Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Salmon is the first ingredient in this recipe, providing essential protein and amino acids to help maintain strong muscles, while sweet potato offers a grain-free source of fiber for digestive health.
- Formulated with a simplified list of premium ingredients—a single animal protein source and no grains, soy, gluten, artificial colors or flavors.
- Crafted with nutritious ingredients such as sweet potatoes and flaxseed
- Complete diet balanced with essential nutrients to help maintain a healthy immune system.
- Natural Balance offers delicious, nutrient-rich recipes for all dogs, including those with sensitive stomachs, irritable skin and allergies.
- Salmon is the first ingredient in this recipe, providing essential protein and amino acids to help maintain strong muscles, while sweet potatoes offer a grain-free source of fiber to support healthy digestion.
- Crafted with nutritious ingredients including sweet potatoes and flaxseed.
- Complete and balanced with essential nutrients to help maintain a healthy immune system.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Grain-Free Duck & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Lamb & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain-Free Sweet Potato & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain-Free Sweet Potato & Bison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$69.99Chewy Price$66.49Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$67.98Chewy Price$64.58Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Lamb & Brown Rice Large Breed Bites Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Beef & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Lamb & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Small Breed Bites Recipe Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$46.98Chewy Price$44.63Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Sweet Potatoes, Bison, Potatoes...||Deboned Salmon, Salmon Meal, Peas...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes...||Duck, Duck Meal, Potatoes...|
|Special Diet||Limited Ingredient Diet, Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Sensitive Digestion, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Skin & Coat Health, Vitamins & Minerals, Digestive Health||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Sweet Potato, Fruits & Vegetables, Seafood & Fish||Sweet Potato, Buffalo, Bison, Meat, Fruits & Vegetables||Salmon, Sweet Potato, Seafood & Fish, Fruits & Vegetables||Chicken, Sweet Potato, Poultry, Fruits & Vegetables||Duck, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
38 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
954 Customer Reviews
Moderate protein. Low fat. Moderate fiber. Limited ingredients. My dog, with multi health issues, seems to be doing well on this food, so far.. my only complaint is the high amount of carbs, which is not good for her cancer.. I will keep her on this food for now, but will continue my search for a lower carb, low fat, moderate protein (for kidneys/liver) food.
I have a rescue dog who had had a horrible life. After pulling 13 rotten teeth she still never got over a sensitive stomach. We have tried everything and finally have decided that your dog food is the best choice for her. The supplements Chew no poo, also help. I do still have to mix canned pumpkin for fiber. Could you please consider making a dog food with pumpkin instead of sweet potato maybe that would save me a step. I cannot be alone!
BUY IT NOW
I’m absolutely shook at how much my dogs (a 80lb German shepherd & 80lb husky chow mix) LOVEEEEE this food. When I tell you my dogs use to let their food sit in their bowls until the end of the day and barely touch it I’m so serious! This food tho…. THIS FOOD IS GONE THE SECOND ITS IN THEIR BOWL!!!!!!!! It’s also really helping my GSD allergies. She’s very sensitive and would get horrible hot spots seasonally. Don’t wait, buy it trust me coming from a very overprotective dog mama!
Dry dog food
I’m not sure what happened but we usually buy natural balance limited ingredient salmon and sweet potato. The packaging Was different, not sure how old it was because my dogs would not eat it, Somethings different about it.
Great Food for Allergies
Our 2 year old dog seemed to be having difficulty with foods having grains such as rice and oatmeal. We switched him over to NB Limited Ingredient salmon diet and he's been doing great ever since. Highly recommend. It's also one of the few grain free foods without legumes.
didn’t agree with my dogs
My white pitbull refused to eat it after a week and I figured out that it was causing severe bloating. And my German Shepherd liked it but he started having increased dandruff and dry nose. My dogs do not agree with this food
The only food my dog does well on
One of my dogs is allergic to chicken, and who knows what else. She has been on expensive allergy meds that didn't work, so the vet said to try diet. Every other food I've tried (including raw and other very expensive foods) have not helped her. Her symptoms are hotspots, itchy ears, feet, and butt, which results in a lot of head shaking and extreme licking. On this food all that stuff is greatly reduced or gone. Just recently I got a very high end food on sale (bison was the protein, no chicken), and decided to try her on it. Nope. All her symptoms came back. I switched back to the Natural Balance salmon & sweet potato and the symptoms went away, so I truly believe it is the food. Also the ingredients on this food are pretty impressive - no grains or legumes, and no chicken! I have been feeding this for a few years now and am very happy with it.
Great dog food
I own a bulldog and had always used Authority Skin and Coat, until the discontinued it about a year ago. I needed to find a very similar product. Looked at almost every kind of dog food before deciding on this one. I had no problems with the adjust. His coat is nice and shiny, dosent have upset stomach problems or problems with gas on it and the good part is I can find it at all kinds of pet stores and online, I'm not limited!
Timely, accurate delivery in good condition
Thank you Chewy's for your timely delivery of food for my chow hounds. Just like clockwork....
Used for years
I've used this food for years with my pup who is sensitive to corn (and maybe other ingredients). He really likes fish and loves this food. It is fragrant, which doesn't bother us, but something to note it will smell like fish while your dog eats. I have also used L.I.D. duck formula for a change in pace and something less fishy. I haven't encountered the other problems mentioned in the reviews and since I've been buying this for years I figured I'd write a review. If your dog has food allergies and likes/loves fish, this is a great option.