Nature's Miracle Cat Urine Destroyer Foam Aerosol Spray, 17.5-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Specifically formulated to work on the worst urine-based stains and ammonia odors.
- Oxygen-infused, bio-enzymatic formula includes the most advanced technology.
- Targets and eliminates cat urine and spraying-based incidents more effectively.
- Actually seeks out the strong urine and removes the sticky residues often left behind.
- Foam formula works on carpet, hard surfaces, clothing, kennels, carriers and litter boxes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Urine Destroyer, 1-gal bottle$31.65Chewy Price$37.49List Price$30.07Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Just For Cats Oxy Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 24-oz bottle$9.30Chewy Price$13.49List Price$8.84Autoship Price
- DealNature's Miracle Advanced Just For Cats Stain & Odor Remover Spray, 32-oz bottle$13.55Chewy Price$15.99List Price$12.87Autoship Price
- Simple Solution Cat Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Wee Away X2 Ultra Concentrated Odor & Stain Remover for Cats & Kittens, 16-oz spray$13.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price$12.82Autoship Price
- Shout Cats Oxy Time Release Odor Eliminator for All Surfaces, 32-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Urine Off Cat & Kitten Formula Stain & Odor Remover, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Enzymatic Stain & Odor Remover, 1-gal bottle$24.95Chewy Price$29.49List Price$23.70Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Cat Litter Box Odor Remover Spray, 24-oz bottle$6.89Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Nature's Miracle Set-In Cat Stain Remover, Orange Scent, 1-gal bottle$18.00Chewy Price$35.99List Price$17.10Autoship Price
- DealArm & Hammer Litter Max Dog & Cat Odor Eliminator, 15-oz bottle$4.99Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealNature's Miracle Enzymatic Formula Cat Litter Box Cleaner, 17.5-oz bottle$7.99Chewy Price$8.49List Price$7.59Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||DI Water, Nonionic Alcohol Exthoxylate, Sodium Tripolyphosphate...||Water, C9-11 Ethoxylated Alcohols, Fragrance...||—||Water, Surfactant, Isopropyl Alcohol...|
|Cleaner Usage||Carpet||Carpet||Carpet, Hard Surface, Furniture/Upholstery, Fabric||Fabric, Carpet||Carpet, Hard Surface, Fabric, Furniture/Upholstery|
|Cleaner Type||Stain Remover, Deodorizer||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover||Stain Remover||Deodorizer, Stain Remover|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten||Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
209 Customer Reviews
Used to be the best
I used this a few times in 2021 for accidents my senior cat was having and it was the ONLY thing that worked- and the smell was so pleasant, whereas so many other enzymatic cleaners even from the same brand had nauseating scents. I just reordered in July 2022 and it smells like chemicals. It's not the worst but nothing like it was last year. Maybe the formula has changed? I would love to find the previous version.
If you’re looking at something called Urine Destroyer, you’re already having a bad day. But this spray might turn things around. I used a black light flashlight to find the urine (on our spanky new carpet) and sprayed this foam on every area. No perfume-y scent, no “crunchy” residue, and urine spots are GONE.
I bought this on a recommendation from a friend after another brand I tried didn't seem to work. I find that it usually takes at least 3 rounds to really get all the urine up, but I also have somewhat thick carpet so I have to really be sure the enzymes get all the way down. It lifts the yellow without bleaching the carpet or my couch, and it seems to work since she doesn't go back to the same spot.
Love this product
I have 11 cats and 2 elderly dogs. The one dog has accidents I spray and clean up . Smells great and cleans area. I also shampoo carpet and spray on top let dry. I like the foam spray best. Smells awesome. Would recommend and have bought several times.
No More Urine Scent!
My older cat has been getting a bit territorial and we've just purchased new area rugs. Naturally, we needed something on hand to deal with any urinating that was happening outside of the box. This foaming spray works great. There's a lot in the canister (I've used it thoroughly on four different pee spots so far and there's still plenty more.) The smell is not too powerful and fades away, taking the smell of urine with it. We've also used Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Eliminator and that smell is overbearing. This is not, and is actually quite pleasant. I'm happy to have that smell in my home for however long it takes to fade (though it usually just takes a few hours as it dries.) I've had no issue with any discoloring or anything like that. I use an old dish scrubber to work it into the fibers and then just let it dry without even wiping it up. That seems to work great. Very happy with this product and highly recommend for people stressed by not knowing where their fur babe might go next.
I think it worked
I had one of my boys decide to start peeing on a specific place on my new carpet for the first time ever...I tried this and another product and I think it worked, the odor is definitely gone and I have no evidence of him peeing there anymore.
This stuff really works. My 14 year old cat was urinating on my couch- over & over again. This cleaned it right up & took all odors out with it. Follow the directions & it WORKS.
It works! But the fragrance is strong.
I loved this product when I first found it because it really does seem to eliminate the urine odor. The only drawback is that it has a powerful baby powder smell that lasts long after the product has dried. It wasn't so bad in the beginning, but I've had to use it so many times that my nose is extra sensitive to it now and I don't care to spend much time in any room I've had to use it in lately. A better product is Urine Destroyer Plus (they make separate products for cats and dogs, so make sure you know which one you're getting). Urine Destroyer Plus has very little fragrance at all, which means you can be confident the urine smell is gone and that the powder smell isn't just covering it up. It also doesn't bother my nose. Long story short, if you're desperate, Urine Destroyer works great, but if you can choose, opt for Urine Destroyer Plus instead.
Took 2 applications to get rid of urine smell, but easy to apply. Just spray, let sit and foam disappears after 15 minutes. Wipe clean.
works and smells amazing
Love this!! My cat has accidents on the rug sometimes so I have been using this to clean it up. It does a great job of removing the odor while also leaving a fresh smell. Other cleaners seem to just mask the odor and leave a residue. Unfortunately it doesn’t work super well with thicker rugs. I tried it on my shag rug and it could not penetrate to the bottom of the rug.