NaturVet Hemp Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-formulated supplement with chamomile, Thiamine, L-tryptophan, melatonin and hemp seed for a truly chill pup.
- Added ginger for sensitive stomachs making it great for traveling—whether it be a visit to the vet or flying to another country.
- Dog chews help reduce stress and tension from separation anxiety, boarding or even when adding a new pet to the family.
- Great way to calm your pal’s nerves during a storm, fireworks or grooming, or even help reduce mobility after surgery.
- Available as a soft chew so it’s easy to give to your pal as a treat, or you can simply hide it in his favorite food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$25.99Chewy Price$24.69Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp+ Max-Strength Duck Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$39.99Chewy Price$37.99Autoship Price
- Finn Calming Aid Soft Chew Dog Supplement, 90 count$28.00Chewy Price$30.00List Price$26.60Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Advanced Calming Mini Bites Turkey Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$21.97Chewy Price$20.87Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Calming Bites Peanut Butter Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$29.97Chewy Price$28.47Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Lil' Zesties Calming Squares Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 10-oz bag$14.97Chewy Price$14.22Autoship Price
- Vetnique Labs Petbliss Calming & Behavior Hickory Chicken Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 30 count$19.99Chewy Price$22.21List Price$18.99Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Chicken Flavored Soft Chews Supplement for Dogs, 180 count$48.99Chewy Price$46.54Autoship Price
- PetHonesty Calming Hemp Beef Flavored Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- NaturVet Quiet Moments Plus Melatonin Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 65 count$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Zesty Paws Hemp Elements Calming OraStix Peppermint Flavored Soft Chews Calming Supplement for Dogs, 12-oz bag$13.97Chewy Price$13.27Autoship Price
- VetIQ Calming Soft Chew Calming Supplement for Dogs, 90 count$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.29Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active Ingredients: Hemp Seed Oil, Hemp Seed Powder, Chamomile...||Chamomile, Passionflower, Sensoril Ashwagandha...||Active Ingredients: Chamomile Passion Flower, Thiamine (Vitamin B1), Ginger...||Chickpea, Tapioca Flour, Coconut Glycerin...||Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Chamomile Flower (Matricaria Recutita) 100 mg, Ginger Root Extract (Zingiber Officinale) 50 mg, Thiamine (Vitamin B1) 25 mg...|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||All Breeds, Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds...|
|Lifestage||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy||Adult, Puppy, Senior||Adult, Senior, Puppy|
|Food Flavor||N/A||Chicken, Poultry||N/A||Mint||N/A|
|Special Diet||N/A||Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Indoor||N/A||Grain-Free, Indoor, No Corn No Wheat No Soy||N/A|
Questions & Answers
36 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
446 Customer Reviews
Does NOT work
I have a 77 pound Boxer mix and honestly these made her active and hyper. I was looking for a more natural alternative to her Trazadone but this did not work at either the recommended or extra dosage. Besides her gobbling them up because she thought it was a treat I was extremely disappointed and wasted my money.
had no effect
My dog baxter (65lb Husky Lab mix) had absolutely no reaction to these treats, if anything he was MORE hyper after i pulled out the can and he thought he was just getting some tasty treats and wanted more. I’ve given him the recommended amount for a dog his size (3) from these other reviews they seem to work on small dogs so i won’t completely bash this product but if you have a bigger dog like mine try CBD oil (obviously made for dogs) instead, just a couple works like charm every time!
Not only are they helping with the separation anxiety issues of my German Shepherd from losing his human Daddy, they are also helping allergy issues with my other dog. These are great!
Works for my dog
This stuff is great for my dog's occasional anxiety and seems to prevent her from getting rowdy and overstimulated when we have a lot of people over. I give her two treats, she takes a nap, and then wakes up feeling chill. She also loves the taste more than any of her other treats. The only issue is they are pretty stinky but my dog loves them.
Didn't Live Up to Expectations
I bought this mainly for occasions when I knew my pup was going to be stressed or overly excited (e.g friends and family coming over, a car ride, visit to the vet, nail clipping.) I can safely say after using up the entire container that it didn't affect her in the slightest. There wasn't any noticeable change, she would still go nuts and start running around, barking, whining, and pulling. It didn't even work with less stressful situations like us leaving the house, she doesn't have separation anxiety per se, but she does get vocal and can bother the neighbors for half an hour or so before she calms down. I even tried upping the dosage a bit to see if maybe it was that. Nope. Only plus side is that she like the flavor of them and it didn't seem to cause her any GI issues.
My little Chihuahua is blind and gets anxious when he wakes up in the night because he can't find me. This helps him relax and sleep through most of the night. He actually looks for this at bedtime now.
I can definitely see a difference in my dog with cerebellum hyperplasia when giving these in stressful events!
Not worth it in our case
I was very optimistic and willing to try anything with my dog Tyson since he's such a nervous boy. I tried these for at least 3 to 4 months with no change at all.. I also had the hardest time with him eating them alot of times he would just spit them out and I'd have to soak them in chicken broth for him to even try it now.. in the beginning he would eat them no problem but this past month or so it's been so hard to get home to eat them so that's why I started putting chicken broth on them and he will eat them then. For us it was a bust.. and I don't recommend...
This product seems to be old! They are stuck together and crumbling easily! Many are crumbled on the bottom or while taking them apart! I have purchased these at Menards before and this is not how they are supposed to be. Please check your inventory! Thanks
Jury is still out
I'm still not sure if this does all it is supposed to do or not. I am fearful of overdoing it so I've been hesitant to give it to them. It did seem to work for New Year's Eve although to be honest the neighbors were much calmer this year. It also seemed to take the edge off a couple of nights ago when the military was doing night maneuvers and the big guns shook the house. As I use it more maybe I will see more improvement with the pups.