe All Life Stages Canned Cat Food, 3-oz, case of 24$52.56Chewy Price$49.93Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken, Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver...||Duck, Duck Broth, Duck Liver...||Salmon Broth, Salmon, Ground Peas...||Mackerel, Fish Broth, Shrimp...||Rabbit, Water, Pea Protein...|
|Food Flavor||Chicken, Poultry||Duck, Poultry||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Seafood & Fish||Rabbit, Meat|
|Special Diet||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Grain-Free, Gluten Free, Pea-Free||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free...|
Questions & Answers
13 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
250 Customer Reviews
I have fed Salem Natural Balance duck and pea for years and she’s always loved it. On a whim I decided to try Natural Balance chicken and pea. I gave her a little at a time until now. If I feed her the duck and pea she just sits in front of the food bowl until I feed her with the chicken and pea. Now I have to figure out what to do with the old duck and pea
Natural Balance LID Chicken & Green Pea Pate
This grain free pate hits a home run with all 4 of my kitties. The fact that it is grain/wheat free is a plus because my little girl has severe wheat/grain allergies. I think the consistency is more moist than before which is great. (My kitties range between 4 & 5 yrs.& have been eating this since they were little.)
Cats don't like
My vet strongly recommended this diet when my cats refused to eat prescription diets, but they simply don't like it and will not eat. If you have picky cats, I'm not sure it will work.
My cats love this
I prefer not to feed my cats carrageenan but I can't find a food they like as much as this one so I keep it on rotation.
I am so relieved!
My kitty has happily been on the Royal Canin limited ingredients (PR, PV and PD) diet for years because of skin allergy problems. However, due to supply chain issues, the RC food has been out of stock for months and I was freaking out trying to find a good substitute. I tried another brand and right away he started itching under his chin and getting scabs on his ears. So after more additional research and carefully comparing lists of ingredients to the RC brand I settled on this Natural Balance limited ingredient diet. I am happy to report it is a winner!!! No more itching or scabs and he loves the taste! I am so relieved to have found this option. Best of all--it's less expensive and doesn't need vet approval. I may never go back!
Our cat has been eating this brand/variety for about 2 years. Initially we tried a variety of canned foods but they didn't always agree with her or she'd poke around it unenthusiastically. She eats this literally every day and her enthusiasm never wanes. *I just wish that you still carried the 3 oz. cans, a better size for our small kitty, who still only ate half of that small can*.
Cats love it
My cats love this specific wet food. They demand it every morning. It is a little pricey but i get it. But I’m not really happy with this recent price jump. In early August 2021, I paid $38. Now it’s $45. I sadly might need to find a different brand of wet food for my kitties.
Trust Natural Balance
I trust Natural Balance because it was what was used at the cat rescue I used to volunteer for. They did a lot of research and this is what they came up with. All the rescue cats did well on it as do mine. I like to mix it up on flavors just so the cats get all the options and don't get bored. They aren't real fond of this one but when I mix it with the salmon they think its great!
My cat has constipation and gets sick from many foods. We've tried a lot of different kinds of ingredients, like rabbit and duck. This food has chicken and other healthy foods listed first in the ingredients list. He not only loved the taste (he has rejected other chicken-flavored wet food), but pooped a lot more. We pair just a little bit with Royal Kanin Fiber Response and his constipation is never a problem.
My cats love this stuff
My one cat eats literally everything, including cat litter for that matter…, but he also has a sensitive stomach (I wonder why… wouldn’t be the cat litter, right… lol). This canned food is his favorite of any I’ve tried though, and I did THOROUGH research. This is also my other cat’s favorite, and she’s super picky (no chicken in most cases (of course), no eggs, no whitefish, no sweet potato, no liver, no salmon… you name it, she hates it). So yeah, this wet food is kind of a big deal.