Natural Dog Company Snout Soother Dog Healing Balm
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- This waxy balm works to nourish, protect, and treat issues in your dog’s snout and nose.
- Soothes snout and nose issues like cracking, dryness, and symptoms of ailments like hyperkeratosis and discoid lupus while also providing natural SPF.
- Formulated with vegan, healing ingredients like grapeseed oil, hempseed oil, jojoba oil and vitamin E.
- This non-toxic, handcrafted, artificial fragrance-free balm has no artificial preservatives or harmful ingredients, so it can be safely ingested.
- Applies easily to problem areas, ideally before bedtime to facilitate healing best.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealNatural Dog Company Paw Soother Dog Paw Balm, 1-oz tin$13.95Chewy Price$13.25Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Skin Soother Dog Healing Balm, 2-oz tin$19.95Chewy Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Natural Dog Company Sensitive Skin Dog Shampoo, 12-oz bottle$16.95Chewy Price$16.10Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company Dog Wrinkle Balm, 1-oz tin$14.95Chewy Price$14.20Autoship Price
- Bag Balm Pet Nose, Paw, & Hot Spot Dog Moisturizer, 8-oz tin$8.98Chewy Price$10.49List Price$8.53Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Paw & Nose Relieving Dog Lotion, 6-oz bottle$7.12Chewy Price$11.99List Price$6.76Autoship Price
- Petpost Skin & Coat Grooming Coconut Oil for Dogs, 16-oz bottle$18.97Chewy Price$20.99List Price$18.02Autoship Price
- DealNatural Dog Company PawTection Dog Paw Protector Balm, 2-oz tin$17.95Chewy Price$17.05Autoship Price
- Skout's Honor Probiotic Honeysuckle Pet Shampoo & Conditioner, 16-oz bottle$20.99Chewy Price$19.94Autoship Price
- Pet Head Oatmeal Paw Butter 2 oz.$9.50Chewy Price$9.99List Price$9.03Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Dermabliss Medicated Face, Skin & Wrinkle Dog & Cat Wipes, 60 count$21.99Chewy Price$23.99List Price$20.89Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Organic Hempseed Oil, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Coconut Oil...||Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Sweet Almond Oil, Organic Coconut Oil...||Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Olive Oil, Natural Candelilla Wax...||Purified Water, Volcanic Minerals, Camellia Seed Oil...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—|
|Health Feature||Paw Care||Paw Care||Paw Care||Skin & Coat Health||—|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
26 Customer Reviews
Oh So Soothing
My mom bought me this nose butter because my snout was dry and cracking when she rescued me. She only had to put it on once for me to see and feel the difference. It doesn't really smell like anything and I didn't even try to lick it off. My mom just gently smoothed some onto my nose and it soaked right in. My nose feels so much better. Mom said she's going to get me some of Natural Dog Company's Paw Soother and PawTection. She said it really was worth the money.
This is the real deal
I was ready to take my Cocker Spaniel to the vets because her nose was terribly cracked. I used this ointment, once a day for four days and her nose is totally healed. I will continue to use as maintenance. Great stuff!
Does the trick!
My nose of my senior shih tzu became all cracked and rough to the touch. But after using this snout smoother for just a few days, his nose is nearly completely healed. I was amazed at just how quickly and how well this product worked and I would recommend it to anyone whose furbaby has a similar problem.
My 11 year old boxer looked terrible with rough crusty skin covering most of her snout. Hyperkeratosis. I started putting this on her nose and within a few days noticed pieces of dead skin coming off. Now her nose looks normal. I use it once a day just for maintenance.
Fixed my senior dogs nose immediately from hyper keratosis. Highly recommend! Saw in an improvement within a day!
I have a cocker spaniel and I noticed he was getting a really dry nose, very crust like on the top. I did some research and it’s common for them to have some type of dermatitis. I found this balm and read all the reviews and it had some great things to say. I put it on my boy twice a day and literally the first day I noticed it working already! This review is from me just having it four days with him and his nose is practically almost healed! I’m so forever thankful for this product and it’s worth every penny! A little goes a long way for it and love that’s it’s natural and won’t hurt him. One photo is the before, if you zoom in you can see the crusty nose and the second one is the after 4 days of using it! Totally recommend for any pup out there who needs this!
Helped my dogs cracked nose
I wiped some of this on my dogs nose once per day and his cracks diminished by 60+% in a couple weeks.
We bought this for our dog who had recently gone through a stress event brought on by fireworks and one result was a very dry and crusty nose. After one application, her nose was back to normal. It was easy to apply and our dog did not seem bothered by it at all.
I never knew I needed this
I felt so bad when I realized that my dog's nose had been crusty for so long and that there was something I could actually do about it. Hobbs' nose was flakey and had almost spikes on it for almost a year. I'd put coconut oil on it but it didn't seem to do anything so I didn't think twice. I've used Natural Dog Company's Skin Soother before and thought I'd try out the Snout Soother too. It worked miracles! Like all of their stuff, it helped him in 2-3 days max. I wish I took a before picture to show how amazing it was. A little goes a long way with the product too.
This is a nose saver! Our little poodle has Valley Fever and his nose runs constantly. It was so raw and even bleeding. I started using Snout Soother about 2 weeks ago and his nose is so much better now. He sits still and lets me put it on so it must feel good to him.