Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Salmon & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with protein-rich salmon meat that supports muscle health.
- The fiber-packed, whole grain brown rice aids with digestion.
- The dry kibble is made with a healthy, limited-ingredient recipe
- Free of soy, gluten, artificial colors, and artificial flavors.
- Paw-fect for pups with allergies, digestive sensitivities, and skin irritation.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAmerican Journey Large Breed Adult Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$58.29Chewy Price$55.38Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$67.98Chewy Price$64.58Autoship Price
- American Journey Large Breed Adult Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$54.99Chewy Price$52.24Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance Limited Ingredient Lamb & Brown Rice Large Breed Bites Recipe Dry Dog Food, 26-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain-Free Sweet Potato & Venison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance Limited Ingredient Reserve Grain-Free Sweet Potato & Bison Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
- Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Beef & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$62.98Chewy Price$59.83Autoship Price
- DealNatural Balance Limited Ingredient Reserve Duck & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food, 22-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Duck & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$43.44Chewy Price$41.27Autoship Price
- American Journey Limited Ingredient Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 12-lb bag$43.51Chewy Price$41.33Autoship Price
- DealAmerican Journey Limited Ingredient Venison & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$75.63Chewy Price$71.85Autoship Price
- Natural Balance L.I.D. Limited Ingredient Diets Grain-Free Duck & Potato Formula Dry Dog Food, 24-lb bag$72.98Chewy Price$69.33Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Brown Rice...||Lamb, Lamb Meal, Brown Rice...||Duck, Duck Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice...||Chicken, Chicken meal, Brown rice...|
|Special Diet||Chicken-Free, With Grain||Sensitive Digestion, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Limited Ingredient Diet...||Limited Ingredient Diet, With Grain||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten Free, Limited Ingredient Diet...||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Pea-Free, With Grain|
|Health Feature||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health, Vitamins & Minerals||Digestive Health||—|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds||All Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds, All Breeds|
|Food Flavor||Salmon, Seafood & Fish||Lamb, Meat||Duck, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry||Chicken, Poultry|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
210 Customer Reviews
my dogs HATE this food
My two dogs, pit mixes, both all but refuse to eat this version of Blue. They have eaten Blue Buffalo for their whole lives and we’ve never had them not scarf down their food until this was substituted due to our usual being out of stock. The dogs both eat half of what they should and it takes them all day to eat just their breakfast.
new bag, not same formula
is this a scam? it is not just a change in the bag and some of the language used. The new formula has canola oil in it, while the old had sunflower oil. Why would i feed a dog a highly refined canola oil? how could this be branded as the same food?
Not Impressed with Natural Balance
So, they decreased the bag size from 26 lbs to 24lbs, and increased the price from $54 to $62. Unfortunately this is the cheapest food I can get my dog, who has many allergies. Really not impressed at all, and sick and tired of being taken advantage of by these companies.
My boy loves this food!
I wanted to try this food because my Golden has terrible allergies and I thought it would help. So far, the jury is still out. His allergies may be from other external issues, but he LOVES the taste of this food! And bonus, I've noticed that his stool is firmer and a bit smaller than before. I'm still in the process of transitioning his food but so far, I'm happy with it.
My Bulldog cannot have anything with feathers or beef of any kind. She suffered from bleeding and sores between her toes. I tried this food since it's fish and all the sores and redness between her toes have disappeared. She's no longer on Apoquel for the sores and licking. Great food
Love Chewy love the food
I searched for a long time for a limited ingredient food that was good quality without items that could contribute to heart problems and wasn’t grain free. But even more than that, I love Chewy. They have always been so great with everything. Dealing with them is a pleasure
Happy Tail & Tummy
After trying many companies and different recipes, we have settled on this one. We have 2 old pups that have had skin issues and tummy issues up until we switched to N.B. salmon and brown rice. We do find N.B. to get powdery at the bottom of the bag, more so than other brands but that is our ONLY complaint.
Disappointed in the bag size decrease and the price increase. Also changing ingredients. My dogs have sensitive stomachs, hence the limited ingredient diet, so changing stuff in the food isn’t good.
I bought this because my dog has allergies and Anal Gand issues. We have been eating this for 2 weeks. Dogs love it. I see it is easier for my dog to deficate because it has more fiber. Coats also are Also softer. Not sure if it helps her allergies.
My two Jacks gobble this food up so fast. Old food... they'd eat it little by little & had constant allergies. I went thru 1 4lb bag every 2 weeks. Their 14 & 19 yrs old & I never seen them love their food this much. I went thru a 4lb bag in 5 days! I had to buy the 26lb bag. Great food & vet recommended.